probation and parole
hay

Owensboro, KY

#1 Nov 6, 2012
How do I anonymous tell a parole officer to drug test one of his parolees.
Mac 10

Owensboro, KY

#2 Nov 6, 2012
i think you can call them anonymously, but on the real, thats F'ed up on so many levels...jsut think if rolls were reversed and someone was calling on you ....just saying KARMA....
umm

Owensboro, KY

#3 Nov 6, 2012
You don't. Leave it in God's hands, it's bad karma to wish bad upon someone or cause grief. It will come back on you eventually in some way. If they are on drugs that bad they will get busted on their own. Getting told on will just make them more of a bitter person and not learn from their own mistakes.

Tucker, GA

#4 Nov 6, 2012
. I'd call right away. Some stupid losers never learn and need to be locked up again.
hay

United States

#5 Nov 7, 2012
Well the parole officer gave him chance after chance and he is still bringing his family down karma or not something's gotta give.
big dog

Tucker, GA

#6 Nov 7, 2012
Who is it?
Bestway

Tucker, GA

#7 Nov 7, 2012
First u get the phone number set it next to ur phone. Then u go to the garage and get the following items. A piece of rope a ladder and muster up a pair for urself. Then go make a noose put around ur neck dail the number then jump filthy f uker
big dog

Tucker, GA

#8 Nov 7, 2012
Haha haha. Best advice I ever heard on here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
laura 5 min Angela Nicholas 4
Daniel Grant DNA 8 min Think so 3
Reggie L Ragland 43 min wondering 10
A Thompson you man is 1 hr Licker 5
seth bruner on dope 1 hr kate 3
Derric Smith Beemer (Apr '15) 1 hr dope 6
Alicia (Ally) Stewart 2 hr Lmao 15

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance