James Polk

United States

#1 Jan 21, 2013
River-City
Grant Massie

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2013
I love River City Church. God changed my life there man. 21 year old male. I quit weed, and haven't had sex in 26 months. Some great people there.
Haha

United States

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Lmao
tatted up

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Grant Massie wrote:
I love River City Church. God changed my life there man. 21 year old male. I quit weed, and haven't had sex in 26 months. Some great people there.
Do you know what times their services are on Sunday?
Brittanigray

Florence, KY

#5 Jan 24, 2013
I used to go there when I lived in Owensboro!! I loved it! It was the first church I ever really liked! And so far the best iv ever been to.
juicybooty

Tucker, GA

#6 Jan 24, 2013
I hear the preacher has a body guard. Yup sounds like a church I need 2 join........NOT

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Jan 26, 2013
dont go to apollo height baptis church they are full of it they will judge you never before they think they are better than non christains but wonder why people dont come to church they are stuip people
yes

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jan 27, 2013
tatted up wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what times their services are on Sunday?
1st one is 8:30 2nd service is 9:45 and 3rd is 11:15 have an awesome day and god bless..
rOllin Height

Centertown, KY

#11 Jan 28, 2013
robert76 wrote:
dont go to apollo height baptis church they are full of it they will judge you never before they think they are better than non christains but wonder why people dont come to church they are stuip people
What does that have to do with Rivercity? Don't go to Taco Bell either..

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12 Jan 28, 2013
rOllin Height wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with Rivercity? Don't go to Taco Bell either..
want you shut up im talking about churches i been all kinds piss on taco bell smart mouth
Johnny

Owensboro, KY

#13 Jan 28, 2013
I don't know..Taco Bell is pretty important. I like their Dorito Tacos myself but only if they're juicy and filled with meat.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14 Jan 28, 2013
Johnny wrote:
I don't know..Taco Bell is pretty important. I like their Dorito Tacos myself but only if they're juicy and filled with meat.
buy you some tacos if you want who cares
Johnny

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jan 28, 2013
No one cares about your opinion on Apollo Heights Baptist Church either. This topic isn't even about that Church. You sound like you need a big, fat juicy taco right now yourself, you prick.
Jesse

Dunmor, KY

#16 Jan 28, 2013
We need a river, we need to make a fat woman quiver, we need Kim K to shake and shiver, we need a hottie to be a giver, we need need to pound a ho up to her liver, we need a government program...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#17 Jan 28, 2013
Johnny wrote:
No one cares about your opinion on Apollo Heights Baptist Church either. This topic isn't even about that Church. You sound like you need a big, fat juicy taco right now yourself, you prick.
you stuip punk shut you taco mouth you low down punk
Johnny

Owensboro, KY

#18 Jan 29, 2013
youe the stuip low down taco punk mouth foo biatch. (but for real yo, leave tacos out of this)

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#19 Jan 29, 2013
Johnny wrote:
youe the stuip low down taco punk mouth foo biatch.(but for real yo, leave tacos out of this)
what you going to do about it taco freak go get you some tacos you before you go taco insane

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shell Gas Station on Frederica 4 min The REAL Teacher 5
What? No riots? 6 min The REAL Teacher 7
Are there any decent looking girls in OB 7 min The REAL Teacher 8
Independence Bank 31 min DongMan 10
find.. 46 min nickea 5
wife needs reality check 49 min YepYepYep 6
influenced wife. 51 min YepYepYep 6

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages