First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Hey folks

Livermore, KY

#1 Mar 16, 2013
2013 presidential straw poll!!! Stand with rand
lmfao

Princeton, KY

#2 Mar 16, 2013
Hey folks wrote:
2013 presidential straw poll!!! Stand with rand
Never. He's a nut. He would be worse than W. No one wants a right winger for a president, but let him run. He will lose.
Go For It

Paducah, KY

#3 Mar 16, 2013
It's nice to see that the CPAC nutcases are just as out of touch as always. Hope stand with Rand works out as well as their last choice! ;)
Jesse

Madisonville, KY

#4 Mar 16, 2013
We need democrats, we need liberals, we need more folks like Al Sharpton, we need Jesse Jackson to take over, we need a government program...
Jesse

Princeton, KY

#5 Mar 17, 2013
Jesse wrote:
We need democrats, we need liberals, we need more folks like Al Sharpton, we need Jesse Jackson to take over, we need a government program...
We need republicans, we need folks that pay more taxes than the 1 %, we need people to work two jobs just to pay their bills, we need fox news, we need companies like Walmart that don't pay enough to keep their companies off of govt assistance........
jesses girl

United States

#6 Mar 17, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
We need republicans, we need folks that pay more taxes than the 1 %, we need people to work two jobs just to pay their bills, we need fox news, we need companies like Walmart that don't pay enough to keep their companies off of govt assistance........
The dem in me loved this one. Favorite yet. LOL is this your way of trying to tell people your a moderate?
Jesse

Princeton, KY

#7 Mar 17, 2013
jesses girl wrote:
<quoted text>The dem in me loved this one. Favorite yet. LOL is this your way of trying to tell people your a moderate?
I'm a Jessie poser. Haha.
jesses girl

United States

#8 Mar 17, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Jessie poser. Haha.
Lmao! That's some good stuff!
Billy

Kuttawa, KY

#9 Mar 18, 2013
What's really crazy, is the fact American's feel everything should somehow be handed to them, and that they are entitled to whatver they want. And, if anyone disagrees with that point, they must be a "nut case", or an "idiot". Mr. Paul actually has some very good, basic ideas, that would point this nation in the right direction.

Or, I guess we might be better off continuing fund millions of dollars to things like how Chimps react to crack cocaine. Wake up folks, your free ride is over.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Owensboro, KY

#10 Mar 18, 2013
Billy wrote:
What's really crazy, is the fact American's feel everything should somehow be handed to them, and that they are entitled to whatver they want. And, if anyone disagrees with that point, they must be a "nut case", or an "idiot". Mr. Paul actually has some very good, basic ideas, that would point this nation in the right direction.

Or, I guess we might be better off continuing fund millions of dollars to things like how Chimps react to crack cocaine. Wake up folks, your free ride is over.
As long as the GOP keeps acting like they think most of America is a bunch of lazy "takers" they'll keep losing elections and continue to become less relevant. Keep up the good work.:)

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Owensboro, KY

#11 Mar 18, 2013
rwtaylor56 wrote:
<quoted text>As long as the GOP keeps acting like they think most of America is a bunch of lazy "takers" they'll keep losing elections and continue to become less relevant. Keep up the good work.:)
We are a bunch of lazy takers, but you're right, as long as we keep acting like it, we WILL lose elections. Because now, the takers are going to the polls. And soon they will outnumber the givers. It's a sad situation.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

United States

#12 Mar 18, 2013
TheRealOldSchool wrote:
<quoted text>We are a bunch of lazy takers, but you're right, as long as we keep acting like it, we WILL lose elections. Because now, the takers are going to the polls. And soon they will outnumber the givers. It's a sad situation.
Are you talking about the seniors who've worked hard all their lives and paid into Social Security and Medicare who are now collecting the benefits they've already paid for?? Or are you talking about our disabled veterans who were asked to go off to other lands to fight for our freedom and security and got maimed for life in the process?? Or are you talking about college students who are working hard to earn a better life for them and their families?? The earlier assertion that anyone who's rich got that way thru hard work, and that anyone who's poor is that way because they're just too lazy to work is complete idiocy. When the GOP finally wises up and quits demonizing half of America they might win another election, but probably not.
Bobby

Paducah, KY

#13 Mar 18, 2013
TheRealOldSchool wrote:
<quoted text>
We are a bunch of lazy takers, but you're right, as long as we keep acting like it, we WILL lose elections. Because now, the takers are going to the polls. And soon they will outnumber the givers. It's a sad situation.
I know that you're not the most informed person here, but, are you aware that corporate welfare programs take even more tax money than social welfare programs?
Dont drink the kool aid

Owensboro, KY

#14 Mar 18, 2013
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>
Never. He's a nut. He would be worse than W.
How do you figure Rand is worse than W.?
I know he spoke out against your lord and savior Barack "McJesus Christ" Obama's illegal, unethical, and criminally inefficient drone campaign, but that's a pretty heavy and completely unsubstantiated claim.
No more neocons and no more democrat scam artists.
Oh Yeah

Paducah, KY

#15 Mar 18, 2013
Dont drink the kool aid wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you figure Rand is worse than W.?
I know he spoke out against your lord and savior Barack "McJesus Christ" Obama's illegal, unethical, and criminally inefficient drone campaign, but that's a pretty heavy and completely unsubstantiated claim.
No more neocons and no more democrat scam artists.
What makes you think that the poster worships Obama? A comment like that only makes you sound as reactionary and delusional as Sean Hannity does when he repeats the same dribble over and over.
Dont drink the kool aid

Owensboro, KY

#16 Mar 18, 2013
Oh Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think that the poster worships Obama? A comment like that only makes you sound as reactionary and delusional as Sean Hannity does when he repeats the same dribble over and over.
Because up until Rand's now famous filibuster on BO's drone campaign, the extreme left-wingers had nothing to say about Rand Paul.
Delusional? Hardly, I'm pretty well-informed.
Reactionary? This word doesn't make sense in the context in which you're using it, which tells me that you heard it on your favorite late-night podcast and think it's a cover-all insult for everyone who has an opposing point of view.
Sean Hannity? I have no idea who the prick is.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Owensboro, KY

#17 Mar 18, 2013
rwtaylor56 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about the seniors who've worked hard all their lives and paid into Social Security and Medicare who are now collecting the benefits they've already paid for?? Or are you talking about our disabled veterans who were asked to go off to other lands to fight for our freedom and security and got maimed for life in the process?? Or are you talking about college students who are working hard to earn a better life for them and their families?? The earlier assertion that anyone who's rich got that way thru hard work, and that anyone who's poor is that way because they're just too lazy to work is complete idiocy. When the GOP finally wises up and quits demonizing half of America they might win another election, but probably not.
As a matter of fact, I'm talking about any of them. I support benefits for every group you named.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Owensboro, KY

#18 Mar 18, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>I know that you're not the most informed person here, but, are you aware that corporate welfare programs take even more tax money than social welfare programs?
I don't agree with corporate welfare programs either.
Truthfully

Owensboro, KY

#19 Mar 18, 2013
Johnny Knoxville for President

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

United States

#20 Mar 18, 2013
Dont drink the kool aid wrote:
<quoted text>Because up until Rand's now famous filibuster on BO's drone campaign, the extreme left-wingers had nothing to say about Rand Paul.
Delusional? Hardly, I'm pretty well-informed.
Reactionary? This word doesn't make sense in the context in which you're using it, which tells me that you heard it on your favorite late-night podcast and think it's a cover-all insult for everyone who has an opposing point of view.
Sean Hannity? I have no idea who the prick is.
"Famous" filibuster?? You're just kidding - right?? Lots of people have had plenty to say about Rand Paul both before and after he made a fool out of himself and all of Kentucky with his meaningless stunt. He's been roundly criticized by those on the far right, the moderate right, the moderate left and the far left as being completely out of touch with just about everyone in America on just about every issue with the exception of his dad and three other people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
maria roach 7 min 2real4real 6
Stalkers 12 min grosss 10
sister roberts the palm reader. (Feb '11) 36 min Curious 36
Any one know Brian Plank(Dewy) (Jun '10) 41 min buddy 8
Shopping Season Brings Crop Dusting Adventures 47 min haha 20
Jason Rittenhouse 1 hr SaShDiDa 4
Erica riley 1 hr Tina 1
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Owensboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Owensboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
Bleacher Report12:06 AM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans: Complete Week 17 Preview for Tennessee
Bleacher Report12:06 AM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans: Complete Week 17 Preview for Tennessee
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Colts' Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Colts' Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Titans