First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Owensboro, KY

#87 Feb 24, 2013
I went there twice...the first time the guy was so busy tryin to look up my dress he blew my vein and the second time the machine blew my vein when it started to pump the blood back in...there was blood everywhere!
mischievous

Tucker, GA

#88 Feb 24, 2013
elizabeth wrote:
you get 40 the 2x you go now then its based on your weight if you weigh 175 or over you get 25 then 35 the 2nd time n a week when you go... but if you weigh less you get 15 then 25... and as far as jordan hitting on the cute girls thats false he has a wife... just because hes nice to the woman doesnt mean hes flirtin... and theres only a few workers there id never let touch me again.... but my fav is pam and the new ashley....
If youre 110-149 u get 20 & 25. 149-174 25 & 30. There's a couple pams and like 3 ashleys there but i like them all. Everyone is pretty nice
mischievous

Tucker, GA

#89 Feb 24, 2013
ShyGurl999 wrote:
I went there twice...the first time the guy was so busy tryin to look up my dress he blew my vein and the second time the machine blew my vein when it started to pump the blood back in...there was blood everywhere!
Why would wear a dress there stupid on ur part
Hmmm

Owensboro, KY

#90 Mar 19, 2013
Management is unprofessional and have their favorites...if you are not one of them, watch out. Place is drama and you do not get adequate training.
hmmm

United States

#91 Mar 19, 2013
elizabeth wrote:
you get 40 the 2x you go now then its based on your weight if you weigh 175 or over you get 25 then 35 the 2nd time n a week when you go... but if you weigh less you get 15 then 25... and as far as jordan hitting on the cute girls thats false he has a wife... just because hes nice to the woman doesnt mean hes flirtin... and theres only a few workers there id never let touch me again.... but my fav is pam and the new ashley....
Does the new Ashley look like Tina Fey?
lbird

Tucker, GA

#92 Mar 19, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Management is unprofessional and have their favorites...if you are not one of them, watch out. Place is drama and you do not get adequate training.
Do you work there?

Since: Mar 13

Tucker, GA

#93 Mar 20, 2013
I knw jordan lol i dated his brother jeremy in high school lol
Hmmm

Owensboro, KY

#94 Mar 20, 2013
Yes...and I can be as fake as the rest of them.
Truth

Houston, TX

#95 Mar 20, 2013
No
Steve

Tucker, GA

#96 Mar 21, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
My cousin use to work there and I donated when she was there, I think the place is better then the ones in Evansville. The training she said was easy but it depends on the individual some people don't learn quickly but it's up to them to say they are not ready or need more one on one training.
Steve

Tucker, GA

#97 Mar 21, 2013
truth wrote:
He hits on all they cute girls that donate there. Heard stories
Yea he does how his wife doesn't know is beyond me. I know someone he has hooked up with!

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#98 Mar 21, 2013
Who hooking up with who? Lol at the plasma center?
i heard

United States

#99 Apr 13, 2013
elizabeth wrote:
He might have a wife but that doesn't stop him from looking at boobs or asking for a flash from time to time
Hugh

Owensboro, KY

#100 Mar 31, 2015
Heard there is a couple of former super models that work there?
true

Owensboro, KY

#101 Mar 31, 2015
No but there's a few ratchets who think they're supermodels. None worth my time.
Nah

Owensboro, KY

#102 Mar 31, 2015
true wrote:
No but there's a few ratchets who think they're supermodels. None worth my time.
Says the man donating plasma to pay ya bills....ooookay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating advice 2 hr down with the sic... 6
231 "walking man" 3 hr Weird 7
Ed dowdy 3 hr Uhmmm 4
Kevin Gannaway 3 hr Snitch 1
Summer & Josh Powell 4 hr Grrrrrrr 20
Brett & Lindsey hudson 5 hr brett 2
Castlen realtors 5 hr Neighbor 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages