were is a good place to find a lady

were is a good place to find a lady

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Owensboro, KY

#1 Feb 17, 2013
been lookingfor awhile and cant find 1 anywhere all i can find are these girls that dont want to settle down and just want to part my partying days are almost over

Since: Feb 12

Owensboro, KY

#2 Feb 17, 2013
gmj212 wrote:
been lookingfor awhile and cant find 1 anywhere all i can find are these girls that dont want to settle down and just want to part my partying days are almost over
If you find a place, let me know.
lol

Owensboro, KY

#3 Feb 17, 2013
In the streets
lol

Princeton, KY

#4 Feb 17, 2013
gmj212 wrote:
Maybe you need to look for someone older.
country gal

Owensboro, KY

#5 Feb 17, 2013
We are at grocery stores, gas stations, churches, we almost never get approached by men because we aren't a size zero with long blond hair.

Owensboro, KY

#6 Feb 17, 2013
country gal wrote:
We are at grocery stores, gas stations, churches, we almost never get approached by men because we aren't a size zero with long blond hair.
Baby, I been trying to get to know you for a while. We need to meet up.
country gal

Owensboro, KY

#7 Feb 17, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>Baby, I been trying to get to know you for a while. We need to meet up.
Yes we do.

Owensboro, KY

#8 Feb 17, 2013
country gal wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we do.
You need to register and PM me so we can meet up. Please.:)
rachel

Owensboro, KY

#10 Feb 18, 2013
Church
Friend of a friend

Tucker, GA

#11 Feb 18, 2013
I wonder the same thing but it's the other way around. Trying to get out of a 12 yr relationship but he won't leave. He doesn't want to break up but doesn't want to get married either. I want to get married,not play house anymore. I want security of knowing the person I'm with is gonna be the last person I'm with. I want seine who will listen and talk things out instead of ignoring me and everything being on their terms. Most of all,I want to feel like this person is also my best friend. I told him this time I mean it we're done and he's got 3 months to find another place but I now consider each of us single. Not really looking forward to going to bars to meet people as I'm in my early 30s with a daughter. Would never do online dating. I don't know how to go about meeting someone who wants a serious relationship cause it seems nowadays people just wanna hook up. For you I would ask do you have many friends? If you dost e you could meet a friend of a friend. You're in a comfortable environment with people you both know and could start off just hanging out and getting to know each other. I gave up most of my friends when I got with him cause he was insecure and jealous. Now I only have a few I talk to. They're all married and I think most of their friends are married. If I can get out of my situation I think I'm gonna just focus on me for a little while and hopefully I will meet someone somehow who is looking for the same things. Sorry to ramble. It's been a bad night and can't sleep. Good luck with your search as I anticipate how hard it's gonna be.
sle

Orange, VA

#12 Feb 18, 2013
Don't know I thought
I had a good one but I just learned she was having an affair.I must have been to good to her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spencer wallace 2 min Erin 1
michael dennison 1 hr miss him 6
Laura Embrey 1 hr Gross 2
Juvenile arrested for making threats against DCHS 1 hr Blessings 7
Derrick Roberts drob pof 2 hr SecretAdmires 6
Hunter Douglas 3 hr Resin at Hunter D... 21
miranda nunnelly (Sep '14) 3 hr Remember me 2

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance