meet and greet on hywy 81

meet and greet on hywy 81

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Wannaknow

Owensboro, KY

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Anyone knows the hours that it is open? I heard its everyother Saturday night. Also any members care to chat? Male, 50. Looking to meet new friends. Or a website to chat with members.. thanks..
Steve

Owensboro, KY

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Yeah me too! Anyone wanna chat? 36 bi. Male here.:)
heard of....

Owensboro, KY

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Nastiness!!
Mc smokey is Gay

United States

#5 Feb 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="heard of...."]Nastiness!![/QUOT E]
Funny how this thread attracted you. You sound repressed!
Joes Crab Shack

Owensboro, KY

#6 Feb 6, 2013
be careful!!! I went out there one night a few years ago and came back with more than I took if ya know what I mean. All I did was bang a wife while her husband watched after they begged me all night. Finally after enough drinks I caved (she wasn't attractive believe me) and I was in the doctors office Monday getting a shot. It's nasty out there, it's not like any of the women are good looking and the ones that are aren't "swingers" and are taken. The women out there that are available are available for a reason believe you me.
heard of....

Owensboro, KY

#7 Feb 6, 2013
See? Lol I just think its tacky
looking

Tucker, GA

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Joes Crab Shack wrote:
be careful!!! I went out there one night a few years ago and came back with more than I took if ya know what I mean. All I did was bang a wife while her husband watched after they begged me all night. Finally after enough drinks I caved (she wasn't attractive believe me) and I was in the doctors office Monday getting a shot. It's nasty out there, it's not like any of the women are good looking and the ones that are aren't "swingers" and are taken. The women out there that are available are available for a reason believe you me.
i want to try it out
Wannaknow

Owensboro, KY

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Sooo anyone know the days its open, any members care to let me know the times, how much to get in???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christopher Hill trash 1 min Wow sad 39
greg powers 2 min butch 6
alma randolph "huts" 3 min butch 11
Samuel Powell 36 min True Dat 3
Alorica 38 min Crystal King 25
Owensboro salons 3 hr Your pathetic 6
Allison Kimberlin 3 hr Max 10

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance