First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Having A baby

Auburn, KY

#1 Dec 6, 2010
What women doctors are there that delivers baies that will take a ky medical card, and that is highly recomended , and is located at owensboro hospital ??????
Yep

Centertown, KY

#2 Dec 6, 2010
So, you're "Having A baby" but using a KY medical card? You must be quite a catch, getting pregnant without first thinking about how you can afford it.

Let me guess: you're not married, you have no idea which one of your boyfriends is the daddy, and they're all deadbeats anyway. Wow, it seems like your life is full of good decisions.

Please, as soon as you pop this one out, go get pregnant again. I can't speak for all the other taxpayers out there, but I personally would LOVE to pay some more of your medical bills.

The only thing that will make this better is if you tell us that as soon as it pops out, we get to start providing you with food stamps, too.

Thank you for your uplifting story. You've really made my day.

Level 1

Since: Jun 10

Owensboro, KY

#3 Dec 6, 2010
It's mandatory in Owensboro to be pregnant by the age of 16
Having a BABY

Auburn, KY

#4 Dec 7, 2010
Yep wrote:
So, you're "Having A baby" but using a KY medical card? You must be quite a catch, getting pregnant without first thinking about how you can afford it.
Let me guess: you're not married, you have no idea which one of your boyfriends is the daddy, and they're all deadbeats anyway. Wow, it seems like your life is full of good decisions.
Please, as soon as you pop this one out, go get pregnant again. I can't speak for all the other taxpayers out there, but I personally would LOVE to pay some more of your medical bills.
The only thing that will make this better is if you tell us that as soon as it pops out, we get to start providing you with food stamps, too.
Thank you for your uplifting story. You've really made my day.
fOR YOUR NOSEY INFORMATION I AM NOT FROM OWENSBORO MY BABY IS NOT BY NO OTHER THAN MY HUSBAND ... I ALSO HAVE TWO OTHER CHILDREN WHO I ADORE AND I CANT WAIT TO MEET THIS LITTLE ONE ... IM MARRIED MY HUSBAND IS LAYED OFF .. ITS NONE OF YOUR FU**ING BUSINESS OH YES AND I DRAW FOOD STAMPS ALSO, THANK FOR SUPPORTING IT ,, I HAVE PAID TAXES FOR YRS SO I THINK I DESERVE IT .. I ALSO HAD MY FIRST CHILD AT HOME SO YOU WERENT OUT NO MONEY ON THAT........ HEY A**HOLE SOME PPLE AINT RICH LIKE YOU THEY CANT HELP BECAUSE THEY ARE POOR. IF PEOPLE LIKE YOU WOULD CHANGE THERE ATTITUDE AND START LOOKING AT GOOD AND PEOPLE INSTED OF A DOLLAR THEY MAY LOSE MAYBE THERE WILL BE MORE JOBS!!!! I PAY TAXES AND I THINK I DESERVE SOME OF IT BACK ... SO THANKS FOR YOUR IMPUT... I HAVE ONLY HAD ONE MAN IN MY LIFE... CAN YOU SAY THE SAME .... F*CKING A**HOLE
ddew

Richmond, KY

#6 Dec 7, 2010
Yep wrote:
So, you're "Having A baby" but using a KY medical card? You must be quite a catch, getting pregnant without first thinking about how you can afford it.
Let me guess: you're not married, you have no idea which one of your boyfriends is the daddy, and they're all deadbeats anyway. Wow, it seems like your life is full of good decisions.
Please, as soon as you pop this one out, go get pregnant again. I can't speak for all the other taxpayers out there, but I personally would LOVE to pay some more of your medical bills.
The only thing that will make this better is if you tell us that as soon as it pops out, we get to start providing you with food stamps, too.
Thank you for your uplifting story. You've really made my day.
you are obviously not very christian like to start popping your mouth off like that...Judge not lest you be judged....Only judge needs answering to is GOD ALMIGHTY

Level 1

Since: Jun 10

Owensboro, KY

#7 Dec 7, 2010
ddew wrote:
<quoted text>
you are obviously not very christian like to start popping your mouth off like that...Judge not lest you be judged....Only judge needs answering to is GOD ALMIGHTY
Please don't turn another topic into a sermon... Thanks
ddew

Richmond, KY

#8 Dec 8, 2010
Methodical911 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't turn another topic into a sermon... Thanks
not everyone using a medical card and food stamps are low-life deadbeats....some have lost jobs, lost a father or mother, and some are raising children other than their own to lend a helping hand....I just think people should think before they speak especially on an open forum page like this...what if the one you lash out out is not mentally stable because of their misfortune and decide to end their life or worse yet hurt others because of a stupid judgemental opinion of someone who don't know sheep shit from apple butter...
having a baby

Rochester, KY

#9 Dec 8, 2010
ddew wrote:
<quoted text>
you are obviously not very christian like to start popping your mouth off like that...Judge not lest you be judged....Only judge needs answering to is GOD ALMIGHTY
But it was alrright to judge me ?????????? i guess so since you obvosly agree w the other party !!! and no i am not a christian !
concerned woman

Rochester, KY

#10 Dec 8, 2010
The goverment has offered these benifits for those who are less fortunent than us.. it is not altogether their fault because they do not have the money to afford insurance, the unemployment rate is soaring . you take those with just house, car, utility bills . that is drawing unemployment and no doubt some do not draw tops, cannot afford medical expenses let alone grocries that is why the goverment has these services. no doubt there is a lot who abuse these benifits and there are a lot of dead beats . but you cannot judge this woman when you do not know her situation.. i am sure has alot of other things too worry about also . chrismas gifts and ect she dont need this put on her ......
Barry Bruster

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Dec 8, 2010
1. it is spelled "obviously".
2. there is no god.

good day.
having a baby 2

Owensboro, KY

#12 Dec 8, 2010
having a baby...dr king is a great doctor as well as smith and moore there is also a new doctor here that takes ky medical card im just not sure of his name! ps dont worry about the idiots that having nothing better to do than sit on here and make rude comments to everyone else good luck with the pregnancy
Yep

Owensboro, KY

#13 Dec 8, 2010
All the people bashing me and my comments: you are missing my point entirely. We (as in, people paying taxes) are supporting this. It's this lack of personal responsibility for one's own support that is driving this country into bankruptcy.

Want a big fancy house for $1 down? Here's your mortgage. If you can't make the payments, we'll bail you out. Go ahead and do it. You DESERVE it.

Want a retirement plan but only want to contribute 7.65% of your salary to it? Great, we'll do that for you and call it Social Security. If it goes bankrupt because more is coming out than going in, we'll worry about that later. Come on, you DESERVE a retirement check.

Want a kid but can't afford to pay the doctor? Hey, go get pregnant anyway. Someone else will pay for it. Of course you DESERVE to have babies you can't afford.

Well I've got news for you, cupcake: you don't DESERVE anything just for breathing. You should pay your own way. Whether it's a house or a car or a candy bar - or for that matter, a baby - you should have the money to pay for it yourself before you decide to do it. It's not my job to buy things for you or pay your bills. I've got my own family to take care of.

And for your information, I am not rich. My family makes a comparatively modest income. However, we have lived for years only spending substantially less than what we could afford, saving the rest. I'm sure this is hard for you to believe, but that is possible. Now we've got quite a bit saved. It's extremely aggravating that we're forced to support those who don't have the same self-control that we do.

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Richmond, KY

#14 Dec 9, 2010
it was not intention to pass judgement on anyone just saying if you qualify for benefits you need no matter the circumstance then you are free to recieve them...I have helped raise children other than my own and if I hadn't gotten medical assistance for them they would have went to an orphanage or been split up...just allow people to live their own way of life is my intent...There are very good Dr.s in the Owensboro area, although I am not acquainted with any personally because I have been going to a Madisonville ob/gyn for 29yrs..my children and grandchildren delivered by him....hope your baby is healthy and happy as his family is,,,,,
Agree

United States

#15 Dec 9, 2010
Yep wrote:
All the people bashing me and my comments: you are missing my point entirely. We (as in, people paying taxes) are supporting this. It's this lack of personal responsibility for one's own support that is driving this country into bankruptcy.
Want a big fancy house for $1 down? Here's your mortgage. If you can't make the payments, we'll bail you out. Go ahead and do it. You DESERVE it.
Want a retirement plan but only want to contribute 7.65% of your salary to it? Great, we'll do that for you and call it Social Security. If it goes bankrupt because more is coming out than going in, we'll worry about that later. Come on, you DESERVE a retirement check.
Want a kid but can't afford to pay the doctor? Hey, go get pregnant anyway. Someone else will pay for it. Of course you DESERVE to have babies you can't afford.
Well I've got news for you, cupcake: you don't DESERVE anything just for breathing. You should pay your own way. Whether it's a house or a car or a candy bar - or for that matter, a baby - you should have the money to pay for it yourself before you decide to do it. It's not my job to buy things for you or pay your bills. I've got my own family to take care of.
And for your information, I am not rich. My family makes a comparatively modest income. However, we have lived for years only spending substantially less than what we could afford, saving the rest. I'm sure this is hard for you to believe, but that is possible. Now we've got quite a bit saved. It's extremely aggravating that we're forced to support those who don't have the same self-control that we do.
I agree completely with this.
Dr Good

Dunmor, KY

#16 Dec 28, 2010
He takes medical card and is very nice.
pregnant

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Dec 29, 2010
Agree wrote:
<quoted text> I agree completely with this.
i completely disagree with this. you REALLY need to just shut your mouth. you have no idea of whats going on in another persons life. sometimes, you dont decide when u get pregnant. No form of birth control is 100% effective except abstinence. Life happens when you least expect it and sometimes you're not financially prepared for when things happen. That doesn't mean you should disregard the responsibilty you've been given. You have absolutely no right to say these things. You don't know the situation and from your comments, you wouldn't understand the first thing about it. Do everyone a favor and stop!
Whew

Owensboro, KY

#18 Dec 29, 2010
Talk about hijacking a topic!!!
So back to the original question...
I have no experience with KY Medicaid but I have had to try and find a good OB in Owensboro since mine retired last year. And it is tough!!!
I gave the new OB, Dr. Good, a shot for awhile after hearing that his office was super nice. Well, let me tell ya his office staff is super nice and friendly but completely inefficient! He basically has 3 receptionists and one nurse because they aren't allowed to do anything except make appointments. The nurse in back is only allowed to take blood pressure and weight, and all labs and ultrasounds are subcontracted out.
Every time I would call in with a question or comment it was make an appointment cause you need to talk to Dr. Good. Which this is nice that they are this open to give appointments, but not when they overbook him to the point of exhaustion and makes mistakes. Case in point they had my due date wrong in the file and I told him 3 different times and it was never changed. Also, in the couple of months I was giving him the benefit of the doubt I got to hear 2 phone conversations with patients screaming at the receptionist to get them admitted to the hospital. I kid you not the girl told them the pain couldn't be that bad and it was the hospital's fault for not scheduling them in. One lady hung up and the other I could hear scream from the couch in the waiting room. When a pregnant woman is having contractions six minutes apart and probably pretty dilated they don't want excuses!
I have since changed but I believe there's a reason there are all those billboards popping up with his smiling face.....MONEY!
I hope this helps cause there is no information on him anywhere online and most people just hear how nice his office is.
nick hobbs

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Dec 30, 2010
i love 16 and pregant
Lane

Owensboro, KY

#20 Dec 31, 2010
Yep wrote:
So, you're "Having A baby" but using a KY medical card? You must be quite a catch, getting pregnant without first thinking about how you can afford it.

Let me guess: you're not married, you have no idea which one of your boyfriends is the daddy, and they're all deadbeats anyway. Wow, it seems like your life is full of good decisions.

Please, as soon as you pop this one out, go get pregnant again. I can't speak for all the other taxpayers out there, but I personally would LOVE to pay some more of your medical bills.

The only thing that will make this better is if you tell us that as soon as it pops out, we get to start providing you with food stamps, too.

Thank you for your uplifting story. You've really made my day.
I 2nd that
always pleased

United States

#21 Jan 2, 2011
Do not recommend Maria Smith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Victor hayden 13 min Lol 4
Zach Walker (doing porn?$ 14 min RockinRon 6
Jason dowdy,Shannon dowdy,and Jason dowdy girlf... 1 hr Dudeisgross 10
Niki lester 1 hr Nikki 6
Coppage Rentals on Tamarack (Jan '16) 1 hr Why I moved 23
Kristie Layson 1 hr yeppp 2
Aaron you should think twice 1 hr ??? 3
Colony trailer trash 3 hr Real 49
Huh? What? 3 hr Mr Important 4

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages