Just tryin to make it

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2013
Dear thief hi my name is Austin I worked at a minimum wage job that I recently lost and am trying to put my self through school which since you stole from you prolly don't know how expensive college is but anyway I work hard to pay for my gas money and school doesn't anyone do that for me I'm 18 moved out and on my own trying to make but last night I go to a freinds house on locust lane in owensboro and I come out in the morning and the side of my jeep was ripped off and then I saw everything worth anything wa gone all that I have to my name and by the way the part you ripped off ruined the whole thing so now instead just being ble to zip it back up I have to buy a new top because its Guna cold without it soon so thanks very much you piece of shit
- Austin T.
P.s. the only other thing I have to my name is my fourwheeler if you want to steal it or ruin to let me know..........
Wow

Richmond, KY

#2 Sep 12, 2013
I'm so sorry. People these days have so little respect for others and their property. I really hope you find out who did this. Good luck
Chin Up

United States

#3 Sep 12, 2013
It's a shame to work hard only to be kicked down. You have a great outlook on life. Keep up the good work and it will all work out in the end.
lookin for ya

Richmond, KY

#5 Sep 12, 2013
what was it....audio equipment? if so what kind?
Just tryin to make it

United States

#6 Sep 13, 2013
No luckily I have not bought my radio and now I will not buy he stole some money a zippo that my grandad or me for my birthday my calculator I just spent my last lil but on for school and a few odds and ends I wouldn't have even cared but that zippo meant a lot to me and now on top of everything else I need a 500 top
lol

Owensboro, KY

#7 Sep 13, 2013
sux, but its life and a lot of this goes on it. hopefully, u bounce back. js a minor set back.
lol

Dunmor, KY

#8 Sep 13, 2013
Comprehensive insurance will cover the top if you had any.
sad

Florence, KY

#9 Sep 14, 2013
Just tryin to make it wrote:
Dear thief hi my name is Austin I worked at a minimum wage job that I recently lost and am trying to put my self through school which since you stole from you prolly don't know how expensive college is but anyway I work hard to pay for my gas money and school doesn't anyone do that for me I'm 18 moved out and on my own trying to make but last night I go to a freinds house on locust lane in owensboro and I come out in the morning and the side of my jeep was ripped off and then I saw everything worth anything wa gone all that I have to my name and by the way the part you ripped off ruined the whole thing so now instead just being ble to zip it back up I have to buy a new top because its Guna cold without it soon so thanks very much you piece of shit
- Austin T.
P.s. the only other thing I have to my name is my fourwheeler if you want to steal it or ruin to let me know..........
Prayers for you that's is awful. This post almost made me cry.:(
Just tryin to make it

Versailles, KY

#10 Sep 19, 2013
My deductible is 500 so it's pointless to turn it in
Teacher

Madisonville, KY

#11 Sep 19, 2013
learn to spell. It's "thief". "I" before "e" except after "c". That's the rule.
it was

Owensboro, KY

#12 Sep 19, 2013
It was probably Brandon Henson. Heard he was out thieving again
lol

Cadiz, KY

#13 Sep 20, 2013
Just tryin to make it wrote:
My deductible is 500 so it's pointless to turn it in
It would only be pointless if the damage is $500 or less. I feel like you will find out once you go to replace it that the top is more expensive than you thought.
Student

United States

#14 Sep 22, 2013
Teacher wrote:
learn to spell. It's "thief". "I" before "e" except after "c". That's the rule.
beige
deign
eight
feign
feint
freight
heir
neighbor
reign
rein
surveillance
their
veil
vein
weigh

ageing

albeit

atheism
being
deify
reimburse
reinforce
reinstate
seeing

caffeine

counterfeit

either
foreign
forfeit
height
kaleidoscope
leisure
neither
protein
seize
sovereign
surfeit

Read more at http://www.usingenglish.com/weblog/archives/0...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Money trades 16 min SeriousInquiresOnly 1
US Bank Temp 18 min Frfr 10
josh case (Jan '15) 20 min Frfr 23
Brandi Whitfield, where she at? 23 min Bruh 4
carla arcuri aressted again 26 min Yucky 9
add a word/drop a word (Oct '11) 26 min lenny 2,793
kim smith 1 hr kimberly smith 7

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance