Terrilynn luttrell
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
oneofakind

United States

#1 Aug 6, 2012
Anybody know if dis girl is single last I heard she was with Lon garrisons brother Im tryna holla though she hella fine
Itsalllovehere

United States

#2 Aug 6, 2012
She is not with him anymore and she can do better than him but why don't you contact her yourself
unfair

Washington, DC

#3 Aug 6, 2012
That's my granddaughters momma!!! She is a good person and doesn't need to be on here! Please leave her alone! She doesn't do anything to anyone!!!
swagga

United States

#4 Aug 6, 2012
This gurl right here has a big heart and caring I know of her through some people she's a good mom to I know she been through a lot with guys so good luck if you tryin holla i know lot of guys she has turned down
live TerryLynn:)

Evansville, IN

#5 Aug 6, 2012
She is the sweetest! Leave her name off here!! She's precious!
I agree

United States

#6 Aug 6, 2012
She really don't need be on topix she don't make a name for herself and she stays to herself with her child and works a lot as u see nobody has nothing negative to say about her
Woah

United States

#7 Aug 7, 2012
idk why people put peoples name on here that don't bother nobody she is a responsible mother takes care of her own handles her own business with that being said just leave her alone let her be and no she's not seeing anybody and she doesn't want to not after the last one I'm close to her she is an amazing girl fun be around and loves her daughter very much she would do anything for her child
asks

Owensboro, KY

#8 Aug 7, 2012
what is her mom's name?
Terrimflynn

United States

#9 Aug 7, 2012
Well itz been brought to my attn muh name bein on here I appreciate the positive comments n all but I dnt spprt dis site I dnt lke muh name bein on here at all cuz it givez ppl sumin tlk bout if u wna knw sumin thr iz oths wayz ta cntct me but lemme clr sum thngs yes im single no I'm not lookin fr nbdy been thru to mch at dis point and fr da record my mom I mary douglass if it matterz but u all hve a wonferfl evening
asks

Owensboro, KY

#10 Aug 7, 2012
Terrimflynn wrote:
Well itz been brought to my attn muh name bein on here I appreciate the positive comments n all but I dnt spprt dis site I dnt lke muh name bein on here at all cuz it givez ppl sumin tlk bout if u wna knw sumin thr iz oths wayz ta cntct me but lemme clr sum thngs yes im single no I'm not lookin fr nbdy been thru to mch at dis point and fr da record my mom I mary douglass if it matterz but u all hve a wonferfl evening
is your mom named Toni?
Terrimflynn

United States

#11 Aug 7, 2012
asks wrote:
<quoted text>is your mom named Toni?
Naw mary
Satan

United States

#12 Aug 7, 2012
Terrimflynn wrote:
'

wow, you need an education. learn to spell correctly and talk normal. i didnt understand a damn thing that said.
Terrimflynn

Sarasota, FL

#13 Aug 7, 2012
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>'
wow, you need an education. learn to spell correctly and talk normal. i didnt understand a damn thing that said.
Well it really doesn't matter cause obviously you don't know me do mind ya own business n quit startin shit ..., understand that S M M F H
asks

Owensboro, KY

#14 Aug 8, 2012
Terrimflynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw mary
OK,thanks anyhow.
Got thatbecky

United States

#15 Sep 8, 2012
Id love to know what all them bulges are on her face. Did she get beat up or some form of std
desiree higgs

United States

#16 Sep 8, 2012
Et face looks like a bottle of gin #bumpy
unfair

United States

#17 Sep 16, 2012
It's none of u guys business! She has a skin infection and she has gone to the dr for it! And it is getting better but u knew anything about her u would know that she is a beautiful girl inside n out! Leave her alone u guys are just jealous cause u can't find anything about her bad! Scummy people find a flaw on someone and have to talk shit behind a screen name! Sad get a life people
shew

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Sep 28, 2013
If Desiree Higgs fugly ass is on here making fun of people she sure needs to quit cuz she's all the way tore up.
meat

Ashburn, VA

#19 Sep 28, 2013
Got thatbecky wrote:
Id love to know what all them bulges are on her face. Did she get beat up or some form of std
std. Got um from hank down at the hardware store, 2 4 1 special
busted

Owensboro, KY

#20 Sep 28, 2013
Terrimflynn wrote:
<quoted text>Well it really doesn't matter cause obviously you don't know me do mind ya own business n quit startin shit ..., understand that S M M F H
Oh terrilynn, starting pages about yourself?! Everybody check the "location" of the first few comments, followed by almost every comment that's positive on here, followed by the one terrilynn claims to be herself....they're all Orlando, fl! Hahaha! Bored much?! Funny she had to start a page about herself, and comment on how awesome she thinks she is! LOSER! Somebody please being this to her ex's attention. I'm sure he'll be happy to know he's not with somebody like this anymore!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5004 15 min Everyone knows 1
Cline post deleted. 24 min Yup 1
I use to watch my stepbrother mast------ (Sep '14) 32 min Anne 16
Seth Culver 55 min yep 16
Contacted 55 min Jedi Knight 6
All I want for my birthday is to spend in a Hot... 1 hr Jedi Knight 4
Rose Hamlet 1 hr god 4

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance