First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rotten Tomato

Owensboro, KY

#26 Feb 13, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I was thinking. I think it would be terrifying for them to find that out.
I hope all of you play it safe. Just remember there's STDS out there.
Such as HPV and Herpes also. Don't think you'd like to have a break out of blisters or warts on your genital region and/or mouth.
we really only play with out select group mostly. Couples can join once we get a feel for who they are and where they've come from but we never allow singles.
We have a winner

Owensboro, KY

#27 Feb 18, 2013
I told you Jackie would win. That's two in a row. I think she has an advantage because her husband is hung. Next time he has to watch them judge.
Rotten Tomato

Owensboro, KY

#28 Feb 18, 2013
I still thin she could see thru the blindfold! I'm calling BS!
sickallofyou

Dixon, IL

#29 Feb 18, 2013
wonder why america's children are overly sexualized and teen pregnancy is the highest of any nation....parents and schools....way to set the example you sick f**ks
Rotten Tomato

Owensboro, KY

#30 Feb 19, 2013
sickallofyou wrote:
wonder why america's children are overly sexualized and teen pregnancy is the highest of any nation....parents and schools....way to set the example you sick f**ks
Do me a favor, mind your own business jackass.
hmmm

Princeton, KY

#31 Feb 19, 2013
sickallofyou wrote:
Kids wouldn't get pregnant if their parents would talk to them about sex. If your kid is in high school, they are having sex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dairy Queen New Hartford Rd 2 min same 2
Let the police violence start 26 min Sick 1
Why do people cheat? And lie? 36 min Curious 14
US Bank Job 36 min sgydwyd 10
std's 37 min Myself 5
Latoya Warren 38 min opd 1
Truth behind edgefit 40 min Wondering 1
Johnny Depp's comment about Trump 2 hr Fox 41

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web