Never trust a man with you're heart!

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Mad

Owensboro, KY

#1 Aug 23, 2013
Maybe if you wouldn't broke those promises I would've taken you back. When u call you're girl a liar she will lie to you just for spite!!! So many things I want to say to you!!!! Now you're family is calling me a ho? I don't have anyone look at me I'm not that great!
Mad

Owensboro, KY

#2 Aug 23, 2013
Mad wrote:
Maybe if you wouldn't broke those promises I would've taken you back. When u call you're girl a liar she will lie to you just for spite!!! So many things I want to say to you!!!! Now you're family is calling me a ho? I don't have anyone look at me I'm not that great!
. I also want to say all the times you hung up on me yelled at me broke up with me say u have nothing here just so many things hurt me and pushed me away Yes I lied to you today I did it out of spite! I will never be in another relationship men are just a$$ holes
meee

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2013
All I want was for you to be there for me and talk to me when and give me some attention all I ever did was love you and tried to be there for you. My family is not calling you anything they all know I was wrong for the yelling and so on you hate me I know why would you tell someone you love them and what to marry them if your not will to work on it together when things got bad? I never mint to hurt you.just can't understand why.all I wanted was to behappy and build a fewcher together I will never bother you again goodbye and I will always love you
Big chief

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Aug 23, 2013
Mad wrote:
<quoted text>. I also want to say all the times you hung up on me yelled at me broke up with me say u have nothing here just so many things hurt me and pushed me away Yes I lied to you today I did it out of spite! I will never be in another relationship men are just a$$ holes
Yes we can be. Sorry. You cant expect much out of us. Hey if your done with relationships with men. Then if you ever just need some attention I can help. Sexual healing.lol
Yes

Owensboro, KY

#5 Aug 23, 2013
Big chief wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we can be. Sorry. You cant expect much out of us. Hey if your done with relationships with men. Then if you ever just need some attention I can help. Sexual healing.lol
Ian need of some attention what do you look like?
English much

Owensboro, KY

#7 Aug 25, 2013
Never trust someone that cannot use proper English.
Mad

Owensboro, KY

#8 Aug 25, 2013
English much wrote:
Never trust someone that cannot use proper English.
go suck a d:ck
MadWomanDisease

Greenville, KY

#9 Aug 25, 2013
Mad wrote:
<quoted text> go suck a d:ck
Your mad because you want to suck a d!ck.
wow

Owensboro, KY

#10 Aug 26, 2013
MadWomanDisease wrote:
<quoted text>Your mad because you want to suck a d!ck.
Yeah actually I do!! This one guy I would right this second!!
jeff

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Aug 26, 2013
Mad wrote:
why must you hate me so much all I ever want was you to pull me closes and tall me it will be ok I love you please don't do this I would have never left you I need you please I not going to promises anything I am going to the man you feel in love with
jeff

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Aug 26, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah actually I do!! This one guy I would right this second!!
are you A.k
NothisisAK

Greenville, KY

#13 Aug 26, 2013
The above comments are lies. You are still going to have the same attitude.
jeff

United States

#14 Aug 26, 2013
Amy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i miss you like crazy 34 min Jessica 4
Halls of rough 34 min Just saying 1
apartments behind kohls on 54 (Jun '14) 37 min snobs 49
Famous people from Owensboro 39 min Kendra 8
Jason Cline 46 min irvcandy 5
Daelyn Mason 1 hr Xx 1
Rick Daughtery 1 hr big bob 2

Flood Warning for Daviess County was issued at April 01 at 4:51PM EDT

Owensboro Dating
Find my Match