KSP to Start Flyovers in Search of Marijuana

Jul 1, 2013 Full story: WBKO-TV Bowling Green 39

Rising fuel costs, though, means the helicopters won't log as many hours in the air as in the past.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hillbilly Jim

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 6, 2013
What a waste of money.
Sheesh

United States

#2 Jul 6, 2013
Hillbilly Jim wrote:
What a waste of money.
Exactly. None of good medical stuff is grown here anyway.

Since: Jul 13

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Jul 9, 2013
Won't be choppers it will be drones soon.

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#5 Jul 10, 2013
Hillbilly Jim wrote:
What a waste of money.
I agree.
Burn down the crack houses, just make sure the pets and innocent childer get out first.
You are fake

United States

#6 Jul 10, 2013
Real Deal Muthafucka wrote:
Won't be choppers it will be drones soon.
Yes, Obama is sending drones to Kentucky to find weed. You Moron!
Hillbilly Jim

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jul 10, 2013
You are fake wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Obama is sending drones to Kentucky to find weed. You Moron!
I didn't see where he mentioned Obama. Could you point it out for me?
maceo man

Madisonville, KY

#8 Jul 10, 2013
helicopters already fly out here looking they show up low wih there bright green light around 2 and 3 in the morning
You are fake

United States

#10 Jul 10, 2013
Hillbilly Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see where he mentioned Obama. Could you point it out for me?
The newfound fear of drones has become a standardized talking point for GOP lemmings. Do you ever take a break from this site? It's practically impossible to find a thread without your mindless comments.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Jul 10, 2013
Drones are more stealty and no pilot saves gas and man hrs u will see them soon if your lucky. Always get night vision and Dsr 50cal from blk ops 2 to shot it down. Choppers will be useless u can hear it coming a drone u won't hear shit till they come busting ur door down
You are fake

United States

#12 Jul 10, 2013
Drones are more stealty and no pilot saves gas and man hrs u will see them soon if your lucky. Always get night vision and Dsr 50cal from blk ops 2 to shot it down. Choppers will be useless u can hear it coming a drone u won't hear shit till they come busting ur door down
Now...that's funnyshit!:)
Hillbilly Jim

Owensboro, KY

#13 Jul 10, 2013
You are fake wrote:
<quoted text>
The newfound fear of drones has become a standardized talking point for GOP lemmings. Do you ever take a break from this site? It's practically impossible to find a thread without your mindless comments.
So the Kentucky State Police is run by Obama now? Good to know. You are, hands down, the dumbest troll I've ever encountered.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#14 Jul 10, 2013
I live in broward county Florida. Miami police dept has a drone and so does Tallahassee police dept. civilians can build their own drone. There gonna use drones for land surveys google maps. Big businesss will be able to get a drone contract in the next few yrs. think drones are not serious think again.
You are fake

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jul 10, 2013
Hillbilly Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Kentucky State Police is run by Obama now? Good to know. You are, hands down, the dumbest troll I've ever encountered.
Obama is the governor of Kentucky, idiot!
You are fake

United States

#18 Jul 10, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
please tell me ur kidding.
That was Hillbilly Jim stealing names again. I guess he really never does leave this website.
Get a life

United States

#20 Jul 11, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
guess that means u don't either? governor obama lol
Answering your own posts from usernames you copy again, I see. I guess that's why you have so much of a life you responded to the poster within minutes...lol

Miami, FL

#21 Jul 11, 2013
Umm it's called an email alert if you have an account with topik. Just cuz ur a scammer doesn't mean everyone else is.
Uncle Elmer

United States

#22 Jul 11, 2013
You are fake wrote:
<quoted text>
That was Hillbilly Jim stealing names again. I guess he really never does leave this website.
The fake Hillbilly Jim is a disgruntled Republican troll. The first guy using that name was a liberal he appearantly found it too difficult to have a rational discussion with.
Get a life

United States

#23 Jul 11, 2013
Umm it's called an email alert if you have an account with topik. Just cuz ur a scammer doesn't mean everyone else is.
Oh, so you're the troll who signs out to make all of the asinine comments under your "United States" location. Did you forget you were using one of your logged out usernames when you posted as lmao? Good to know that your registered username shows the same intellectual vacancy as your registered username of "Real Deal Muthafucka". So kid, what grade of elementary school will be in once summer break is over? Trolling topix will never take the place of actually interacting with real people. Give it a try sometime! Good luck.

Since: May 13

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#24 Jul 12, 2013
well in my experience it is almost impossible to have a rational discussion with a liberal
Cool story bro

United States

#25 Jul 12, 2013
sean in nh wrote:
well in my experience it is almost impossible to have a rational discussion with a liberal
Thanks for that highly detailed and example laden response. Maybe those silly intellectual liberals just have trouble comprehending your superior grammar skills! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Yellow rose 19 min Devin Nunez 9
Searching for a new FWB 23 min Josh Klee 2
maddox risley 29 min lol 1
dating a neighbor? 55 min Aces 4
first haircut 55 min hahaha 6
Dr higginson 56 min becca 2
danielle jones 58 min tiffany b 35
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match