Moving to Owensboro in January....

Moving to Owensboro in January....

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Justin

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Trying to find people to get to know or hang out with. Facebook me Justin A Simms. Have a couple of friends who live there but only been twice when I was little. Any places to have fun? Like clubs or bars, something like that
Justin

United States

#2 Dec 10, 2012
Girls or guys can friend me as long as you're drama free. lol
yes

Tucker, GA

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Good luck here
Wow

United States

#4 Dec 10, 2012
This is the worst site for anyone to find anything in Owensboro. Good luck with your move.
Justin

United States

#5 Dec 10, 2012
Didn't know it was this bad until I got to reading a few comments on other posts. I've been on topix in other communities and it's nothing like this one
Justin

United States

#6 Dec 10, 2012
Thanks on the well wishes on moving.
Info

Tucker, GA

#7 Dec 10, 2012
Love Owensboro and there are a lot of great people here. But Topix is complete garbage as far as using it for anything but amusement, ours is anyway. Good luck with your move and you will like it here. It doesn't have the big club scene but crime is low, the city is safe and MOST people here are friendly and helpful. There are some nice restaurants and bars that stay open later in the evening
who cares

Madisonville, KY

#8 Dec 10, 2012
Info wrote:
Love Owensboro and there are a lot of great people here. But Topix is complete garbage as far as using it for anything but amusement, ours is anyway. Good luck with your move and you will like it here. It doesn't have the big club scene but crime is low, the city is safe and MOST people here are friendly and helpful. There are some nice restaurants and bars that stay open later in the evening
I agree
Blah

Mesquite, TX

#9 Dec 10, 2012
I would highly suggest not coming to the drama filled town

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 10, 2012
Blah wrote:
I would highly suggest not coming to the drama filled town
Tell me please, where is there a non drama town?
Handsome Man

United States

#11 Dec 10, 2012
Don't look for fun in clubs and bars, it doesn't live there. I moved here 4 years ago and enjoy the river, my farmer friends, the local professors, spring days in the country, winding roads, etc....
jessie

Tucker, GA

#12 Dec 10, 2012
Justin wrote:
Trying to find people to get to know or hang out with. Facebook me Justin A Simms. Have a couple of friends who live there but only been twice when I was little. Any places to have fun? Like clubs or bars, something like that
Hey my name is Jessie I would like to meet u. Hope u have a great move here. If I can help you let me know. Email me at [email protected] we will get together. Talk to u later I hope.
????

Owensboro, KY

#13 Dec 10, 2012
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me please, where is there a non drama town?
Somewhere you're not giving Herpes to unsuspecting folks
U guys r crazy

Owensboro, KY

#14 Dec 11, 2012
If you're gonna move to a rivertown, get a boat! Best parties, best people, best times of your life! We'll be waiting out on the river.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big titts 5 min Real 14
fake so called friends 11 min Hotteacher 8
powerranger got upset 26 min unbelievable 4
fields through peoplemark (Jul '12) 1 hr Fedup 34
Wow! And that's drug free feelings 1 hr Tell It Like It Is 6
Brandon and Aaron 2 hr Wondering 2
Drug Testing 2 hr Wowee 2

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance