euthanize urself

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 2, 2013
I wish it was legal to euthanize yourself. I am a crazy person. It is getting worse and I can't control it, everyday I think worse things and some things get harder to remember. I feel like I am literally loosing my mind and no one understands, they don't hear me. Looking at me you'd never know it but inside My soul is ripping itself apart. I am alone and cold inside. I don't think any1 can help me n e more.
Taylor

Owensboro, KY

#2 Feb 2, 2013
becauseofu wrote:
I wish it was legal to euthanize yourself. I am a crazy person. It is getting worse and I can't control it, everyday I think worse things and some things get harder to remember. I feel like I am literally loosing my mind and no one understands, they don't hear me. Looking at me you'd never know it but inside My soul is ripping itself apart. I am alone and cold inside. I don't think any1 can help me n e more.
Wow
This is sad
blondie

Dawson Springs, KY

#3 Feb 2, 2013
becauseofu wrote:
Go talk to someone you trust.
Start writing down your feelings so you can visually put them into perspective.
If you're religious, pray with sincerity.
Light a few candles and meditate, it really does calm the soul.

Level 1

Location hidden

#4 Feb 2, 2013
blondie wrote:
<quoted text>Go talk to someone you trust.
Start writing down your feelings so you can visually put them into perspective.
If you're religious, pray with sincerity.
Light a few candles and meditate, it really does calm the soul.
I used to be religious, idk y I just can't love god now. I can't talk to anyone. I don't have many friends and people don't like people that are sad. I have tried the writing thing before but I don't want to write down and see the things that I feel inside.
ok

Owensboro, KY

#5 Feb 2, 2013
It sounds to me like you need professional help. I would get help soon.

Level 1

Location hidden

#6 Feb 2, 2013
ok wrote:
It sounds to me like you need professional help. I would get help soon.
Been to psychiatrists, hospitals, programs...you name it I've done it. No help for ppl like me
ok

Owensboro, KY

#7 Feb 3, 2013
I was like that at one time but I took my meds and kept seeing my dr and I feel SOO much better now.
nipeerC

United States

#8 Feb 3, 2013
I've been where you are. It's important you continue therapy until you are better. Medication will help but being out with friends and family helps a lot also. Don't give up. When in doubt take the next small step. Acknowledge even small improvements. Accept help where help is offered. Don't look back, only look forward. Be soft, don't let the world make you hard. Don't let the pain make you hate. Don't let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though most the world will disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place. Good luck and know that people out here are praying for you. Be strong.
truth

Princeton, KY

#9 Feb 3, 2013
becauseofu wrote:
You need to get honest with yourself. Face all of your demons. You don't need to drink. You need to exercise and seek good professional help. Go to a large city if help isn't working here. Never give up. It does get better.
nipeerC

Tucker, GA

#10 Feb 3, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get honest with yourself. Face all of your demons. You don't need to drink. You need to exercise and seek good professional help. Go to a large city if help isn't working here. Never give up. It does get better.
Well said... If the OP Needs anyone to talk to then I'm here. I've been there and done that. It's a long sometimes painful road. Chin up and small steps. Don't lose hope.
SMFH

Owensboro, KY

#11 Feb 3, 2013
I can think of more than a few people that need to euthanize themselves or need help doing it.
nipeerC

Tucker, GA

#12 Feb 3, 2013
Yourself included

Level 1

Location hidden

#13 Feb 3, 2013
SMFH wrote:
I can think of more than a few people that need to euthanize themselves or need help doing it.
Oh well good maybe u could help me
nipeerC

Tucker, GA

#14 Feb 3, 2013
becauseofu wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well good maybe u could help me
Without struggle there is no strength.
omg

Princeton, KY

#15 Feb 3, 2013
becauseofu wrote:
I know you are hurting, but we all go through times of tremendous pain. I think the pain that we experience builds character, makes us more compassionate toward others, and helps us to love more deeply. If you give up, you may be the missing piece in someone's heart...this other person's soul mate. Please do not think you are alone in your feelings or thoughts. We all go through moments and periods of insanity. Suffering is inevitable. I hope you find some comfort soon, and nothing stays the same. Someday you will look back and wonder how you made it. You will make it one day at a time...that is the only way any of us will make it.
chin up

Morganfield, KY

#16 Feb 3, 2013
You can't expect a rainbow without rain

Level 1

Location hidden

#17 Feb 3, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>You need to get honest with yourself. Face all of your demons. You don't need to drink. You need to exercise and seek good professional help. Go to a large city if help isn't working here. Never give up. It does get better.
Who said anything about drinking?

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#18 Feb 3, 2013
Will we burn in heaven
Like we do down here
Will the change come while we're waiting
Everyone is waiting
lulz

United States

#19 Feb 3, 2013
becauseofu wrote:
I kno who u r 'D' lulz. Sad excuse. Miss lately?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need a realtor 24 min Lol 3
condition description off a low life 25 min Truth 3
tiffany Nelson 44 min Whitey Tighty 7
Brushwood Apartments (May '12) 1 hr Haters 16
bath tub dope 2 hr Disease 3
TIFFANY Nelson & ADRIAN DAVIDSON testify 3 hr Shame shame 6
Welcome home NICK DEAN 3 hr not hatin 5

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance