TakethatThumbout

Owensboro, KY

#1 Mar 23, 2013
They want me to stop smoking for a minimum wage job HA-HA-HA i fart in your mouth. If someone is good at their job it shouldnt matter if he goes and shoots up on his free time. As long as that person is able to perfom and do a good job while at work
MissPrincess

Morganfield, KY

#2 Mar 23, 2013
TakethatThumbout wrote:
They want me to stop smoking for a minimum wage job HA-HA-HA i fart in your mouth. If someone is good at their job it shouldnt matter if he goes and shoots up on his free time. As long as that person is able to perfom and do a good job while at work
True.
Need

United States

#3 Mar 23, 2013
TakethatThumbout wrote:
Use someone else's urine so you can get the job. Or quit for a month. Don't contribute to the sterotype
true story
#4 Mar 23, 2013
i cant even quit for a full 24 hrs. perhaps no motivation to quit. love my ganja!!!
wow

United States

#5 Mar 23, 2013
You can shoot up weed now? That's crazy, I'm way behind the times.
lol

Princeton, KY

#6 Mar 23, 2013
true story wrote:
i cant even quit for a full 24 hrs. perhaps no motivation to quit. love my ganja!!!
They don't call it dope for nothing. You should be the poster child for being a parents basement dweller.
New Test

Owensboro, KY

#7 Mar 23, 2013
Need wrote:
<quoted text>
Use someone else's urine so you can get the job. Or quit for a month. Don't contribute to the sterotype
Using someone else's urine to pass a drug test won't work for much longer. They are now getting oral samples instead.
lol

Princeton, KY

#8 Mar 23, 2013
New Test wrote:
<quoted text>Using someone else's urine to pass a drug test won't work for much longer. They are now getting oral samples instead.
Best thing I have heard in a long time. I hate a cheat! Employers are looking for people with certain criteria, if you can't/ don't meet the criteria you don't deserve the job.
wait
#9 Mar 24, 2013
employers and criteria!?!? as a nurse at your local hospital i can assure u the hospital does pre employment screens and tests if u get hurt. sadly they also have house techs coming in drunk not noticed for hours. i smoke weed daily but i go to work sober.
lol

Princeton, KY

#10 Mar 24, 2013
wait wrote:
employers and criteria!?!? as a nurse at your local hospital i can assure u the hospital does pre employment screens and tests if u get hurt. sadly they also have house techs coming in drunk not noticed for hours. i smoke weed daily but i go to work sober.
Are you asking me what I mean about criteria? Well what I mean is, their criteria is that they don't want to employ people that do drugs. So the criteria would be a person that isn't on drugs.
lol
#11 Mar 24, 2013
my point is this: i can smoke weed at home and still piss dirty, but coworkers come in drunk handling patients and not get sent home until 2 hrs after shift start when drunkeness was reported. perhaps they turned down a decent employee cause they smoked a joint 3 weeks ago. which wld u rather have working at your hospital?
lol

Princeton, KY

#12 Mar 24, 2013
lol wrote:
my point is this: i can smoke weed at home and still piss dirty, but coworkers come in drunk handling patients and not get sent home until 2 hrs after shift start when drunkeness was reported. perhaps they turned down a decent employee cause they smoked a joint 3 weeks ago. which wld u rather have working at your hospital?
NEITHER!
lolz

Morganfield, KY

#13 Mar 24, 2013
wait wrote:
Marti James?

Maddhatter1889
Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Berlin

#14 Mar 24, 2013
If you only knew the the statistics of people in the medical field with drug and alcohol addictions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robbie Tutt 2 min Next 1
Amanda Wink 19 min White man 6
Josh & Summer Powell 34 min together 2
add a word/drop a word (Oct '11) 35 min Isabella Firerays... 2,724
stephen spangler 50 min Madden 3
Echo Teen Club 58 min Freetard 6
Amanda Caldwell 1 hr Amanda Caldwell 24
Owensboro Country Club cook 3 hr Blake Shelton 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance