What do you know about him?
realist

United States

#2 Aug 8, 2011
Y dont ya ask him he real enuff to say
Lawsonsaloser

White Plains, KY

#3 Sep 7, 2011
Well if ya wanna ask him you'll have to go on visiting day at the jail, cause that's where his thieving a** is livin these days! With about half his friends, the other half is on the run I do believe!!!
Fxckhim

United States

#5 Sep 14, 2011
Hes a peice of shxt!
Michaela

Union Star, KY

#6 Oct 26, 2011
nick lawson is far from a peice of shit. his thievin ass ha shows how much u kno. i hate when people talk alot of shit but dnt know wat their talkin bout. idk y yall cant put ur names on here. bc yall r scared n shit starters
CODY CANARY

Owensboro, KY

#7 Nov 19, 2011
Nick is my boy, he in jail because someone stole his shit. all he did was go to there house ang get it back. the reason he is in trouble is because he went inside the house.
hahaa

United States

#8 Oct 5, 2012
Wellll we know hes a dead beatt. Poor alexus never gets to meet him cause of his dumbass shit he be doing.
nikki lawson

Owensboro, KY

#11 Feb 26, 2015
hahaa wrote:
Wellll we know hes a dead beatt. Poor alexus never gets to meet him cause of his dumbass shit he be doing.
yeah the lawson family would love to know alexis. she is their blood! i know nick's mom looked for her for about 6 months. she final locate her and her mother, ashley. went to their place and introduced herself, said she was alexis' grandmother and wanted to get to know her grand daughter. ashley let nikki see her a few times, things where looking good. then ashley just up and moved with alexis, changed her phone number. so the search begins again
Dani Hendrickson

Ravenswood, WV

#13 Sep 21, 2016
Is he still in jail? Id like to get in touch with him!!
-btw nick isn't a piece of shit (:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Drugs Cyber Bullys Unite in Hell 16 min Yep 10
Olivia Newton the stripper 24 min Branjo 41
jacking off (May '13) 1 hr pics 39
alisha stewart (Aug '12) 1 hr Itsmekc 4
green river boys camp (Apr '12) 1 hr Justasking 15
Swingers 2 hr Herman 14
i hope every business on 54 is leveled by a tor... 2 hr info 5

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance