the real ninja is on Jesse's nuts

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Freedom of Speech

United States

#1 May 11, 2013
Freedom of speech allows the real ninja and his butt buddy, Jesse to think of a 2nd joke. They should try that! Then they could have 2 different ways to troll topix instead of repeating the same thing for the thousandth time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
They both suck

Centertown, KY

#2 May 11, 2013
Freedom of Speech wrote:
Freedom of speech allows the real ninja and his butt buddy, Jesse to think of a 2nd joke. They should try that! Then they could have 2 different ways to troll topix instead of repeating the same thing for the thousandth time.
Everytime I see either of their names I just scroll past. It's all the same thing repeated each time.
Jesse

Gilbertsville, KY

#3 May 11, 2013
You need my insight, you need my intellect, you need to quit hating, you need to recognize, you need to pay homage, you need a government program..
Jesse lives with momma

Centertown, KY

#4 May 11, 2013
Jesse wrote:
You need my insight, you need my intellect, you need to quit hating, you need to recognize, you need to pay homage, you need a government program..
You need a new joke...
They are special kids

Centertown, KY

#5 May 12, 2013
Freedom of Speech wrote:
I think they're both autistic or some other sort of special needs kids. They heard something that their minds perceived to be funny so they repeat it endlessly.
the real ninja

Richmond, KY

#6 May 12, 2013
They are special kids wrote:
<quoted text>I think they're both autistic or some other sort of special needs kids. They heard something that their minds perceived to be funny so they repeat it endlessly.
We are all special in our own ways. Not just Jesse and I. You, kind poster, are special too. Please do not sell yourself short! You used your freedom of speech to give your opinion and that is a special thing to do.
You are so boring

Centertown, KY

#7 May 12, 2013
the real ninja wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all special in our own ways. Not just Jesse and I. You, kind poster, are special too. Please do not sell yourself short! You used your freedom of speech to give your opinion and that is a special thing to do.
Don't you just love the attention? Sorry you can't use freedom of speech to think of a more creative way to get noticed.:(
The Real Samurai

Owensboro, KY

#8 May 12, 2013
The real ninja and Jesse are just two peas in a pod. Always picked last for kickball. Always sat by themselves at lunch. However,on the Internet they have a platform which others pay attention cause no one realizes the losers they really are until they keep repeating the same jokes because they are to unoriginal to come up with something new once their jokes got old. Therefore,this is their only way of interacting with others,be it positive or negative.
the real ninja

Richmond, KY

#9 May 12, 2013
You are so boring wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you just love the attention? Sorry you can't use freedom of speech to think of a more creative way to get noticed.:(
I merely respond when spoke to or about. I also choose to defend those who use their freedom of speech whether good or bad. Congratulations on using yours!
the real ninja

Richmond, KY

#10 May 12, 2013
The Real Samurai wrote:
The real ninja and Jesse are just two peas in a pod. Always picked last for kickball. Always sat by themselves at lunch. However,on the Internet they have a platform which others pay attention cause no one realizes the losers they really are until they keep repeating the same jokes because they are to unoriginal to come up with something new once their jokes got old. Therefore,this is their only way of interacting with others,be it positive or negative.
You know what the old saying about assumptions is.:)) kickball wasn't my game and school lunch was grossly overrated. Thanks for the concern though and of course, thank you for exercising your freedom of speech.
Haha

Centertown, KY

#11 May 12, 2013
They are special kids wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they're both autistic or some other sort of special needs kids. They heard something that their minds perceived to be funny so they repeat it endlessly.
I wasn't surprised at the real ninja's typical response to you....Freedom of speech blah blah blah. But, it's funny how he couldn't tell "special" was a nice way of saying retarded. Proving he's retarded. Lol
Really

Owensboro, KY

#12 May 12, 2013
the real ninja wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what the old saying about assumptions is.:)) kickball wasn't my game and school lunch was grossly overrated. Thanks for the concern though and of course, thank you for exercising your freedom of speech.
That's what all the losers say
the real ninja

Richmond, KY

#13 May 12, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't surprised at the real ninja's typical response to you....Freedom of speech blah blah blah. But, it's funny how he couldn't tell "special" was a nice way of saying retarded. Proving he's retarded. Lol
The "R" word is no way to use your freedom of speech. You should be ashamed of yourself.
You are Pathetic

Centertown, KY

#14 May 12, 2013
the real ninja wrote:
<quoted text>
The "R" word is no way to use your freedom of speech. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Your parents should be ashamed of themselves for not practicing birth control. With them being brother and sister, they should have known that you'd turn out to be a mentally deficient numbskull.
Brick wall

United States

#15 May 12, 2013
Jesse is a harmless Coon with a food stamp
Fetish.
just sayin

Centertown, KY

#16 May 12, 2013
Jesse is not the real Jesse Jackson and the real ninja can't even crush a paper cup...lol. They're just loser kids that have never known the touch of a woman. Poor little pricks!
the real ninja

Richmond, KY

#17 May 12, 2013
just sayin wrote:
Jesse is not the real Jesse Jackson and the real ninja can't even crush a paper cup...lol. They're just loser kids that have never known the touch of a woman. Poor little pricks!
I have known the touch of your mother and that is quite enough for me. Thank you though for using your freedom of speech.
You Fail

Centertown, KY

#18 May 12, 2013
the real ninja wrote:
<quoted text>
I have known the touch of your mother and that is quite enough for me. Thank you though for using your freedom of speech.
Just wondering...have you ever written anything in your entire life that was NOT dull and predictable? Are you trying to break Jesse's record of repeating the same thing as many times as possible? Get out of house and try to meet someone! Good luck!
Brick wall

United States

#19 May 12, 2013
Douch bag she's dead!
Put the damn shovel down your momma's
Calling & Calling & calling.......
And who wants that nasty puckered up seahag.
the real ninja

Tucker, GA

#20 May 12, 2013
Brick wall wrote:
Douch bag she's dead!
Put the damn shovel down your momma's
Calling & Calling & calling.......
And who wants that nasty puckered up seahag.
I see you're taking a break from the guys looking to suck thread. That is your freedom of speech but you better just leave me and my Jesse alone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
factory affairs 4 min Male 2
Trash on display 51 min Maury 1
Trump 1 hr Concerned 7
young couple looking for room or appt 2 hr Noodles 8
Michael Kirby 2 hr Just curious 1
candi fuqua in memphis 2 hr Iknowherpersonally 2
Dr don riley (Jan '17) 3 hr Waller 7

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance