Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Curious

Dunmor, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Does anyone know them? And what do you know abt them? Thanks
coworker

Clarksville, IN

#2 Nov 10, 2012
I use to work with Katrina.... she's a really sweet person. I didn't hang out with her outside of work but from the times I talked with her she seemed to be a decent person
John

United States

#3 Nov 10, 2012
I knew those losers in Tell City both were heavy into meth and weed. Not to be trusted!
jason

Tucker, GA

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Who the @#*: are you oh I know someone whotalks sh@* behind peoples back now whos not to be trusted
John

United States

#6 Nov 20, 2012
jason wrote:
Who the @#*: are you oh I know someone whotalks sh@* behind peoples back now whos not to be trusted
you both are trash and always will be. Care to tell everyone what brought you two to owesboro, or would you rather I did.
Jessica

Dunmor, KY

#8 Nov 24, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text> you both are trash and always will be. Care to tell everyone what brought you two to owesboro, or would you rather I did.
What brought them to Owensboro?
The Past Will Haunt You
#9 Dec 12, 2012
I know Jason from back in the day...he would be better off without HER! He is definitely not the Jason I knew :(
Josh

United States

#11 Mar 28, 2013
Weren't they busted for drugs a few years ago and never did time?
jason brown

Owensboro, KY

#13 Apr 21, 2015
Y'all some bitches and don't know what your talking about so stay out of my business and I won't break your face
King

Owensboro, KY

#14 Apr 21, 2015
she WAS my friend & worked for me at Ramada. She's into meth big time. So is Jason. I did it with her. She nasty. Finally got her meth mouth cleaned up. Do NOT trust them. Theyll still you blind n then lie bout it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who died in green tree 12 min Ashley 15
The earth is flat! God is real...and the govern... 50 min Celia 1
Goat 1 hr Hey 1
People that Sell and Work for OPD 1 hr Getalife 8
Melissa Bolmer know her? 2 hr Grow up 5
Brandon white 3 hr Brandon 3
My Moon 3 hr Scott 8
Porshia shepherd 3 hr Lisa 30
Owensboro catholic 11 hr Michael 90

Owensboro Jobs