Happy for you

Owensboro, KY

#1 Apr 7, 2013
I herd your doing good for your self now I'm so happy for you. I've always believed in you and I did my best to make that clear. It was so the wrong time when we tried to make it work. I accept that I just wanted to say I think your amazing in every way and congratulations on everything. Xoxo you know how to reach me ill always be right here!
Mature

Owensboro, KY

#2 Apr 7, 2013
Dear happy for you, True love is letting someone be happy even if its not with you. You did a selfless thing by letting him to what it takes to be happy. So many people now a days would rather hold on to and hold someone back. I hope you find you happiness as well! Best of wishes to you.
Sad face

Owensboro, KY

#3 Apr 11, 2013
Sorry for you
?

United States

#4 Apr 11, 2013
Ricky who?
jackie sanders

Bellevue, WA

#5 Apr 12, 2013
which ricky r u talking about???????

“I like to rip girls apart”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 Apr 12, 2013
Happy for you wrote:
I herd your doing good for your self now I'm so happy for you. I've always believed in you and I did my best to make that clear. It was so the wrong time when we tried to make it work. I accept that I just wanted to say I think your amazing in every way and congratulations on everything. Xoxo you know how to reach me ill always be right here!
Fairly positive that you were a cheating who re.
Happy for you

Owensboro, KY

#7 Apr 12, 2013
No one was a cheater in our relationship. And I'm not posting his last name because I don't want any negativity about him said he's a hard working man doing what he can for his little girls and that's all that matters
Duh

Owensboro, KY

#8 Apr 13, 2013
Ricky Greathouse, he still strung out quit playin
lovely

Owensboro, KY

#9 Apr 13, 2013
Hicks?
spellcheck

Owensboro, KY

#10 Apr 13, 2013
Happy for you wrote:
Heard
ffffugggg

Duluth, GA

#11 Apr 14, 2013
James???? Lol
Bat freak

Owensboro, KY

#12 May 13, 2013
Nope none of those last names is right!!
Yup

Owensboro, KY

#13 May 13, 2013
Cuz ricky greathouse is back locked up for manufacturing meth. Heard he got caught red handed...smdh
Bat freak

Owensboro, KY

#14 May 16, 2013
Wait it's me!
april

Lexington, KY

#15 May 16, 2013
Fuqua
Bat freak

Duluth, GA

#16 May 16, 2013
Nope
HAHA

Owensboro, KY

#17 Oct 24, 2013
so funny someone gets on here under bat freak saying wait its me!.. ricky dont get on topix, he never will because it is the worst site ever and its full of people who talk shit. so mandy since i know its you who started this forum, im sorry to inform you that he dont get on here. also the dumbass trying to act like ricky.. just stop he is soooooo above this shit. and he does not put a space between his nickname nor does he spell it as such. so fake fuckers please just give it up..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The pawn shop on 18th and JR. 44 min Chris 1
lauren drury 46 min Helena 3
soulmate 46 min missing u 21
How did tori Stanley pass away? 52 min Feltzer 1
Wayne Lanham 52 min sad 4
Copy & paste must be snoozing lmao 52 min Lmaoatu 2
white convertable 1 hr Tow Truck 2
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE