First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big Jennifer Johnson

Orlando, FL

#2 May 28, 2012
Regulator1976 wrote:
It amazes me how many otherwise intelligent people need to believe in the adult's version of Santa Claus. Religion is worse, it has been the source of more war and death than any other thing in the history of the world. I am sure your "God" is so proud.
Sound like he doing something right! You just jealous! You probably just mad cuz you done got rejected! You a haterade drinkin hater! He living rent free in yo mind! Vote for Jaelyn!!
The Truth

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 May 28, 2012
Regulator1976 wrote:
It amazes me how many otherwise intelligent people need to believe in the adult's version of Santa Claus. Religion is worse, it has been the source of more war and death than any other thing in the history of the world. I am sure your "God" is so proud.
Wow. Non believer. The reason you are able to make those derogatory comments about God is because, he is a forgiving God. And he never gives up on lost souls. But fyi. You are running out of time to wake up. Find God in your life before its to late

Since: Feb 12

Owensboro, KY

#4 May 28, 2012
Yes. Believe the fairy tale or Peter Pan won't come to fly you away. Lol.
Satan

Manito, IL

#6 May 28, 2012
Hey Why is everybody always picking on me?
The Truth

United States

#7 May 28, 2012
Regulator1976 wrote:
I bet very few people have actually read the Bible. If God were real he would be a real a$$hole. Running out of time to wake up? I believe I am the one who is awake. Does this mean I do not believe in morality? Of course not! The way I see it is, if you have to be blackmailed to do right then your intentions are not pure. I get sick and tired of people thinking God gives a shit about them. I can see where a large percentage of the population is insecure and naive enough to fall into the trap. If God is real then he must forgive me for not believing in him. He did make me right? Let me guess, the Devil is making me think these things. Convenient how God gets all the credit for anything good and the Devil gets the blame for all that is bad.
Heard this point from non believers before. I understand your point. For a non believer. All that would seem true. I just don't agree. The bible does depict God in some ways as being mean. Opinion understood. But not rightly taken to a God fearing believer. If u don't believe in God or the devil. Good and bad. Wrong or right. Then you also must believe in the big bang theory. Smh. God created everything. Just gave us free will to not believe in him or not. So in a way. You are using Gods gift. Wrongfully tho. There is a higher good. And a higher evil. Period.

Level 6

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 May 28, 2012
Of course there is good and bad, however the simple minded god vs the mean ole devil explanation pales compared to the actual scientific reality.
The Truth

United States

#9 May 28, 2012
Liberal Wisenheimer wrote:
Of course there is good and bad, however the simple minded god vs the mean ole devil explanation pales compared to the actual scientific reality.
science and reality are naturally questioned. It is a natural human process. But faith is not scientifically proven. That's why it's faith. U have to believe in it.

Level 6

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10 May 28, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
science and reality are naturally questioned. It is a natural human process. But faith is not scientifically proven. That's why it's faith. U have to believe in it.
No, I don't. But I see your point, it doesn't stand up to a 3rd grader's questioning.
Christian

Owensboro, KY

#11 May 28, 2012
Truth: I have learned, from experience, that LW is here to distract us from God. Keep your armor on.

Level 6

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#13 May 28, 2012
and I've learned that you can lead a christian to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
The Truth

United States

#14 May 28, 2012
Christian wrote:
Truth: I have learned, from experience, that LW is here to distract us from God. Keep your armor on.
iam ready!
The Truth

United States

#15 May 28, 2012
Liberal Wisenheimer wrote:
and I've learned that you can lead a christian to knowledge, but you can't make 'em think.
your right
believe

Owensboro, KY

#16 May 28, 2012
Regulator1976 wrote:
I bet very few people have actually read the Bible. If God were real he would be a real a$$hole. Running out of time to wake up? I believe I am the one who is awake. Does this mean I do not believe in morality? Of course not! The way I see it is, if you have to be blackmailed to do right then your intentions are not pure. I get sick and tired of people thinking God gives a shit about them. I can see where a large percentage of the population is insecure and naive enough to fall into the trap. If God is real then he must forgive me for not believing in him. He did make me right? Let me guess, the Devil is making me think these things. Convenient how God gets all the credit for anything good and the Devil gets the blame for all that is bad.
As for the bible, I do not believe in biblical literalism. I believe the bible was inspired by God and is a historical account. You need to understand that there were at least 40 authors to the bible. I think if you understand the bible as a whole and realize that there have been some translation issues (i.e. words in ancient greek no one really knows the precise translation) you can appreciate it as a whole. The problem with the bible is that most people want to cherry pick it to put others down, discriminate, and act in ways that are anything but Godly. As for God, I can understand why people have trouble believing. Faith is the evidence of things unseen. I think that with the suffering that goes on today, God feels compassion for those who have become disillusioned and lost their way. When I look at the sky, the birds, the stars, and the many wonders of the world, it makes sense to me that something greater than myself created all of this. In case your wondering, I believe that religion and science should coexist .
seswho

Owensboro, KY

#17 May 28, 2012
Liberal Wisenheimer wrote:
Of course there is good and bad, however the simple minded god vs the mean ole devil explanation pales compared to the actual scientific reality.
The big bang "theory" has not been proven and many nonbelievers have used their last few seconds to pray
The Real Truth

Clifty, KY

#18 May 28, 2012
Funny how a believer in ancient superstitions would use the name "The Truth". I'm guessing it's a either an idiot or an ironic nickname? Like fat people calling themselves tiny.
The Truth

United States

#19 May 28, 2012
The Real Truth wrote:
Funny how a believer in ancient superstitions would use the name "The Truth". I'm guessing it's a either an idiot or an ironic nickname? Like fat people calling themselves tiny.
it's just a username that I use to indicate what I believe to be in my comments about anything. Superstition? Nice way of putting your opinion. I just disagree. The bible is not based on superstition. It's a diary of biblical events from actul people.( is your hand itching). U might have money comming your way. Get real.
Non Denominational

Indianapolis, IN

#20 May 28, 2012
People will.believe George Washington was President or 1+1=2 because a book and a person taught them so. People will pick up a newspaper or watch TV and rejoice or.mourn over the events of the day and believe these things happened. You put your faith in democratic or republican parties and believe that they will save the nation. The joke is on you if you believe the last one.
All the science in the world can not disprove the exsistance of God just like I could tell you there is really no proof that George Washington was president. History is a Book taught by men. Documented research was written by men. The Bible is a Book....Taught by men. But Yet the Bible is mocked and spat upon as fiction and people refuse to believe it. The same people that don't believe still practice time Christmas and Easter. The same non believers will gather around the table at thanksgiving . Hypocrites to their own disbelief. May God Bless You.
This is my real name

Philpot, KY

#21 May 28, 2012
Santa Claus may be fake. God may be fake. But neither one of them can hold a candle to how fake I am. I'm the champion of fakeness, so they might as well just go home.
COMBAT VETERAN

Orlando, FL

#23 May 29, 2012
Typical liberal nonsense! Obama trying to get rid of religion because he's a terrorist Muslim religion hating religious extremist Kenyan nazi sympathizer socialist space alien Arab commie! He has no respect for the sanctity of marriage like my role model, Rush Limbaugh!
The Truth

United States

#24 May 29, 2012
Non Denominational wrote:
People will.believe George Washington was President or 1+1=2 because a book and a person taught them so. People will pick up a newspaper or watch TV and rejoice or.mourn over the events of the day and believe these things happened. You put your faith in democratic or republican parties and believe that they will save the nation. The joke is on you if you believe the last one.
All the science in the world can not disprove the exsistance of God just like I could tell you there is really no proof that George Washington was president. History is a Book taught by men. Documented research was written by men. The Bible is a Book....Taught by men. But Yet the Bible is mocked and spat upon as fiction and people refuse to believe it. The same people that don't believe still practice time Christmas and Easter. The same non believers will gather around the table at thanksgiving . Hypocrites to their own disbelief. May God Bless You.
well said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
richie in love 4 min echo 1
Brent A Roberts 14 min Hisfriend 4
bad wreck u.s 60 stanley 27 min JD reads a lot 15
Nathan Berry 31 min Alice 1
Threesome 1 hr I know 5
krystal mr ed maclimore 1 hr Ducie 10
Stephanie, server @ ryan's 1 hr Eat there 2
Wreck on 60W Info 4 hr Yep yep 6
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots