Haha1

United States

#2 Mar 6, 2014
U gotta be shitting me, dis nicca got his 2nd DUI and another drug case and out. Must be nice having a fed as a brother. I will still mop the floor with his punk a$$ doe.
lilfregscuz

United States

#3 Mar 7, 2014
Your full of crap just bc he has a brother that works as a cop don't mean anything. his brother can't get him out if his troubles. N look how bad it is on his brother.
Friendoffergs

United States

#4 Mar 8, 2014
If u think his "FED" brother got him out of trouble, you must not really know them. Cause he basically punked Dustin on FB the night he got out, didnt sound like he was willing to help at all.
??

Owensboro, KY

#5 Mar 10, 2014
Which brother is a cop? Bj?
Friend

United States

#6 Mar 12, 2014
Yea, his older brother BJ is OPD
??

Owensboro, KY

#7 Mar 12, 2014
Man he wanted to bust them he would have got them when the other 2 brothers was sellin out the crib
Friend

Richland, IN

#8 Mar 13, 2014
You talking about Walnut Street? He wasnt on at that time. He been an OPD for like a year I thank.
??

Owensboro, KY

#9 Mar 14, 2014
Ahhh I see well thanks for the knowledge I never knew he was a cop
FED

United States

#10 Mar 18, 2014
U fake fu€kers are retrads he didnt help him at all he more n likly wanted him to stay in his dad and other brother got him out its funny how ppl act like they now shit and who ever u r up top that thinks he would mop the floor with him i bet he will take u up on that any day
On another note

Owensboro, KY

#13 Mar 19, 2014
Anyone who knows Ferg, tell him to his up the guy in the green Thunderbird because I lost his number..

People talk alot of shit. I just want some green.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who numb is 2 min For reals 2
Wow! And that's drug free feelings 5 min Bobby 2
seth bruner 24 min TripleDong 3
You honestly think 27 min Darjeeling 2
Cheap trick 1 hr Sick 1
Ahh. Cheese 1 hr Laslie 4
Addie Tinsley 1 hr Omfg 3

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance