gamerguy

Owensboro, KY

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Anyone know who the chick is on fredrica kinda short with shorter brown hair i've went back to talk to her but havent seen here there since black friday
agree

United States

#2 Nov 28, 2012
She is so cold! If l was single I would've already asked her out fosho!
haha

Tucker, GA

#3 Nov 28, 2012
What's her name?
gamerguy

Owensboro, KY

#4 Nov 28, 2012
haha wrote:
What's her name?
whats her name
Lol

Owensboro, KY

#5 Nov 28, 2012
She's a really awesome girl and hard to impress, out of your league bud. BTW she doesn't like talking about video games or date people who are so obvious about being "gamers."
gamerguy

Owensboro, KY

#6 Nov 28, 2012
Lol wrote:
She's a really awesome girl and hard to impress, out of your league bud. BTW she doesn't like talking about video games or date people who are so obvious about being "gamers."
well i must of done something right she was laughing at the stuff i was saying and kept staring at me when i wasnt near her
dumbass

United States

#7 Nov 28, 2012
She was laughing at what, yeah mom is going to buy me the new blah blah super deluxe gold edition for christmas. Watch you because she is an employee and you are customer, they watch for shoplifters. She was looking at you because you wouldn't stop starring at her. I guess she wanted you so bad she asked for your number huh? Should just give up on that and continue humping your Stacy love doll!
smiley

Owensboro, KY

#8 Nov 29, 2012
We talking bout the thicker chick with glasses and dark hair? Yea she's not bad lookin, nice personality too.
gamerguy

Owensboro, KY

#9 Nov 30, 2012
dumbass wrote:
She was laughing at what, yeah mom is going to buy me the new blah blah super deluxe gold edition for christmas. Watch you because she is an employee and you are customer, they watch for shoplifters. She was looking at you because you wouldn't stop starring at her. I guess she wanted you so bad she asked for your number huh? Should just give up on that and continue humping your Stacy love doll!
i could careless what you say this is topix and just because someone plays games doesnt mean they are a mommas boy i bet i'm the furthest thing from it
dumbass

United States

#10 Nov 30, 2012
You bet your the furthest thing from it, dont sound so sure of yourself. If this is topic and you don't care then don't get on here asking peoples names like a creep. Ask her in person next time your mom takes you to get a game.
Haha

Owensboro, KY

#11 Nov 30, 2012
dumbass wrote:
She was laughing at what, yeah mom is going to buy me the new blah blah super deluxe gold edition for christmas. Watch you because she is an employee and you are customer, they watch for shoplifters. She was looking at you because you wouldn't stop starring at her. I guess she wanted you so bad she asked for your number huh? Should just give up on that and continue humping your Stacy love doll!
Your an ignorant asshole. Millions of ppl play games these days of all ages. That's like calling someone a computer nerd cuz he has email. Your a duche stop trying to bring people down to make you feel better about how big a looser you are.

Op go for it
Gamer guys mom

Owensboro, KY

#12 Nov 30, 2012
dumbass wrote:
You bet your the furthest thing from it, dont sound so sure of yourself. If this is topic and you don't care then don't get on here asking peoples names like a creep. Ask her in person next time your mom takes you to get a game.
Now boys, that will be enough of that ugly talk! My son would be a wonderful catch for any young lady.
Heathen

Tucker, GA

#13 Dec 6, 2012
She seems like she'd be cool but really she's a biggit tea baggin hater

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have you ever seen a UFO? 5 min Rick Goatee 4
Are all women lesbian or bi 17 min Strictly Dickley 16
Come drink with me M or F. 1 hr Lol 9
jamie yager 1 hr seth 1
J Hamilton 1 hr Lol 1
Melanie Rouse (Feb '12) 2 hr Dont 11
century aluminum sebree plant (Mar '15) 2 hr Sad 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages