men are so hard headed!

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

love sucks!

Owensboro, KY

#1 Oct 9, 2013
Just admit you love me to! Wrap your arms around me, anything is possible. I would never hurt you! I've given my heart to you for so long, relax and let go of all the bad things that are stoping you from loving someone again!
Lol

United States

#2 Oct 9, 2013
Hard to do when all you women do is LIE !
love sucks!

Owensboro, KY

#3 Oct 9, 2013
Lol wrote:
Not all women lie thank you
Lol

United States

#4 Oct 9, 2013
[QUOTE who="love sucks!"]<quoted text>
Not all women lie thank you [/QUOTE] Well I'd say there is your first lie you've told me so far.
You are you wanting to hear these lies anyways? Do you have a text message package so it would be possible to just send this message to them? Anyways good luck and try to be truthful now .
Practice what you preach

Owensboro, KY

#5 Oct 9, 2013
Not all women lie thank you [/QUOTE]

And not all men are hard headed either....moron.
love sucks!

Owensboro, KY

#6 Oct 9, 2013
Practice what you preach wrote:
Not all women lie thank you "

And not all men are hard headed either....moron.
Most are or jerks like you!
Curious 2

Nortonville, KY

#7 Oct 9, 2013
Not all women lie thank you [/QUOTE]sup sexy
Curious 3

United States

#8 Oct 9, 2013
Most are or jerks like you![/QUOTE] yet another great choice of words ;) but you do only tell little white lies though huh ?
love sucks!

Owensboro, KY

#9 Oct 9, 2013
Curious 3 wrote:
Most are or jerks like you!"

yet another great choice of words ;) but you do only tell little white lies though huh ?
You don't even know me! So stop judging me.
Curious 3

United States

#10 Oct 9, 2013
You don't even know me! So stop judging me.[/QUOTE] pretty sure you judged me by calling me a jerk so it's whatever . Go tell the person if you have something to say to someone instead of putting it on a public forum for others to judge if you are wanting it to be judged duh !
D L Secret

United States

#11 Oct 10, 2013
Lol wrote:
You are so wrong ! Not all of us lie !
Curious 1

United States

#12 Oct 10, 2013
D L Secret wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so wrong ! Not all of us lie !
lol this is starting my day off with a smile . With a name that has the word secret in it with them trying to convince someone they don't lie . Let me think on this hmmmmmm yeah they trust ya! No difference in secrets in lies well at least in my marriage it isn't .
Curious 2

Nortonville, KY

#13 Oct 10, 2013
Curious 1 wrote:
<quoted text> lol this is starting my day off with a smile . With a name that has the word secret in it with them trying to convince someone they don't lie . Let me think on this hmmmmmm yeah they trust ya! No difference in secrets in lies well at least in my marriage it isn't .
what's up sexy
Curious 1

United States

#14 Oct 10, 2013
Curious 2 wrote:
<quoted text> what's up sexy
I'am doing great thank you for asking , but really shouldn't talk to a married woman that way. Thank you for the compliment though .
Curious 2

Nortonville, KY

#15 Oct 10, 2013
Curious 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'am doing great thank you for asking , but really shouldn't talk to a married woman that way. Thank you for the compliment though .
sorry boo, but that's great to hear!
Yea

United States

#16 Oct 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="love sucks!"]Just admit you love me to! Wrap your arms around me, anything is possible. I would never hurt you! I've given my heart to you for so long, relax and let go of all the bad things that are stoping you from loving someone again![/QUOTE]
Im a man and have been in the same situation you are in with a women. Dont be so ignorant to group all men together bc of one experience you had. We are all idividuals with our own thoughts feelings and ideas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free group? 45 min man down on his luck 4
House Painter- Owensboro (Jun '14) 1 hr mmmm hmmm 35
destiny jackson? 1 hr realtalk 2
apartments for rent by owners 2 hr You are wrong 4
The pawn shop on 18th and JR. 3 hr Tarbaby 4
Marriage 4 hr Counselor 3
Feeling depressed 4 hr seriously 2
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE