confused

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Hello, I just recently got engaged and I have missed three periods and think I might be pregnant. I'm afraid if I was to tell him he might leave because he already has a daughter who is 1, what to do?

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

use contraception...dumbass
Wow

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Wow to the comment above me people like you is what's wrong with a lot of this world, no compassion what so ever for others. There could be other reasons why she didn't use contraception! My opinion on this subject is you just need to be 100 percent honest and let him know what's going on. If he truly loves you he isn't going anywhere and if he does you didn't need him to begin with. Good luck!
quest

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

confused wrote:
Hello, I just recently got engaged and I have missed three periods and think I might be pregnant. I'm afraid if I was to tell him he might leave because he already has a daughter who is 1, what to do?
Yes tell him if he leaves it wasn't meant to be and better to know now than later.
Yea

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Why would you be engaged to a man you think might leave you if you're pregnant. Sounds like you both need to do some growing up before you think about marriage and kids....
mac

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Yea wrote:
Why would you be engaged to a man you think might leave you if you're pregnant. Sounds like you both need to do some growing up before you think about marriage and kids....
Amen. I def second this comment. If u have doubts of how he will 'handle' a situation involving u both then yall need to reconsider marriage that's forsure.
confused

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

He will stay he loves me were happy it's just a big step a second child already. I don't appricate the rude comments I was just asking for advice.
just me

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

confused wrote:
He will stay he loves me were happy it's just a big step a second child already. I don't appricate the rude comments I was just asking for advice.
Its a big step that could have been prevented. He is just as responsible for it as you.
just me

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

confused wrote:
If you have missed 3 periods take a test. No sincd worrying until you are sure.
lol

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

confused wrote:
Seriously you should have told him after you missed your first period. He may be upset that you have waited this long to tell him or even take a test. Prenatal care is very important. Tell him. And get to a dr.
concerned

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Im finding out tomorrow, I don't feel any differant or anything, thank you to the ones who tried to help, I'm just nervous is all....
not the daddy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a big step that could have been prevented. He is just as responsible for it as you.
No, he isn't
not the daddy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Just tell him goodbye. He won't go the distance, you've been dishonest.
seriously

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

hiv wrote:
Whoever posted my brothers name on this site is a PIECE OF
SHIT he has family that didnt even know and it wasnt 4 u 2
release a name. And if i find out who posted my brothers
name they will answer 2 me and thats a promise.
Wtf???
confused

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Test said no :) :)
Sarah

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

confused wrote:
Test said no :):)
Tests can be wrong. If you missed three periods...you are probably pregnant. Did you do a home pregnancy test or go to a doctor ? You need to go to a doctor...FAST. You need to tell your boyfriend....FAST.
You can't start your marriage without being totally HONEST with him. If you are afraid to tell him...you shouldn't be marrying him.
Sarah

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

How long have you been dating ?
Hunter Thompson

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Tests can be wrong. If you missed three periods...you are probably pregnant. Did you do a home pregnancy test or go to a doctor ? You need to go to a doctor...FAST. You need to tell your boyfriend....FAST.
You can't start your marriage without being totally HONEST with him. If you are afraid to tell him...you shouldn't be marrying him.
If she trapped him, she shouldn't be marrying him.
dumb

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

If you have to get on topix and ask how to talk to your fiance...your relationship already isn't working. What about your family or his family? If you cant even talk about something this serious to the man you want to marry...maybe you two should reevaluate the situation.
Wow

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Ignore the stupid comments people need to use this site more like you are, to get advice ask opinions not to bash and trash talk people. You seem happy the test was negative just wait a few weeks and if you still don't start take another one just to be on the safe side. I hope everything works out for you and the best of luck. As for the ones of you with rude comments, grow up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,835
Who got stabbed at Motel 6 15 min Wow 17
josh story 20 min Whereishe 7
ricky hicks (Jan '13) 24 min felicia hicks 25
greg myers 34 min hahaha 2
Felicia Hicks (Jan '13) 47 min Christy 4
methlab on frederica 54 min yeah 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••