Next Last
Busted

Owensboro, KY

#24 Sep 1, 2012
But she sure had your man rotflmao
hatin

United States

#25 Sep 1, 2012
Umm he isn't nellas man hello nella doesn't want him amy is not her competition nella left cliff amy never took nellas man damn get off nelas punany
clifton

Allenhurst, NJ

#26 Sep 1, 2012
You lames need to get a clue I have not or nor will I ever touch Amy Jones so say wut u want I really don't care but come now there are standards in the world. If u r so interested n wut the hell I'm doin and who I'm doin feel free to come on over to the house and c for urself. Until then keep thinking about me it makes me feel like a star. Have nice day.
lol smiley face

Allenhurst, NJ

#27 Sep 1, 2012
clifton wrote:
You lames need to get a clue I have not or nor will I ever touch Amy Jones so say wut u want I really don't care but come now there are standards in the world. If u r so interested n wut the hell I'm doin and who I'm doin feel free to come on over to the house and c for urself. Until then keep thinking about me it makes me feel like a star. Have nice day.
That's rite Clifton...u do u n whoever n don't sweat the haters....they don't know u BC they would know Amy is too annoying n wow for ur taste...but no one will come knock on that door BC they dnt have balls! ;)))
Cliff is Awesome

Owensboro, KY

#28 Sep 1, 2012
clifton wrote:
You are a star! I'm your #1 fan on here lmfao! Im wondering why anybody gives 2 ish who or what you are doin! Why are people so concerned about who you are laying with! I don't get it! Are you that AWESOME!!!??
lmao

United States

#29 Sep 1, 2012
It's okay Clifton I wouldn't admit it either if I slept wit Amy jones!! Lol hell naw rotflmmfao !!
Busted

Owensboro, KY

#30 Sep 1, 2012
We know he did
clifton

United States

#32 Sep 1, 2012
Answer me this u fake a$$ individuals that are not and will never b brave enough to say it to my face. Another thing how do u know was u watching holding the camera or peeping in my windows so what does that say for u with nothing better to do but hide behind ur fake screen name and ur fake individual self. I've never touched that girl and NEVER will so get a life and stay out of mine unless u think ur brave enough to come c me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitch Vinson "Knock Around guy Service? 4 min Dill doe 7
any hot girls at feild packing (Jun '13) 49 min Zztopless 28
You and me Big T it's going to happen 51 min GrandSpam 5
Why can't you be straight up? 58 min Agreed 14
The special needs kid that loves closed places ... 1 hr it wont stop 4
Lesbin 2 hr Crystal 2
You and me big T I await patiently 3 hr GrandSpam 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance