anyone know Christie Hites...Albertso...

anyone know Christie Hites...Albertson or Middleton

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Anonymous

Whiting, IN

#1 Aug 28, 2012
I've heard she gets around quite a bit. Has like 5 kids by different guys...1 from incest with her cousin. Also has sex with female cousin for heroin. Nasty!
haha indiana

United States

#2 Oct 28, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
I've heard she gets around quite a bit. Has like 5 kids by different guys...1 from incest with her cousin. Also has sex with female cousin for heroin. Nasty!
She does get around! She does have 5 kids by 4 different dads. SHE DOESNT HAVE CUSTODY OVER ANY OF THEM. SHE CHOOSES MEN, ALCOHOL AND DRUGS OVER THEM!!! SHE DOES HAVE AN INCEST CHILD AND IM NOT SURE ABOUT THE HAVING SEX WITH THE FEMALE COUSIN BUT TO BE HONEST ITS MOST LIKELY TRUE. YES, NASTY!!!!
Toni

Stone Mountain, GA

#3 Oct 28, 2015
haha indiana wrote:
<quoted text>
She does get around! She does have 5 kids by 4 different dads. SHE DOESNT HAVE CUSTODY OVER ANY OF THEM. SHE CHOOSES MEN, ALCOHOL AND DRUGS OVER THEM!!! SHE DOES HAVE AN INCEST CHILD AND IM NOT SURE ABOUT THE HAVING SEX WITH THE FEMALE COUSIN BUT TO BE HONEST ITS MOST LIKELY TRUE. YES, NASTY!!!!
I know that sneaky ass bitch my son is looking at 12 for taking up for ater her boy friend beat her up she tuned on him and she got my friend for 3,000 dollars pluse ,china anything she can get her hands and blow your right along with
haha indiana

United States

#4 Oct 28, 2015
Toni wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that sneaky ass bitch my son is looking at 12 for taking up for ater her boy friend beat her up she tuned on him and she got my friend for 3,000 dollars pluse ,china anything she can get her hands and blow your right along with
I don't doubt it!!! She's a real piece of work. I'm taking care of one of her kids. Poor kids are better off without her dumb ass!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel Morris 3 hr None 2
fbi!!!!!! 3 hr Cuban Footlong Sa... 2
How do I start? 3 hr Billy Norris 2
Cherri care home medical equipment 4 hr Chris Tolles 3
Sub daddy's girl 4 hr Chris Tolles 4
Tried state lab raided by fbi 4 hr Crystal Nipples 7
Crypt keeper 4 hr Lol 4

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance