First Prev
of 2
Next Last
womanizer

Duluth, GA

#1 Jan 30, 2013
For those attractive married women who like to stray away from home for a good time with no strings.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Duluth, GA

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Yuk
womanizer

Duluth, GA

#3 Jan 30, 2013
What is so yuk about it?
truth

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2013
People go before God to get married. and you just looking for a married woman is sicking. If you get lucky and find one willing y'all both should be very ashamed. and do everyone a favor.......go to Church.
womanizer

Duluth, GA

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Lol you're funny. Yea go to church where the real hypocrites hang out. You clicked on the post so if it doesn't apply to you what is the purpose in posting anything? Oh so just because you tell me to go to church I'm running right there now. Give me a break if religion is your thing more power to you but you're not going to change the world. You don't hear the ones not going to church telling "Christians" NOT to go to church so why do you Bible thumpers always seem to want to tell everyone else they need to go? Oh and people don't go before God to get married. A Scripture is read from a book whether its in a church, a back yard, at the justice of the peace or wherever so don't preach to me about your God. You believe in marriage and that's all good. I believe in meaningless good sex and I am entitled to having that belief.
housewife

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jan 30, 2013
He's just helping all of us lonely housewives who are bored out of our minds and our husbands neglect us. If he's doing it right he gives excitement and makes the woman feel special for that little while.
lmao

Saint Charles, KY

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Broads who stray from ther family are tash. If you have a man that takes care of you don't take him for granted or you could be stuck with some pos who only chases married hos. And I don't even believe in god.
womanizer

Duluth, GA

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Thank you housewife.
castleNhannahsJa yJay

Morganfield, KY

#9 Jan 30, 2013
I not attractive but I do you
womanizer

Duluth, GA

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Got email?
Mmhmm

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jan 30, 2013
womanizer wrote:
For those attractive married women who like to stray away from home for a good time with no strings.
wat are your stats?
Mmhmm

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jan 30, 2013
Email me your age and stats jlynt86@gmail.com
womanizer

Duluth, GA

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Late 30's 5'10 about 185 brown hair brown eyes what about you?
BeaverBeater

United States

#14 Jan 30, 2013
Wow, this thread could get interesting.....
sad

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jan 30, 2013
Glad I could entertain lol
Jesse

Madisonville, KY

#16 Jan 30, 2013
We need to look, we need to star, we need to glance, we need to eyeball, we need to ogle, we need a government program...
MarriedMama

Duluth, GA

#17 Jan 30, 2013
If it involved getting some good attention, going out somewhere nice, and away from Owensboro, and spoiling me by taking me out and buying me nice things, I'd be all in. It's the ultimate act of selfishness, but I think I deserve it. I'm early 30's and very cute. Been with the same man for a very long time, married, and never cheated. I don't do drugs or anything like that. I have one child. I would like someone to spoil me. Simple as that. Buy me a new car even. Send me out for manicures and spa treatments. I'm a stay at home mom. The only enjoyment I get out of life is when it involves doing things for others. Believe me, the person that gives me what I'm looking for will not regret it.
womanizer

Duluth, GA

#18 Jan 30, 2013
I will give you some attention but I will not spend my paycheck on you lol.
MarriedMama

Duluth, GA

#19 Jan 30, 2013
Not what I'm looking for then. Only part. Not worth my marriage.
worthless

Owensboro, KY

#20 Jan 31, 2013
Wow here u are again womanizer . I might just have to try this out . You want me email or you goin to give me yours?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Villafranca 3 min whyask 2
apartments behind kohls on 54 (Jun '14) 54 min Lisa 95
Mama Lea's??? 1 hr Confused 14
Tiffany staton 1 hr Curious 1
white tahoe blacked out windows 1 hr for real 6
best pay here buy here 1 hr Violins and red ones 2
Strange reason 1 hr Cheetahs 9
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE