Zimmerman not guilty!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 12

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jul 13, 2013
The right decision was made. Six smart women.
Yummy

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 13, 2013
Love it. He is innocent
Trayvon

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jul 13, 2013
I hope they buried me face down so all you crackers can kiss my gangsta ass!
truth

United States

#6 Jul 13, 2013
OJ was found not guilty too. Does that mean he was truly innocent?

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 13, 2013
truth wrote:
Yes.
Judge

Chicago, IL

#8 Jul 13, 2013
I don't understand why people are making this a big deal! Let God be the judge of it all because he's the only one that knows what truely happend that night. People wanting justice well the verdicts in he isn't guilty... But the main point is let God be the judge not a bunch of people that just heard pieces of the story! Smh!
HLN

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jul 13, 2013
Anyone who actually watched the trial understands this was the right verdict. Yes Zimmerman followed Treyvon but then quit after the 911 operator told him not to and was on his way back to his truck when trevon came up from behind him and asked him of he had a problem. Zimmerman replied no and then Treyvon sucker punched him in his nose breaking it. They ended up on the ground and according to an eyewitness Treyvon was on top of Zimmerman beating him MMA style. He was also slamming zimmermans head into the concrete which is how Zimmerman got all the cuts and bumps on the back of his head. Zimmerman had no marks on his hands indicating he had not been hitting Treyvon. During the struggle Treyvon saw zimmermans gun and reached for it telling him he was gonna die. Zimmerman beat him to it and shot him. This was a clear cut case of self defense.

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jul 13, 2013
Judge wrote:
I don't understand why people are making this a big deal! Let God be the judge of it all because he's the only one that knows what truely happend that night. People wanting justice well the verdicts in he isn't guilty... But the main point is let God be the judge not a bunch of people that just heard pieces of the story! Smh!
There is no god. So should just everyone be free with man not enforcing laws upon each other?
Beyond a reasonable doubt

Madisonville, KY

#11 Jul 13, 2013
truth wrote:
In the OJ trial, Casey Anthony trial, and now the Geo. Zimmerman trial, the prosecuting attorneys failed to provide enough conclusive evidence to convince all the jurors that a vote of guilty as charged beyond a reasonable doubt was not justified.
annoyed

Chicago, IL

#12 Jul 13, 2013
First off, yes it is sad that anyone died, especially with him being so young. However, if somebody was beating me and I was legally carrying a gun (which most people are entitled to) I would have done the same thing. People are killed or severely injured all the time bc of self defense cases. I don't understand why this particular case has become such an issue. Oh wait.. It's because everybody wants to throw up the race card. I have several black friends and family members and am far from racist. But the media and black community blew this way out of proportion. Zimmerman broke no laws. Therefore, he's innocent. George may have already planned when he saw him to kill him regardless, but that wasnt proven in court, so yes. He walks! Move on to the next horrific HLN story please!
Thoughts and prayers to the Martin family, and also to Zimmermans. They both have a long road ahead of them.
A Mom

Chicago, IL

#13 Jul 13, 2013
It is sad that a young person died. But the truth is nobody except Zimmerman knows what really happened. There is just no way to know for sure. And you can't convict someone of a crime you can't prove they committed. Think about what it would mean if you could!
Shot them up

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jul 14, 2013
HLN wrote:
Anyone who actually watched the trial understands this was the right verdict. Yes Zimmerman followed Treyvon but then quit after the 911 operator told him not to and was on his way back to his truck when trevon came up from behind him and asked him of he had a problem. Zimmerman replied no and then Treyvon sucker punched him in his nose breaking it. They ended up on the ground and according to an eyewitness Treyvon was on top of Zimmerman beating him MMA style. He was also slamming zimmermans head into the concrete which is how Zimmerman got all the cuts and bumps on the back of his head. Zimmerman had no marks on his hands indicating he had not been hitting Treyvon. During the struggle Treyvon saw zimmermans gun and reached for it telling him he was gonna die. Zimmerman beat him to it and shot him. This was a clear cut case of self defense.
How do you see thru your White pointed hood to type?
Shot them up

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jul 14, 2013
HLN wrote:
What really happened, as in all fights, Trayvon finnaly let go of Zimmerman to end the fight and get away and then a coward shot him. Mr. Martin got off Zimmerman to stop the fight and was shot to death.

The fact is Mr. Martin 'stood his ground' and only had his fists to defend himself. If Mr. Martin had a gun he would have been himself justified to shoot Zimmerman dead. As I am sure Mr. Martin felt in fear for his life, especially once he say Zimmermans gun on his side.
Smdh

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jul 14, 2013
It don't matter now, someone's gonna end up killing him before to long.
Hillbilly Jim

Earlington, KY

#17 Jul 14, 2013
Shot them up wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you see thru your White pointed hood to type?
Typical response when confronted with facts. Another fact: Zimmerman is hispanic. Just ask him.
Hillbilly Jim

Earlington, KY

#18 Jul 14, 2013
Shot them up wrote:
<quoted text>
What really happened, as in all fights, Trayvon finnaly let go of Zimmerman to end the fight and get away and then a coward shot him. Mr. Martin got off Zimmerman to stop the fight and was shot to death.
The fact is Mr. Martin 'stood his ground' and only had his fists to defend himself. If Mr. Martin had a gun he would have been himself justified to shoot Zimmerman dead. As I am sure Mr. Martin felt in fear for his life, especially once he say Zimmermans gun on his side.
Don't have any evidence to back any of that up, do you?
HLN

Owensboro, KY

#20 Jul 14, 2013
Shot them up wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a white pointed hood. I'm not backing Zimmerman because I'm a supremist but based on the facts. Something you evidentally have no comprehension of. Everything I stated about the altercation was based on testimony and facts. Everything you stated was conjured up out of your delusional mind with no facts to back it up. Another thing,stand your ground is accepted when you are in fear of your life. Trayvon wasn't in fear of his life or he wouldn't be following zimmerman,call him out,and then sucker punch him in the nose. Hence the reason why Zimmerman was found not guilty and Trayvon would've been charged with assault if he had survived. You can keep attacking me however you want. You're not hurting my feelings and only making yourself look stupid because you have no idea what you're talking about.

Owensboro, KY

#21 Jul 14, 2013
Smdh wrote:
It don't matter now, someone's gonna end up killing him before to long.
If someone kills him, that's premeditated, cold blooded murder and that person needs the death penalty.
BIll

Owensboro, KY

#23 Jul 14, 2013
This case was decided when the jurors were selected. An alpha male defense team dominated the hen house. They literally told the jurors what they could or could not do. It was their choice to convict if they choose to. Through out the trail, the defense acted as if they (the jury) needed and required an education in law, and based on the defenses interpretation they had no choice but to set Z. free.
Kam

Richmond, KY

#26 Jul 14, 2013
Congrats to Mr Zimmerman! Hope he can recover from all this mess. Unfortunately, he will continue to be harassed by racist bigots, simply cause they don't agree with the outcome of the trial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child Support (Jul '17) 14 min ridiculous 18
windy holler 1 hr travis 1
Anyone seen craig bittel 1 hr jay 3
is it illegal to take your dog outside without ... (Jan '15) 1 hr The law sucks I know 48
Watch out sending your girl nudes 1 hr Mariah Smith 3
Harold/Willard Greenwell 2 hr LikeMyBUTTons 9
Tyler Clark and Katelyn Stevenson 2 hr Disgusting 18

Owensboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages