baby momma

Owensboro, KY

#43 Aug 25, 2011
firstnamelastname wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry for offending you because many guys are scumbags. Youre one of the exceptions. But there are way too many young girls getting pregnant on purpose and expecting everyone to feel sorry for them. Your little girl is lucky her mom stuck around and took care of her and now she has a new daddy to love her. Good luck to you.
Thank you!
Pretty P

United States

#44 Aug 25, 2011
Darrell mcfarland is a dead beat and dnt take care of none of his kids. A real piece of shit, waste of skin
momma

Tomball, TX

#45 Aug 25, 2011
firstnamelastname wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry for offending you because many guys are scumbags. Youre one of the exceptions. But there are way too many young girls getting pregnant on purpose and expecting everyone to feel sorry for them. Your little girl is lucky her mom stuck around and took care of her and now she has a new daddy to love her. Good luck to you.
I'm a young mom, I raise my child, don't get childsupport or assistance. My child has everything she needs from her momma. So just bc I'm not married, doesn't make me out to be what you said. I'm with my daughter all day everyday unless I'm at work. And she is with my family, whom I pay to watch her.
yomomma

Owensboro, KY

#46 Aug 25, 2011
hello wrote:
ryan siglar --suckkks
True!

Level 2

Since: Aug 11

Owensboro, KY

#47 Aug 25, 2011
i was raised by my mom and my son will be raised by me and only me....these "baby daddys" you are talking about are fathers not dads there is a difference and i now have a dad finally that i can rely on and he is the best DAD in the world and an amazing grandpa to my son...i know that no matter what happens he will have at least one positive male role model in his life....thanks dad for being amazing!!!!
Caitlinnn

Owensboro, KY

#48 Aug 27, 2011
Kaeshaun Mf duliinnnn, BADDDD
Love my kids

White Plains, KY

#49 Aug 28, 2011
Im a 22 yr old mom and i have 3 beautiful little girls. my mistake was never my kids or never about haveing them at such a young age.. My mistake was getting married to the SoB who has not been around for his daughter in alomst 5 yrs. I was young when i first got prego but let me tell you what.. i sure the hell didnt get prego on purpose or because i had this little image of a perfect family with me and my ex.. it happend because i was not smart enough to be careful and use protection.. but in my case i dont regret it at all.. i lost a shitty waste of space"ex husband" and gained a beautiful, smart and funny little girl who i love.. and even better i have "NOT the perfect family" but a Damn Good family with my 3 girls and my new husband.. couldnt ask for more then this!

“If its half empty...drink it!!”

Level 1

Location hidden

#50 Aug 28, 2011
Love my kids wrote:
Im a 22 yr old mom and i have 3 beautiful little girls. my mistake was never my kids or never about haveing them at such a young age.. My mistake was getting married to the SoB who has not been around for his daughter in alomst 5 yrs. I was young when i first got prego but let me tell you what.. i sure the hell didnt get prego on purpose or because i had this little image of a perfect family with me and my ex.. it happend because i was not smart enough to be careful and use protection.. but in my case i dont regret it at all.. i lost a shitty waste of space"ex husband" and gained a beautiful, smart and funny little girl who i love.. and even better i have "NOT the perfect family" but a Damn Good family with my 3 girls and my new husband.. couldnt ask for more then this!
Good for you girl, my story is almost exactly like yours except I didn't marry my oldest daughters father. He just decided to walk away and my now husband stepped up and has been her daddy since she was born!! He was able to legally adopt her the day after her tenth birthday!! Were all happy now, 3 beautiful girls and they have an amazing daddy!!!
KristinAddie

Tomball, TX

#52 Aug 30, 2011
David Baskett is about the worst of the worst.
intrigued

Owensboro, KY

#53 Aug 31, 2011
lovnmyaznman wrote:
agreed. My baby-daddy is wonderful. He's also my fiance. he loves our daughter more then anything in the world. his name is (how everyone knows him) CHEECH!!! my sexy Asian hubby!
does he have a lizard tatted on his neck???
amanda elaine clark

United States

#54 Sep 3, 2011
hello wrote:
ryan siglar --suckkks
he'll come around

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#55 Sep 4, 2011
MY BABY DADDY is SHYT.....he burnt MY house DOWN!!!!!!!

“If its half empty...drink it!!”

Level 1

Location hidden

#56 Sep 4, 2011
PAY_me wrote:
MY BABY DADDY is SHYT.....he burnt MY house DOWN!!!!!!!
That sux I hope his a$$ is in jail!!
??????

Owensboro, KY

#58 Sep 7, 2011
baby momma wrote:
My baby daddy is a low life meth making and using sob. So far he owes me $17000 and hasn't seen his child in years. He would just assume to sign over his rights then continue to go to jail for not paying which he has said. And u would think someone who makes and uses meth would spend more time in jail when they get caught but not him so I'm sure he is a narc!
He's a rat
baby momma

Detroit, MI

#59 Sep 7, 2011
[QUOTE who="??????"]<quo ted text>He's a rat[/QUOTE]
Probably
baby momma

Detroit, MI

#60 Sep 7, 2011
[QUOTE who="??????"]<quo ted text>He's a rat[/QUOTE]
Probably.
random

Nortonville, KY

#61 Sep 7, 2011
Roger H aint a bad dad, he gtta job n quit smokin weed he tries every thing to see tht child vannah dnt let him hear his sife of the stor before u tlk sht
Popi

Dunmor, KY

#62 Sep 8, 2011
There is no such thing as a good "baby daddy"!! Now there are great fathers but all baby daddys suck. And if you refer to your childs father as "baby daddy" then you are just ghetto trash
Misty Dawn

Saint Paul, MN

#63 Sep 8, 2011
Love my kids wrote:
YOSHUA EZEKIEL PHILLIPS!!!(AKA)(YOSHI, YOSH) DO NOT HAVE A CHILD WITH THAT F*CKER HE IS A DEAD BEAT DADDY... HASNT BEEN AROUND FOR HIS FIRST CHILD AND SHE IS ALMOST 5 YRS OLD..
I think yosh is a great daddy... I See him with his kids all the time, maybe you should let people kno that your a fuckin bitch before you let them kno hes a bad baby daddy which hes not!! Dead beat dads dont pay child support and im most certain that you get child support bitch!!
whatsyoname?

Detroit, MI

#64 Sep 8, 2011
Quincey Moorman in my cousin, and I agree he's a great dad to his kids, he's always with them, or at their events and if he isn't at their events, he's working to support them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Matlock (Jan '13) 2 min Mandy 14
Becky Wilson Wright Horton (Aug '13) 35 min itsme 17
Booter 1 hr His auntie 8
Nathan bartholemew perkins 2 hr Manbearpig4720 1
Street Crimes Detectives 2 hr Info 2
Amy kessinger 3 hr Speaking the truth 34
Gary Mayfield jr. (Feb '15) 4 hr Sexy mama 5

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance