Ok ladies give it to us straight

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Curious male 33

Madisonville, KY

#1 Nov 21, 2013
Ok here is the deal I'am wondering from a females perspective what is considered a good size in a males cock that you actually prefer? We all know 10+ inches is really big, but I'am wondering about your average/normal kinda guy. I've had a few tell me I'am very large and a few really had a hard time taking it all ~ at first anyways! My cock measured just a hair under 7 inches. Please reply with what in your opinion is big and another reply of what you would consider not worth your time. Be honest here please because really interested in knowing the truth other than from woman that your about to put it inside her and possibly not wanting to hurt feelings or knock herself out of the chance to ride it. Also if you don't mind please list your age. Thank you for taking the time to give some really honest answers.

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

#2 Nov 21, 2013
Men make good pets. They keep us amused.
brit

Greenville, KY

#5 Nov 21, 2013
Its not alway the penis size sometimes its the vag. Personally if i go a while without any then sex w anybody takes a few minutes to losen me up so just because a girl has a hard time getting it in does not mean you are bigger or better than the rest. Sorry.
smallz

Owensboro, KY

#6 Nov 21, 2013
Pretty much what I said earlier.
lol

United States

#7 Nov 22, 2013
It's not usually about size. It's about guys having little to no skills.
kk

Owensboro, KY

#8 Nov 22, 2013
Size matters very little. The skill is what makes the difference. Tune in and pay attention to what makes her crazy and become the master of her universe!
He-Man

Owensboro, KY

#9 Nov 22, 2013
Sorry honey but I'm already the master of the universe

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

United States

#10 Nov 22, 2013
kk wrote:
Size matters very little. The skill is what makes the difference. Tune in and pay attention to what makes her crazy and become the master of her universe!
are you needing your heeman
Stan

United States

#11 Nov 22, 2013
brit wrote:
Its not alway the penis size sometimes its the vag. Personally if i go a while without any then sex w anybody takes a few minutes to losen me up so just because a girl has a hard time getting it in does not mean you are bigger or better than the rest. Sorry.
Guessing you are another female that doesn't follow directions very well. The OP never said anything about being better than the rest of men I'am pretty sure he had only asked what size you woman in your opinion is big and what size isn't worth your time & the age of responding female. Sex with anybody? WOW that's saying a lot about you sexy:) how about taking me up inside you tonight? idc if it's loose or tight I just want to drain this thing inside you. The OP didn't say anything about being bigger than the rest he only stated his own situation and asking for other female opinions. Not one of these females answered any of your questions dude hell I was wondering the same, but I guess all we get is some dudes with little dicks replying posing as a female saying it's not about the size which we all know that's not true. Size may not be all, but plays an 75% role I'd guess.
my opinion

United States

#12 Nov 22, 2013
I have had a larger one a couple of times. Didn't measure it, but it looked maybe 6, 7". Honestly, it didn't last long enough to be able to form an opinion! The one I have had the past many years is about 3-4". Still, certain positions can even hurt. I would like a little more, but it still feels good. Skill plays an important role no matter the size. And if a guy doesn't measure up, fingers and tongue play a valuable role as well.

Level 2

United States

#13 Nov 22, 2013
my opinion wrote:
I have had a larger one a couple of times. Didn't measure it, but it looked maybe 6, 7". Honestly, it didn't last long enough to be able to form an opinion! The one I have had the past many years is about 3-4". Still, certain positions can even hurt. I would like a little more, but it still feels good. Skill plays an important role no matter the size. And if a guy doesn't measure up, fingers and tongue play a valuable role as well.
poor thang you have been deprived
my opinion

United States

#14 Nov 22, 2013
Wondering30 wrote:
<quoted text> poor thang you have been deprived
you think?
Lori

United States

#15 Nov 22, 2013
my opinion wrote:
<quoted text> you think?
oh yeah you have been deprived my lord girlfriend where did you find the midget at lmao that's toooo funny!

Level 2

United States

#16 Nov 22, 2013
my opinion wrote:
<quoted text> you think?
heck yeah you need 7 3/4 that goes hour and a half to two hrs
Why

Owensboro, KY

#18 Nov 22, 2013
Why would you want to brag about how big the guys you have been with are? I wouldn't want everyone to know how loose and beat up my vag is!
Agree

Owensboro, KY

#20 Nov 22, 2013
Why wrote:
Why would you want to brag about how big the guys you have been with are? I wouldn't want everyone to know how loose and beat up my vag is!
I totally agree.
brit

Greenville, KY

#21 Nov 22, 2013
Stan wrote:
<quoted text>Guessing you are another female that doesn't follow directions very well. The OP never said anything about being better than the rest of men I'am pretty sure he had only asked what size you woman in your opinion is big and what size isn't worth your time & the age of responding female. Sex with anybody? WOW that's saying a lot about you sexy:) how about taking me up inside you tonight? idc if it's loose or tight I just want to drain this thing inside you. The OP didn't say anything about being bigger than the rest he only stated his own situation and asking for other female opinions. Not one of these females answered any of your questions dude hell I was wondering the same, but I guess all we get is some dudes with little dicks replying posing as a female saying it's not about the size which we all know that's not true. Size may not be all, but plays an 75% role I'd guess.
Way to take what I said out of context. Referring to Anybody was not in reference to having sex with every and anybody. I have had big and small. I can count the total on one hand and I am married. One of my exes was 8-9 inches hard and he never lasted more than 5
beenthere

Owensboro, KY

#22 Nov 22, 2013
As long as you're average sized at least four to six then that's fine. Anything smaller is awful. Larger than that takes some time to get used to but is still fine.

Level 2

United States

#23 Nov 22, 2013
beenthere wrote:
As long as you're average sized at least four to six then that's fine. Anything smaller is awful. Larger than that takes some time to get used to but is still fine.
i love giving oral too
here goes

United States

#24 Nov 22, 2013
Curious male 33 wrote:
Ok here is the deal I'am wondering from a females perspective what is considered a good size in a males cock that you actually prefer? We all know 10+ inches is really big, but I'am wondering about your average/normal kinda guy. I've had a few tell me I'am very large and a few really had a hard time taking it all ~ at first anyways! My cock measured just a hair under 7 inches. Please reply with what in your opinion is big and another reply of what you would consider not worth your time. Be honest here please because really interested in knowing the truth other than from woman that your about to put it inside her and possibly not wanting to hurt feelings or knock herself out of the chance to ride it. Also if you don't mind please list your age. Thank you for taking the time to give some really honest answers.
Anything bigger than 7 hurts Some can be just to big. Age 36

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Josh Klee 9 min Bar fly 2
Zack Evans is a pedophile! 11 min BeCareful 5
Mexicans good or bad? (Jul '12) 11 min ignorance 19
Heartford House Hospice 23 min Lubber 1
Jenni cupples Haynes 41 min Face of meth 1
9in c#ck looking for fun 3 hr robert76 5
What happened to Kelly Meredith? 4 hr cool chick 2
robert76 loves the touch of another man! 6 hr Tara 17
Owensboro Dating