guy selling meat from his van

guy selling meat from his van

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

hmmm

United States

#1 Feb 11, 2013
There's a guy driving a van selling steaks, and other meats out of his van!?! Have had these people stop by my house numerous times trying to sell me stuff! What's the deal with this n e ways? N e body know?
WARNED

Centertown, KY

#3 Feb 11, 2013
hmmm wrote:
There's a guy driving a van selling steaks, and other meats out of his van!?! Have had these people stop by my house numerous times trying to sell me stuff! What's the deal with this n e ways? N e body know?
He used to pretend to sell out of a black ford ranger truck. He said he was a Cheddars and Colbys distributor. I contacted Cheddars and Colbys manager and owner who said this guy was NOT a distributor but has been using this line FOREVER and they have received many inquiries.

When I first posted about this guy some people on topix said I was the crazy one. But this guy has tried to change his hair color and truck to a van now. He is really looking to see if you got anything to steal or a rapist. Call the cops on him! It is illegal to sell food without a permit.
wow

Tucker, GA

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Been doing much boot knockin itchy
George Jung

Owensboro, KY

#5 Feb 11, 2013
WARNED wrote:
<quoted text>He used to pretend to sell out of a black ford ranger truck. He said he was a Cheddars and Colbys distributor. I contacted Cheddars and Colbys manager and owner who said this guy was NOT a distributor but has been using this line FOREVER and they have received many inquiries.

When I first posted about this guy some people on topix said I was the crazy one. But this guy has tried to change his hair color and truck to a van now. He is really looking to see if you got anything to steal or a rapist. Call the cops on him! It is illegal to sell food without a permit.
I've seen people selling meat from trucks and vans for years. I doubt they were all rapists. Quit assuming.
Well

Owensboro, KY

#6 Feb 11, 2013
I buy meat from him and its really good. He's from Henderson and its a bbb business. He's okay just annoying when he knocks on your door.
WEST

Madisonville, KY

#7 Mar 13, 2013
I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW THE NAME OF THIS BUSINESS FROM HENDERSON WHO SELLS MEATS DOOR TO DOOR OUT OF HIS VAN.. IF ANYONE KNOWS HIS NAME WOULD YOU PLEASE SEND IT TO ME @ [email protected] I AM INTERESTED IN GETTING STEAKS FROM HIM.......THANK YOU
Hunter

United States

#8 Mar 13, 2013
Selling meat from a truck or van is the weirdest thing I've ever heard of.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Owensboro, KY

#9 Mar 13, 2013
Hunter wrote:
Selling meat from a truck or van is the weirdest thing I've ever heard of.
Not as weird as buying meat meat from a guy selling it from a truck or can. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
domtar hawesville pay 4 min Madisonville madness 3
Was a friend of Bob Wilson look under friend 8 min Curious 7
So go bankrupt or give the kids the life they d... 9 min Namethem 22
Troy calvert 20 min so? 14
ashlea havner 29 min Really ashlea 21
Crystal Mattingly 32 min princess 69 8
Zarr zarr zarr what do you know about zarr?? 2 hr Baby daddy 3

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance