Faithful Black Men
Ivehadit

Owensboro, KY

#1 Mar 11, 2013
Do they exist? Of are they all players??!! I mean really??!!!
lol

Owensboro, KY

#2 Mar 11, 2013
if you have to ask you already know the answer..... no...
NoSuchThing

Duluth, GA

#3 Mar 11, 2013
Play on playas
haha

Owensboro, KY

#4 Mar 11, 2013
Needle in a haystack :)
Nope

Owensboro, KY

#5 Mar 11, 2013
I've never seen one. I've never even heard of one being faithful.
haha

Owensboro, KY

#6 Mar 11, 2013
oxymoron... i gave up on finding a faithful one in this town years ago.
Hates

Owensboro, KY

#7 Mar 11, 2013
They are black. What do you expect? You can take the BOY out of the good but you will never take the hood out of the BOY. you are a race traitor!
jessie

Owensboro, KY

#8 Mar 11, 2013
we need faithfulness, we need friends, we need commitment, we need black, we need white, we need bacon, we need a government program...
ivehadit

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Mar 11, 2013
I really really thought I had one of the very few "good" ones....but NOPE...and why are so many black men jobless and lazy sleepin all day and constantly complaining or sick...LOL...i think its bout time for me to re think my whole perspective on men....White guys have to have barbie doll girls..FAKE...and high maintanence..and most white guys are cocky as hell...SO you can't win!! GRRRRR.... can't take a good woman for what she is cux she not a size 0 .... and people say whites discriminate against blacks...White boys discriminate agains they own color..White girls that ain't like I said size 0
You think

Bellevue, WA

#11 Mar 11, 2013
I also believed, as you, that My Husband was faithful...now only after 1 & half yr marriage My heart tells me he's cheating. I truely thought I ws the only woman in the world that matter'd in his eyes..My mother always told me since a young girl that all men are cheaters & now I feel her words are true! Every man in my life has cheated!
ivehadit

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Mar 11, 2013
You think wrote:
I also believed, as you, that My Husband was faithful...now only after 1 & half yr marriage My heart tells me he's cheating. I truely thought I ws the only woman in the world that matter'd in his eyes..My mother always told me since a young girl that all men are cheaters & now I feel her words are true! Every man in my life has cheated!
I'm sorry to hear that...women do it too but not near as much as men..and some of these men have like a "book" if u will of women they can call for wahtever they need is what I have come to find out...Oh Honey they just wanted to know someones #...and u had to walk away from me to give this person a phone #? Paleaassseeee...I'm not stupid..but if i was to do that OMG all hell would break lose...my man says im not like all the other black men...LIAR BIG FAKE A$$ LIAR!! ewwwww...i cant wait til Karma gets her and him... The more you play dumb the easier they get themsleves all caught LOL
Let Me See

United States

#13 Mar 11, 2013
Ivehadit & You Think, successful white guy here. I don't have to have barbie size 0. Actually prefer thick booty. And I love black girls. Give me your email.
Loving Wife

Bellevue, WA

#14 Mar 11, 2013
ivehadit wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to hear that...women do it too but not near as much as men..and some of these men have like a "book" if u will of women they can call for wahtever they need is what I have come to find out...Oh Honey they just wanted to know someones #...and u had to walk away from me to give this person a phone #? Paleaassseeee...I'm not stupid..but if i was to do that OMG all hell would break lose...my man says im not like all the other black men...LIAR BIG FAKE A$$ LIAR!! ewwwww...i cant wait til Karma gets her and him... The more you play dumb the easier they get themsleves all caught LOL
Thxx for the info..now the nxt stage is getting the women to admit my husband is messing with them...they wont help me.
Ivehadit

Owensboro, KY

#15 Mar 11, 2013
Loving Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Thxx for the info..now the nxt stage is getting the women to admit my husband is messing with them...they wont help me.
That'll never happen sorry unless they get mad at him!! I hate to wish this on anyone but the best way is to catch them In the act! That would b horrifying I know!!! But it's worth it to prove to the a$$hole men n skanky a$$ bitche$ that u ain't got time for all that bs
Replying to moron

Madisonville, KY

#16 Mar 11, 2013
ivehadit wrote:
I really really thought I had one of the very few "good" ones....but NOPE...and why are so many black men jobless and lazy sleepin all day and constantly complaining or sick...LOL...i think its bout time for me to re think my whole perspective on men....White guys have to have barbie doll girls..FAKE...and high maintanence..and most white guys are cocky as hell...SO you can't win!! GRRRRR.... can't take a good woman for what she is cux she not a size 0 .... and people say whites discriminate against blacks...White boys discriminate agains they own color..White girls that ain't like I said size 0
You are a very special type of stupid. I see size 16 girls with size 40 men all the time. Are you dating black men with an athletic build because you can't get a white man with an athletic build? White men are no cockier than black men. We don't usually refer to you as "my hoe" or "my bitch". If you want to make the excuse of women getting quality white men because you eat fast food on a daily basis and don't exercise, then fine; you deserve what you get. i am white, exercise, and eat right. i am attractive even though I could be fat and eat Big Macs24/7. Don't make excuses for dating Afro-Americans because you are not a size zero. The only blacks that act like the ones in the United States are Afro Americans. You make excuses like the majority of them make excuses. Remember this... If you always did what you done, you'll always get what you got. The end.
yea

Owensboro, KY

#17 Mar 12, 2013
White men are hit or miss, most brothas lay good pipe. The end.
Ivehadit

Owensboro, KY

#19 Mar 12, 2013
Replying to moron wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very special type of stupid. I see size 16 girls with size 40 men all the time. Are you dating black men with an athletic build because you can't get a white man with an athletic build? White men are no cockier than black men. We don't usually refer to you as "my hoe" or "my bitch". If you want to make the excuse of women getting quality white men because you eat fast food on a daily basis and don't exercise, then fine; you deserve what you get. i am white, exercise, and eat right. i am attractive even though I could be fat and eat Big Macs24/7. Don't make excuses for dating Afro-Americans because you are not a size zero. The only blacks that act like the ones in the United States are Afro Americans. You make excuses like the majority of them make excuses. Remember this... If you always did what you done, you'll always get what you got. The end.
And u r a special kind of nothing! I happen to be very athletic n work out daily and do not put Nasty fast food in my body...some people just tend to n a lil more prone to weight than others moron that's what I got
Replying to another moron

Madisonville, KY

#20 Mar 12, 2013
Nope. You control your weight regardless. If you are "a lil more prone to weight than others" then work out more or put down a cheeseburger. That's no excuse for someone to justify dating a specific race and then complain about them cheating on them.
Ivehadit wrote:
<quoted text>
And u r a special kind of nothing! I happen to be very athletic n work out daily and do not put Nasty fast food in my body...some people just tend to n a lil more prone to weight than others moron that's what I got
ivehadit

Hopkinsville, KY

#22 Mar 12, 2013
Replying to another moron wrote:
Nope. You control your weight regardless. If you are "a lil more prone to weight than others" then work out more or put down a cheeseburger. That's no excuse for someone to justify dating a specific race and then complain about them cheating on them.
<quoted text>
Some people have what is called a thyroid problem...u know so much bout how to control weight dumba$$ go to medical school and find a cure for thyroid disease!
Iwantit

Duluth, GA

#23 Mar 12, 2013
Ivehadit, hey you sound like a sexy black lady that takes care of herself. Leave me your email. Let's talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot woman at Mills Hazel 10 min Dont think so 4
reggie ragland tiffany staten dumb couple 17 min buttcrack 2
James Simon 55 min Jessie 2
Staples closing 1 hr true 3
Section 8 public housing 1 hr Hmm 1
Troy Schwartz 1 hr haha 2
Hundley drywall & roofing 1 hr i no 5
lady at smothers cussing my kids 1 hr Please Urself 50
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages