First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lmao

United States

#1 Aug 28, 2012
She deleted the last thread what's wrong sweetie does the truth hurt !!!!
Haha

Owensboro, KY

#2 Aug 28, 2012
Damnit that's some funny stuff!!!
Think

United States

#3 Aug 28, 2012
She can't handle the TRUTH.. Who Is the Mixed Dude she has been hanging all over?I saw them at the Cadillac by room 156 or 157..
Lmao

United States

#4 Aug 28, 2012
Yea I have to say it is pretty funny
Lol

Owensboro, KY

#5 Aug 28, 2012
There is no telling lol she is a Nasty b!tch!!
Tha1

United States

#6 Aug 28, 2012
Amy jones will whoop that ass if u she her face to face. Her mom and Dad stay over there..
me

United States

#7 Aug 28, 2012
Tha1 wrote:
Amy jones will whoop that ass if u she her face to face. Her mom and Dad stay over there..
lmao I have done beat Amy up twice so she ain't whoopin this ass lol
NoWay

Owensboro, KY

#8 Aug 28, 2012
She's a dumb weak thing. Clifton edge really? Everyone says Nella has herpies well even cliff said he had it. Do the math I guess.
Penbrooke

Owensboro, KY

#9 Aug 28, 2012
Maybe she lives in th Projects with her new boyfriend...
Just Nasty

Owensboro, KY

#10 Aug 29, 2012
Have u seen Clifton Edge lately? Gross. I guess him & Amy make a perfect couple both fat & nasty. Bubby was smart to get away from that nasty trash. I bet he dont know Cliftons been hiting it though cause I heard they are all cool.
me

United States

#11 Aug 29, 2012
They all r trash exactly!!! Scum of Owensboro !!!
crackalakin

Owensboro, KY

#13 Aug 29, 2012
lmao, this whole situation is funny! thought Clifton was tappin Treasure Sawyer?
me

United States

#14 Aug 29, 2012
crackalakin wrote:
lmao, this whole situation is funny! thought Clifton was tappin Treasure Sawyer?
treasure is Amy's friend to they prob all Gettin in
no shocker here

United States

#15 Aug 29, 2012
If y'all had a effin dolla u should go buy a clue... if u can't even spell her name rite then u OBVIOUSLY don't know her... so leave her out unless u wana face her!!!!
no shocker here

United States

#16 Aug 29, 2012
no shocker here wrote:
If y'all had a effin dolla u should go buy a clue... if u can't even spell her name rite then u OBVIOUSLY don't know her... so leave her out unless u wana face her!!!!
Btw not talking bout Amy either
me

United States

#17 Aug 30, 2012
Who the f r u!! Don't like what u see get off topix b!tch
bahaha

United States

#19 Aug 30, 2012
Dirty girl
did u hear

Gap, PA

#20 Aug 31, 2012
me wrote:
Who the f r u!! Don't like what u see get off topix b!tch
[email protected] this is treazure herself...who the f r u to b asking that...y u want sum....I could care less wat u effin low no life having winners have to say on here BC u don't know or want none of me...guaranteed!! Stop hiding behind a effin screen name n let's c how big ur balls really r!! I'm actually happy I'm on so many peps minds seems how I mind my own business which maybe half this pathetic town should do! Get an education n great job then y'all can get on my level hoes! Bahahaha...I know should of been a comedian!!!!
me

United States

#21 Sep 1, 2012
did u hear wrote:
<quoted text>[email protected] this is treazure herself...who the f r u to b asking that...y u want sum....I could care less wat u effin low no life having winners have to say on here BC u don't know or want none of me...guaranteed!! Stop hiding behind a effin screen name n let's c how big ur balls really r!! I'm actually happy I'm on so many peps minds seems how I mind my own business which maybe half this pathetic town should do! Get an education n great job then y'all can get on my level hoes! Bahahaha...I know should of been a comedian!!!!
wasn't nobody talking about u dumbass this is about amy not treasure stupid ass
Nella

Owensboro, KY

#22 Sep 1, 2012
Amy I didnt start any of ur topix so try again sweetie!!! No body is sweating ur white trash, nasty, 8 months pregnant looking, Pill Poppin a$$.. Saw ya at the river yesterday and u looking like u were drooling.U sure didnt have anything to say then did YA... No wonder u aint got ANY of ur kids. Thank God Bubby FINALLY got smart enough to walk away from ur filthy a$$!!!! SMH At ur trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Moon 46 min Momma 7
Brandon white 1 hr Curious George Jr 2
Judges and the jail. 1 hr Curious George Jr 10
Women who rely on child support to pay their bi... 2 hr HMMMM 30
Chad steel? 2 hr Curious 2
Amanda Damme works at Buffalo Wild Wings 2 hr Coworker 1
kim nesmith 3 hr Amused 4
Porshia shepherd 3 hr stfu 29
Any ladies into cuckold 4 hr butch 18
Owensboro catholic 8 hr Michael 90