AARON J

Eddyville, KY

#66 Jul 7, 2012
fight guy wrote:
EVEN IF AARON WAS DOIN YOUR WIFE, THERE AINT ANYTHING U COULD DO ABT IT ANYWAYS PUNK...AARON A FIGHTER, ALL YOU COULD DO IS ASK HIM TO STOP..LOL.. ANY WAYS SHES DOIN ONE THE OTHER GUYS IN THE BACK, OR COULD BE DOIN JORDAN, OR ALL OF THEM.. U BETTER ASK HER TO STOP, B4 SHE FALLS IN LOVE OR HAS A PLASMA BABY, PUNK, BUCK.....
Thanks bro whoever this is lol. First off I wanna start off by saying I've never been on this site but I've hear of it and now I was told I was on here so now here I am addressing an issue with a bunch of very immature individuals who hide behind masks (fake screw names) and talk shit and start rumors about people they don't like. Second off I want to say that I dont know who you or your wife is but I can reassure you that im not sleeping with her or messing with her. I've had my moments where I've messed up in the past, but I'm happily engaged and happy to my fiancÚ who is pregnant with our third child. I have way better things to do than get on the Internet and talk shit about someone with a fake screen name. Oh, and what now I'm selling weed too.. Lmao uh no I think not lil buddy. I'm a very sorry that y'all need to get on here and mysteriously talk bullshit about people, but I've actually got a life so I'm going to get back to it now and hopefully y'all can get back to yalls.#dramafree
plasma

Owensboro, KY

#67 Jul 7, 2012
AARON J wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks bro whoever this is lol. First off I wanna start off by saying I've never been on this site but I've hear of it and now I was told I was on here so now here I am addressing an issue with a bunch of very immature individuals who hide behind masks (fake screw names) and talk shit and start rumors about people they don't like. Second off I want to say that I dont know who you or your wife is but I can reassure you that im not sleeping with her or messing with her. I've had my moments where I've messed up in the past, but I'm happily engaged and happy to my fiancÚ who is pregnant with our third child. I have way better things to do than get on the Internet and talk shit about someone with a fake screen name. Oh, and what now I'm selling weed too.. Lmao uh no I think not lil buddy. I'm a very sorry that y'all need to get on here and mysteriously talk bullshit about people, but I've actually got a life so I'm going to get back to it now and hopefully y'all can get back to yalls.#dramafree
thumbs up
allison

Bowling Green, KY

#68 Jul 7, 2012
AARON J wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks bro whoever this is lol. First off I wanna start off by saying I've never been on this site but I've hear of it and now I was told I was on here so now here I am addressing an issue with a bunch of very immature individuals who hide behind masks (fake screw names) and talk shit and start rumors about people they don't like. Second off I want to say that I dont know who you or your wife is but I can reassure you that im not sleeping with her or messing with her. I've had my moments where I've messed up in the past, but I'm happily engaged and happy to my fianc├ę who is pregnant with our third child. I have way better things to do than get on the Internet and talk shit about someone with a fake screen name. Oh, and what now I'm selling weed too.. Lmao uh no I think not lil buddy. I'm a very sorry that y'all need to get on here and mysteriously talk bullshit about people, but I've actually got a life so I'm going to get back to it now and hopefully y'all can get back to yalls.#dramafree
way to go.
BW

Owensboro, KY

#69 Jul 7, 2012
That's right! Aaron loves his girl and he is a great worker. this is all a bunch of BS!! Grow up people and leave the workers alone. If they weren't qualified they wouldn't be working there. Everyone is trained and they have policies they must follow. Get a grip and a life. Pathetic!!!!!
jake

Owensboro, KY

#70 Jul 7, 2012
Well I do want to say that the plasma center of Owensboro is a fake place tried saying I had hep a or some shit like that back in 05 & went got tested for everything I was going there for a good reason and paid to get tested outside of there and things came up negative so yeah and went back and they even seen paper work that it was negative but would not let me back and now,as of last year went back and gave them my info and took me in the exam room and treated me to call the,law for coming back said,they was going to charge me with class d felony so yeah little bit bullshit
what?

Bowling Green, KY

#71 Jul 7, 2012
jake wrote:
Well I do want to say that the plasma center of Owensboro is a fake place tried saying I had hep a or some shit like that back in 05 & went got tested for everything I was going there for a good reason and paid to get tested outside of there and things came up negative so yeah and went back and they even seen paper work that it was negative but would not let me back and now,as of last year went back and gave them my info and took me in the exam room and treated me to call the,law for coming back said,they was going to charge me with class d felony so yeah little bit bullshit
that doesnt make sense. They need plasma. That's how they stay open.
Tah

Owensboro, KY

#72 Jul 7, 2012
buck wrote:
I know aron better back up off my wife or i be seen him
who's ur wife?? donor or employee?? IT doesnt matter now, as a friend of aaron, and fellow co-worker cosider ur wife well taken care of by me.. Buck (u dont air ur problems on topix, how patheic can u get) ur wife is in good hands now.best thing you could do is hope ur wife dont find out ur so in secure that u put her out on topix to be embraassed, and humilaited...grow up buck,b4 ur wife leaves u for being ignoraite, and stupid.
Really

Owensboro, KY

#73 Jul 8, 2012
Nothing but drama and the management is a joke.
john

Owensboro, KY

#74 Jul 8, 2012
Really wrote:
I'm a donor and hsv
john

Owensboro, KY

#75 Jul 8, 2012
Really wrote:
I'm a donor have been going there off and on for 15 years. It's alot better there then when I started. There are a couple of gals there that have been awhile and they know their shit! They do have alot of people that come and go but it's a nice place. Most of the people there are cool and they treat you good. I went to Evansville a couple of times and it sucked. Just sayin....
RN here

Owensboro, KY

#76 Jul 9, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be surprised as to what that plasma they're donating is actually used for. Life-saving medications and so fourth. They're contributing their time and donation for a good cause, it doesn't have to mean they are "drug addicted scum" times are hard for some people. You should consider not worrying about them and try fixing your negative/judgmental attitude.
they need to get a job i know 4 people that do it for the money if they was so intetested in helping people they need to donate blood i know someone that used to work there with hiv now shes at a doctors office, REALLY? GO GET A JOB
okkkkayy

United States

#77 Jul 9, 2012
You're going to complain about someone not having a job but in the same breath, "run on sentence," complain about someone with HIV working!?
h8trs_gon_h8

Owensboro, KY

#78 Feb 10, 2013
fight guy wrote:
EVEN IF AARON WAS DOIN YOUR WIFE, THERE AINT ANYTHING U COULD DO ABT IT ANYWAYS PUNK...AARON A FIGHTER, ALL YOU COULD DO IS ASK HIM TO STOP..LOL.. ANY WAYS SHES DOIN ONE THE OTHER GUYS IN THE BACK, OR COULD BE DOIN JORDAN, OR ALL OF THEM.. U BETTER ASK HER TO STOP, B4 SHE FALLS IN LOVE OR HAS A PLASMA BABY, PUNK, BUCK.....
don't be talking about Jordan like that I know him and he is happily married
cheata

Hawesville, KY

#79 Feb 11, 2013
Crystal don't work there no more cause she said she can't afford it. Told me she gets more sitting home doing nothing then working. She was better than the fat girls that work there but she always said she had health problems
omy

Hawesville, KY

#80 Feb 11, 2013
Gross wrote:
<quoted text>
These people are not "donating" their plasma out of the goodness of their hearts. They are selling it. Big difference. I donate blood. My husband donates blood. Our children donate blood. We do it to help people, not to make a quick buck. I'm sticking to the drug addicted scum theory.
so how do u go about storing ur own blood. Id do that, cause im with u, from what i read.....geez
misterhank

Duluth, GA

#81 Feb 21, 2013
Mindy still work there?
booze

Duluth, GA

#82 Feb 21, 2013
Eeeeew.... Mindy didn't wear gloves last time I went and she went to the next person without washing her hands. She's gross.
haha

Duluth, GA

#83 Feb 21, 2013
She works up in the front she don't stick people try again
booze

Duluth, GA

#85 Feb 21, 2013
I never said she did it in the back. She did my finger stick. When I was in the other booth I could plainly see that she did not wash her hands before she dealt with the next person.
elizabeth

Greenville, KY

#86 Feb 24, 2013
you get 40 the 2x you go now then its based on your weight if you weigh 175 or over you get 25 then 35 the 2nd time n a week when you go... but if you weigh less you get 15 then 25... and as far as jordan hitting on the cute girls thats false he has a wife... just because hes nice to the woman doesnt mean hes flirtin... and theres only a few workers there id never let touch me again.... but my fav is pam and the new ashley....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beastial 15 min Awoo 2
Wendys 54 1 hr It about 3
If you have loved ones in Fordsville Nursing an... 1 hr rosey 8
Getting Married 2 hr etti ket 8
kris e 2 hr birdy 1
leslie graham 2 hr joe mofukn rubsam 5
is it illegal to take your dog outside without ... 3 hr URStupid 35
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web