more lesbian drama
in the shadows

United States

#1 Aug 22, 2013
See I am "best friends" with my ex gf and her gf nos that we text and talk. What she doesnt no is that we sleep together sometimes. She works at US bank so she always has an excuse to stay over or go in early but really we are hookin up in my car. I dont no her gf but I feel kind of bad because her gf trusts us enough to text. Idk what to do about it I love my ex and I feel bad about what were doin but I cant make myself stop.
Twist Em up

United States

#2 Aug 22, 2013
in the shadows wrote:
See I am "best friends" with my ex gf and her gf nos that we text and talk. What she doesnt no is that we sleep together sometimes. She works at US bank so she always has an excuse to stay over or go in early but really we are hookin up in my car. I dont no her gf but I feel kind of bad because her gf trusts us enough to text. Idk what to do about it I love my ex and I feel bad about what were doin but I cant make myself stop.
I think you guys should just have a threesome and I'll join ya!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake 5 min LIL BLUE EYES 16
pretending 12 min Hmm 9
Allison Marie Lewis 18 min FBCatfish 1
Owensboro dirtiest girls 29 min Lol 2
I'm sleeping 33 min Hmm 4
A drive 37 min Screwed over 6
exes and family 37 min Ive-been-the-EX 2

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance