sperm donor

United States

#1 Apr 19, 2013
Starting tommorow lasting one year i am going to get every woman i can pregnant. I will poke holes in condoms i will bury every nut i can. I will b owensboros daddy. If u are 18 or older and getting some strange it may b me knocking u up. See u soon.
Yeah right

Centertown, KY

#2 Apr 19, 2013
sperm donor wrote:
Starting tommorow lasting one year i am going to get every woman i can pregnant. I will poke holes in condoms i will bury every nut i can. I will b owensboros daddy. If u are 18 or older and getting some strange it may b me knocking u up. See u soon.
You're full of it. You almost have less of a chance of getting a woman as Jesse does...and that loser has never even touched a woman!
sperm donor

United States

#3 Apr 19, 2013
Like u know. I get it daily. I have six kids now. Three of them r here. I'm a knock up grandmas sisters mothers daughters nieces friends coworkers no female is safe but the ones who stay faithful. Thats a shirt list but they r out there.
Jesse

Madisonville, KY

#4 Apr 19, 2013
We need a test, we need a fat woman with a big chest, we need a puple vest, we need soup made from a bird's nest, we need to act our very best, we need a government program...
How sad

Centertown, KY

#5 Apr 19, 2013
Jesse wrote:
We need a test, we need a fat woman with a big chest, we need a puple vest, we need soup made from a bird's nest, we need to act our very best, we need a government program...
You're a very sad kid. Try spending time off the internet and you might meet a woman instead of just needing one.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

United States

#6 Apr 19, 2013
Child support for the rest of your life, then youll be raped in prison because you cant pay it, what a wonderful plan!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Those who betray you 1 hr leave revenge to ... 4
Bad dads not parenting 1 hr can't win 2
Tim taylor 1 hr Curious 1
Cute girl at catholic wedding last night 2 hr JWW 8
Eliza Buck and Nella Dockery 2 hr Curious 1
Baby mama's 2 hr Hmmmmm 11
Hoover and 'Bambi' 2 hr Hey Nella Eliza 11

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance