What is a good hair salon

What is a good hair salon

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

HairDo

United States

#1 Mar 8, 2014
What hair salon is good and doesn't charge a fortune?
:)

Henderson, KY

#2 Mar 8, 2014
Swank
ForgetSwank

Owensboro, KY

#4 Mar 8, 2014
Whitney Foreman at Swank is the worst hair cutter. I had to get my hair cut in two weeks it was so bad. Took a year to get my hair back into any type of hair cut.
:)

Henderson, KY

#5 Mar 8, 2014
I guess it depends on who you go to. I've been to chara and penny and like them both
ulta

Owensboro, KY

#6 Mar 8, 2014
There is a new stylist at ULTA, she is awesome!
Hot Southern Mess

Calhoun, KY

#7 Mar 9, 2014
Laws of Attractin off 54..ask for Melissa,shes the owner and a stylist and is great,shes the only 1 who touches my hair and it looks bad as hell...Props to you,Melissa.. you my girl
my doo

United States

#8 Mar 9, 2014
Heather Crowe Clark.. Southern Styles on Veach Rd.
Captain Redwood

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Mar 9, 2014
Lacie Simon at All About You.
That girl

Owensboro, KY

#10 Mar 9, 2014
I like Penny @ Swank
My hair

Owensboro, KY

#11 Mar 9, 2014
I love Betheny at Swank she's sweet and really does an excellent job.
white head

United States

#12 Mar 9, 2014
Swank!
Cheeseburger

Owensboro, KY

#13 Mar 9, 2014
Captain Redwood wrote:
Lacie Simon at All About You.
You just like her because she's a big fat chick! Lol
hair do

Evansville, IN

#14 Mar 9, 2014
Swank: Martha, Monica, Lora, Betheny & Renee are all great!
Mom and Daddy

Calhoun, KY

#15 Mar 10, 2014
Laws of Attraction.Were so proud of you..youre good and you know it,Mellissa ....Go girl...love ya
true

Owensboro, KY

#16 Mar 10, 2014
I go to LAWS of Attraction,and you're right,they do a great. Thanks girls. Keep up the good work.
know it all

Owensboro, KY

#17 Mar 20, 2014
Malea's suck!!! DO NOT GO THERE
blondie

Owensboro, KY

#18 Mar 20, 2014
Bella vita!!!
Customer

Earlington, KY

#19 Mar 20, 2014
***DO NOT USE Great Clips near Dollar Tree on HWY 54- Lyndsey ***DO NOT USE HER. She cut my hair and it didn't look any better than when I went in. All she does is chop it off like she is cutting a straight piece of paper. No designing or anything. I asked her to cut in a certain spot again. The little b***h got pissed and upset at me because she didn't know what she was doing! She literally just cut the bottom off in a straight line. I know this is not how stylists cut hair as this is not my first hair cut in my lifetime.
Unproffesional salon

Owensboro, KY

#20 Apr 13, 2014
I took my grandmother to rhondas only because everywhere else was, booked up for too long. It is so unproffesional in there. It was like walking into my teenage daughters room, posters on the wall, ect. The bathroom smelt horrible, the employees, did nothing but gossip the whole time. My poor grandmothers, hair was so fried, she cried the whole way home. I would have just thought, being so many old people who work there, that they would have been a little more proffesional, and more mature. Obviously, I was wrong, seems the more older the stylist, the more they don't know or care what their doing. Never- again!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nail art 19 min Colors 1
Child Removal 1 hr Yikes 10
Hunter dougless 1 hr It is what it is 1
r.p. stallings ??? 1 hr yea 4
Cheating advice 1 hr It is what it is 16
Married 3 hr Eurynome 65
Summer & Josh Powell 4 hr curious 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages