Crystal Ball

Owensboro, KY

#1 Dec 6, 2012
How you say? Impossible you say? Oh, not true friends. Even as we speak the wheels are in motion. They will set the right wing morons up, it is happening now with the "fiscal cliff". The republicans do not have a candidate that can match Obamas charisma. There is also not a candidate in democratic camp that comes close. The left LOVES their savior, which is how he is looked at by the media, and all of his followers. Mesmerized by his words. So, they are already setting the stage for a power grab unlike any ever seen in America. A third term. You heard it here first my friends. It is coming!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nope

Duluth, GA

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Crystal Ball wrote:
How you say? Impossible you say? Oh, not true friends. Even as we speak the wheels are in motion. They will set the right wing morons up, it is happening now with the "fiscal cliff". The republicans do not have a candidate that can match Obamas charisma. There is also not a candidate in democratic camp that comes close. The left LOVES their savior, which is how he is looked at by the media, and all of his followers. Mesmerized by his words. So, they are already setting the stage for a power grab unlike any ever seen in America. A third term. You heard it here first my friends. It is coming!
Hillary will run.
rwtaylor57

Owensboro, KY

#3 Dec 6, 2012
I think I just got wood!
your name here

Owensboro, KY

#4 Dec 6, 2012
me too ;D
65rolyatwr

United States

#5 Dec 6, 2012
If Hillary is giving you both wood, you are disgusting...eewwwwwww
Austin

Owensboro, KY

#6 Dec 6, 2012
She's a MAN Baby!!!!!!!!
Morons

United States

#7 Dec 6, 2012
I do believe, a person can only be elected 2 terms as president. you may wanna look it up before you make yourself sound even dumber!
Idiot

Owensboro, KY

#8 Dec 6, 2012
Morons wrote:
I do believe, a person can only be elected 2 terms as president. you may wanna look it up before you make yourself sound even dumber!
That was the point dumbass! Obama changing the rules, his minions wanting him for more than just 2 terms. Wow, you are just so much smarter than the rest if us. Give me a break!
65rolyatwr

United States

#10 Dec 6, 2012
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text> That was the point dumbass! Obama changing the rules, his minions wanting him for more than just 2 terms. Wow, you are just so much smarter than the rest if us. Give me a break!
no idiot, Obama can't change the rules. The Twenty-second Amendment of the United States Constitution sets a term limit for election to the office of President of the United States. Congress passed the amendment on March 21, 1947. It was ratified by the requisite number of states on February 27, 1951. It would take a change of the Constitution to change the number of terms for a president, and the states would never ratify that.
Really

Owensboro, KY

#11 Dec 6, 2012
65rolyatwr wrote:
<quoted text>
no idiot, Obama can't change the rules. The Twenty-second Amendment of the United States Constitution sets a term limit for election to the office of President of the United States. Congress passed the amendment on March 21, 1947. It was ratified by the requisite number of states on February 27, 1951. It would take a change of the Constitution to change the number of terms for a president, and the states would never ratify that.
Yes, we all know. Obama has no problem stomping on the constitution. By the way, I think this scenario is highly unlikely. But with Obama, anything is possible!
nope

Princeton, KY

#12 Dec 6, 2012
Austin wrote:
She's a MAN Baby!!!!!!!!
You think an assertive, confident woman is a man. Sorry that strong women threatened you.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Owensboro, KY

#13 Dec 6, 2012
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
You think an assertive, confident woman is a man. Sorry that strong women threatened you.
She is not a man but she is a closet lesbian I know this for a fact
truth

Princeton, KY

#14 Dec 6, 2012
RedFoX88 wrote:
<quoted text>She is not a man but she is a closet lesbian I know this for a fact
If she is a closet lesbian, then Mitch is in the closet too.
Lol

Princeton, KY

#15 Dec 6, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>If she is a closet lesbian, then Mitch is in the closet too.
Agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Work at fetta? 30 min Just wondering 5
The sorry one 32 min Johnny 3
TTMA cleaning girl 1 hr TTMA Vet BS 20
Dale (Raymond) Kirk (Aug '12) 3 hr err 4
I hate you so why are you still there's? 3 hr I love you troll 12
danny sexton best tattoo artist? (Nov '12) 4 hr not even 193
John Stewart Wayne (Jul '12) 5 hr nouseforhim 15
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web