anyone know her?
HaHaa

Church Hill, VA

#2 Aug 10, 2011
Nasty. Pillhead.
i got em two

Owensboro, KY

#4 Aug 11, 2011
she gave me herpes last year i hope she rots in hell i know i shoulda sed a condom but i didnt and i learned my lesson
tru ish-

United States

#5 Aug 11, 2011
Omfg - you learn sumn new everydY
KG--UPinDisBitch

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Aug 11, 2011
Talks cheap .
T-Party Guy

Owensboro, KY

#7 Aug 11, 2011
Probably in Jail. She has more felonies than you can count.
KG--UPinDisBitch

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Aug 11, 2011
hahahaa - uu people are so funny!^ She's not in jail & she don't have " more felonys than uu can count "
LmFAO !!
lmao

Owensboro, KY

#9 Aug 11, 2011
I heard from many people she has gonnorhea? is that true
gross charles

Owensboro, KY

#10 Aug 11, 2011
first off if you know you have gonnorhea its free and ast to cure, a shot in azz and a pill so why would any body keep it knowingly
who dat

United States

#11 Aug 14, 2011
They tried to make her go to rehab and she said go go goooooooo
Anonymous

United States

#13 Aug 14, 2011
KG--UPinDisBitch wrote:
hahahaa - uu people are so funny!^ She's not in jail & she don't have " more felonys than uu can count "
LmFAO !!
Kristen, we all know that you and you know just as well as everyone else that Lisa is earl as hell, and didn't she just get out of rehab for methhhh? EMBARRASMENT!
OBKYSTANDUP

New York, NY

#14 Aug 14, 2011
Earl, pill popping animal, walkin std that is all
grimmy chuck

Owensboro, KY

#15 Aug 14, 2011
been there done that with slimmy chase nasty chaz gross charles and dirty chester
AYYYYYEEE

White Plains, KY

#16 Aug 14, 2011
buttkiss wrote:
<quoted text>
Kristen, we all know that you and you know just as well as everyone else that Lisa is earl as hell, and didn't she just get out of rehab for methhhh? EMBARRASMENT!
The funniest thing is i heard she did meth once and it was with kristen and the day after she did it she broke down to her mom about it and i believe she is doing alot better i love lisa to death but have no use in some of her friends and at least she went for help unlike her lil friends that are prolley still doing it .... i honestly dk if she did go but i know she at least got away from those trashy people
Master

Pflugerville, TX

#17 Aug 14, 2011
Green in between
KG--UPinDisBitch

La Mirada, CA

#19 Aug 14, 2011
AYYYYYEEE wrote:
<quoted text>The funniest thing is i heard she did meth once and it was with kristen and the day after she did it she broke down to her mom about it and i believe she is doing alot better i love lisa to death but have no use in some of her friends and at least she went for help unlike her lil friends that are prolley still doing it .... i honestly dk if she did go but i know she at least got away from those trashy people
Lmfao ! lP is doing alot better . She got away from obky like I did . & Those " trashy " friends of hers are alll out doin big & better things than most pathetic bitches still in obky beig drama Queens . & label me ; as uu please . I don't give a fuck . I was hated by ALL & talked down to by everyone & uu didn't see me crack once. So uur pathetic comments over this childish sight juss is entertainment . So legggggo ;).
XOXO - Kristen Green .
blaze

Richmond, KY

#20 Aug 14, 2011
She's still nasty
Anonymous

Toledo, OH

#22 Aug 14, 2011
Ifff i ever see es bitch out. Its G.A.M.E O.V.E.R
Topics is PetTTTyyy-

Owensboro, KY

#24 Aug 15, 2011
KG--UPinDisBitch wrote:
Talks cheap .
YOura cheap fat Bitchhhh! & your white-Act like it
KG--UPinDisBitch

North Pole, AK

#25 Aug 15, 2011
Topics is PetTTTyyy- wrote:
<quoted text>YOura cheap fat Bitchhhh! & your white-Act like it
Hahahahahaaa , kiss my " fat " ass . Whoever uu are , uur a phony . Bet uur one them bitches gettin mad cause ur names on this site sayin " why can't y'all say ya name ! " Smh , dont be a hypocrite . Obky is a waste of space . Your opinion means __________ So come agggaaain skunt?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris cline (pimp) POSITIVE 1 min LOL 3
Brittany Parrish 6 min Confused 12
crystal polston (Apr '13) 11 min Oops 24
Mobile patrol 1 hr Decrepit dude 4
Kenny Boarman 1 hr The dodger 3
Easy women at Hunter Douglas? 1 hr Roger dodger 4
Chris Gass 1 hr Sore weiner 3

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance