Curious

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jun 1, 2012
I want to know your thoughts and/or opinions ... Spill it! Good/Bad/Indifferent I wanna know it all!
meth head

United States

#2 Jun 2, 2012
he was a good man because my son played ball with his son. he got on meth pretty bad and robbed a store. he sleeps around with trashy looking women, and its sad because his wife was so pretty. his kids are doing really good and he isnt a big factor in the lives of them. all meth related. steer clear of him and pray he gets away from drugs
Curious

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jun 2, 2012
I knew all that, and his kids are suffering. His wife was very pretty but she is a complete bitch. His oldest daughter seems to be unfortunately headed down the same path. So, he isn't clean like he claims to be? Are the rumors true that they are cooking in the house he lives in now? Did he quit his job with Higdon or get fired?
seriously???

Birdseye, IN

#4 Jun 3, 2012
WTF dude?? Anyone answers that question is a complete moron! LMFAO u even asked.
loser

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jun 3, 2012
He is a straight LOSER!!! He is the biggest liar and thief I know. I hate to even admit that I know him but I will for the sake of letting people know that you better watch him! I know so many people he has screwed over and used that it is ridiculous. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. He quit his job to lower his child support....how pathetic! He cheats on every ho he dates. That meth has ate his brain and common sense up. All I can do is pray for him...not that it will help, but there's no hope left for him!So the best advice I can give you, is stay as far away as you can!!!
crank dealer

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jun 10, 2012
he no longer works at higdon and i dont know if he cooks dope or not..my guess is thats his new career and a way to support his habit.he is dating a chick named melissa. she looks like she is on dope bad. and i agree..he is too far gone so stay away from him!
Dirty Stewart

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jun 10, 2012
loser wrote:
He is a straight LOSER!!! He is the biggest liar and thief I know. I hate to even admit that I know him but I will for the sake of letting people know that you better watch him! I know so many people he has screwed over and used that it is ridiculous. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. He quit his job to lower his child support....how pathetic! He cheats on every ho he dates. That meth has ate his brain and common sense up. All I can do is pray for him...not that it will help, but there's no hope left for him!So the best advice I can give you, is stay as far away as you can!!!
A liar, a theif, and a meth head! Sheeit I'm bout ta see if this fool wanna hook up with one of our cuzzins. He sounds like family already!
wondering

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jun 16, 2012
What did he go to jail for this past week
capn howdy

United States

#9 May 5, 2015
wondering wrote:
What did he go to jail for this past week
Wat Craig gray y'all talking about???
Hate A RAT

United States

#10 May 29, 2015
He moved to Hendersonville, TN because he ratted on a bunch of people here! And his oldest daughter is nothing but a whore headed down the same road as him she took pills the whole time she was pregnant! And his ex wife was sleeping with a married doctor for years she trash to
well known

United States

#11 May 29, 2015
Hate A RAT wrote:
He moved to Hendersonville, TN because he ratted on a bunch of people here! And his oldest daughter is nothing but a whore headed down the same road as him she took pills the whole time she was pregnant! And his ex wife was sleeping with a married doctor for years she trash to
Henderson, TN? NOPE! His dumbass is in Franklin, KY. I hope the piece of sh*t gets what he deserves!!
loriann36

United States

#12 Dec 12, 2015
Really, he has an addiction witch is an illness. How are you people going to sit back talk trash about him then talk about his kids. Shame on you all. Craig is a good hearted man. I was good friends with his sister Brandi. He's not a bad guy at all. You all need to look in your own back yards. I don't see any names after your comments. My name is Lori. I'm not scared. So there stop running your mouth about people get a freaking life.
teach

Owensboro, KY

#13 Dec 12, 2015
loriann36 wrote:
Really, he has an addiction witch is an illness. How are you people going to sit back talk trash about him then talk about his kids. Shame on you all. Craig is a good hearted man. I was good friends with his sister Brandi. He's not a bad guy at all. You all need to look in your own back yards. I don't see any names after your comments. My name is Lori. I'm not scared. So there stop running your mouth about people get a freaking life.
*WHICH
dirtbag

Union City, GA

#14 Dec 12, 2015
His real name is Craig Kinman look him up Craig Gray is his alias
loriann36

United States

#15 Dec 12, 2015
Your funny. Go smoke some more crack. Stupid. And this is also Lori.

Since: Nov 15

United States

#16 Dec 14, 2015
dirtbag wrote:
His real name is Craig Kinman look him up Craig Gray is his alias
And you're an idiot! His real name is William Craig Gray. So apparently you have no clue who this thread is about.

Since: Nov 15

United States

#17 Dec 14, 2015
loriann36 wrote:
Are you saying that because at one time you were screwing him? Isnt like one addict to protect another addict. I don't have a problem with his sister at all. She is he good hearted one and she has always been a great friend to me. But I feel bad for her because the piece of crap she called brother robbed her blind and put her and risk of losing her kids. You choose your own path in life, if he chooses to be an addict I have no sympathy for him.
Toto

Owensboro, KY

#18 Jul 4, 2016
curiousity_got_me wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that because at one time you were screwing him? Isnt like one addict to protect another addict. I don't have a problem with his sister at all. She is he good hearted one and she has always been a great friend to me. But I feel bad for her because the piece of crap she called brother robbed her blind and put her and risk of losing her kids. You choose your own path in life, if he chooses to be an addict I have no sympathy for him.
His daughter is a meth head now and got two black kids .. Sad and their daddy is gay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valentine/Jose carrillo the roofer??? 26 min Bff4life 12
Misty bartlett williams 59 min Daniel 1
Keye Johnson 2 hr Tiredofhearingit 1
Dustin Henton cheating on pregnant gf 2 hr Cheaters suck 4
Stalking 2 hr Scared 1
Delete all you want, warren Copeland will be a ... 2 hr DaveM 9
Hundley drywall & roofing (Aug '15) 3 hr ur sad 22

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance