Good men, loves kids, works, loyal

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Krista

Dunmor, KY

#1 Jul 9, 2013
Are there any of them left? A good man that don't mind children, knows how to treat a lady, works, smiles, knows how to have a good time?
Krista

Dunmor, KY

#2 Jul 9, 2013
And in age range 24-35 ...
too old

Tucker, GA

#3 Jul 9, 2013
Sorry im 40,s
complicated

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jul 9, 2013
What you're looking for is a lot more complicated than that. For every good point you mention that you want the guy to have, there are thousands of other good and bad points that will make you change your mind back and forth.

And just because he knows how to have a good time, doesn't mean you do, and doesn't mean you will enjoy the same good time he enjoys.
Sorry

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 9, 2013
I am all those things but married. And faithful
Really

Memphis, TN

#6 Jul 9, 2013
The guy could be everything you wanted, and you would eventually find something you don't like about them. No one is perfect- not even you. But it's nice to dream about!1
lol

Cadiz, KY

#7 Jul 9, 2013
Krista wrote:
Are there any of them left? A good man that don't mind children, knows how to treat a lady, works, smiles, knows how to have a good time?
How many baby daddy's to you have to go with those children?
Good guy

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jul 10, 2013
I am all those things

Level 6

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9 Jul 10, 2013
Good luck on that. Wish I had one like that.

Since: Feb 12

Chicago, IL

#10 Jul 10, 2013
There are some around.
Good guy

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 10, 2013
We are everywhere I get so tired of hearin this crap from women. If that's what you all really wanted I'd have women falling all over me.

Chicago, IL

#12 Jul 10, 2013
Good guy wrote:
We are everywhere I get so tired of hearin this crap from women. If that's what you all really wanted I'd have women falling all over me.
I agree. They say they want that but then go running to a guy that treats them like crap.
Too funny

Chicago, IL

#13 Jul 10, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. They say they want that but then go running to a guy that treats them like crap.
Is that all that you use topix for is whinnying like a little bitch seriously???

Chicago, IL

#14 Jul 10, 2013
Too funny wrote:
<quoted text>Is that all that you use topix for is whinnying like a little bitch seriously???
My follower always shows up. Puts a smile on my face that you think of me so often.
too old

Chicago, IL

#15 Jul 10, 2013
Opala wrote:
Good luck on that. Wish I had one like that.
Wish I had a good woman
Learn

United States

#16 Jul 10, 2013
too old wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish I had a good woman
You did have jackbutt. You screwed it all up live and learn and wake the hell up and start living better.
Smh

Chicago, IL

#17 Jul 11, 2013
Well I am all of those things you and all the other women claim to want yet continue to ignore. So are a ton of other single guys. They are everywhere. But all these dumbass girls (notice I didn't say women) don't really want guys like that. They just think they do until they get with a good guy and think its boring because there's no fighting, cheating, drama, etc. That is why girls like you will forever be single or in shitty relationships.
yeah

Owensboro, KY

#18 Jul 11, 2013
too old wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish I had a good woman
I put your picture away... You swore you'd change your ways... but nothing changed today...

Level 6

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#19 Jul 11, 2013
too old wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish I had a good woman
Sounds like we are both shit out of luck.
Good guy

Owensboro, KY

#20 Jul 11, 2013
What's up opala? How you doin?( in my best Joey tribiani voice)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mason Powell 10 min Truth 2
Chantae Hulsey is a felon 11 min Umm 4
ob clowns 12 min Butch 9
Terry Pollard Serene Relief 19 min qwerty 5
Michelle hawkins 40 min mike 1
Michelle Harris 43 min Owensboro native 2
lonely 51 min fsih 11

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance