Why did I get married!?!

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Rachel

Owensboro, KY

#1 Dec 22, 2012
I hate my husband. I cannot believe I got married. I'm an idiot. I literally loathe him...
looking

Tucker, GA

#2 Dec 22, 2012
Sometimes it's not what it seems
Rachel

Owensboro, KY

#3 Dec 22, 2012
When I weigh the pros and cons of our marriage the cons stomp the pros butts by far. I'm not happy.
yep

Owensboro, KY

#4 Dec 22, 2012
I feel ya. I can't even stand to kiss my husband anymore. He turns my stomach.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#5 Dec 22, 2012
Rachel wrote:
I hate my husband. I cannot believe I got married. I'm an idiot. I literally loathe him...
I'm not hating, but what happened? Did you not see any of this when you decided to get married? Maybe I'm missing something?

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6 Dec 22, 2012
Rachel wrote:
well, get a divorce then if you hate him.
Lan

Owensboro, KY

#7 Dec 22, 2012
yep wrote:
I feel ya. I can't even stand to kiss my husband anymore. He turns my stomach.
How long have you all been married?
yep

Owensboro, KY

#8 Dec 22, 2012
Lan wrote:
<quoted text>How long have you all been married?
15 years
Lan

Owensboro, KY

#9 Dec 22, 2012
Maybe there is something the two of you can do to put romance and excitement back into your marriage

Level 8

Location hidden

#12 Dec 23, 2012
yep wrote:
14.5 years
Then why did you stay married to him all this time if you hated him then?
Fun

Owensboro, KY

#13 Dec 23, 2012
Rachel wrote:
how long have u been together sometimes people go thru little stages
Handsome Man

Owensboro, KY

#14 Dec 23, 2012
yep wrote:
14.5 years
LOL, Classic.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#15 Dec 23, 2012
Handsome Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Classic.
And that would be called 'settling'

I AM sorry for you, but you did it for a reason. Maybe pretty subliminal at the time, but there was a reason. A friend of mine just got out of this after a long time.
Rachel

Owensboro, KY

#16 Dec 23, 2012
Fun wrote:
<quoted text>how long have u been together sometimes people go thru little stages
Been together for about 14 years and married for 5....
He's turned into a different person. He's mean and short tempered. He was never like that. Most of our fights are over the kids. When we r alone thing are ok but when the kids are around which is 99% of the time we argue. It is getting so old though. I can barely handle it anymore.
someoneisintroub le

Owensboro, KY

#17 Dec 23, 2012
ill bail u out text me at [email protected] we can hook up and ill do for u what he wont....
Gunner

Owensboro, KY

#18 Dec 23, 2012
I got married because the stick turned pink.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#19 Dec 23, 2012
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
Been together for about 14 years and married for 5....
He's turned into a different person. He's mean and short tempered. He was never like that. Most of our fights are over the kids. When we r alone thing are ok but when the kids are around which is 99% of the time we argue. It is getting so old though. I can barely handle it anymore.
I really don't know why exactly, but more couples fight and break up over the way the kids are raised. That's 'why' he's angry? Is that really what it's about? He's mad about the way they're raised and he blames you?

Level 8

Location hidden

#20 Dec 23, 2012
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't know why exactly, but more couples fight and break up over the way the kids are raised. That's 'why' he's angry? Is that really what it's about? He's mad about the way they're raised and he blames you?
He should have said something or at least talked it out with her if it the way the kids are being raised. Or it may be the fact he cant get time alone with her is the reason why that he stays mad all the time.
yep

Owensboro, KY

#21 Dec 23, 2012
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>Then why did you stay married to him all this time if you hated him then?
That wasn't me that put 14.5. Some people need to get a life.
looking

Tucker, GA

#22 Dec 23, 2012
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>Been together for about 14 years and married for 5....
He sounds jealous of kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Queers! Queers! Queers! 2 min Neal Gaymann 1
Dear black people 4 min Name 27
Rehab or baby weight 5 min Haha 6
Tiffany Nicole Young 52 min Name 33
Alorica 56 min down n out 6
What ever happened to Kevin Quinn? 1 hr okimar 3
racist KKK members in owensboro (Apr '13) 1 hr Name 62

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance