engagement - Green - Nuckols

engagement - Green - Nuckols

There are 3 comments on the Marshall County Tribune-Courier story from Mar 12, 2013, titled engagement - Green - Nuckols. In it, Marshall County Tribune-Courier reports that:

Randy and Beth Green of Benton, announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Randi Elizabeth Green to Lee Allen Nuckols, son of Kathi and the late David Nuckols of Owensboro.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marshall County Tribune-Courier.

in the know

United States

#2 Mar 12, 2013
lickalot wrote:
David was a good man. Know he is above smiling
Great place to post this!
duh

Tucker, GA

#3 Mar 12, 2013
Hah yeah they started dating immediately after she graduated from high school, where he worked as an employee of the band program. He's a creep--not the first freshly-graduated band alum he's dated/texted in appropriately either.
haha

Owensboro, KY

#4 Mar 13, 2013
he always dates the high schoolers in the band cause he couldn't date any of the college girls, he always creeped them out and liked to take advantage of the younger nieve high schoolers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
T Bouie 7 min Trash 14
Oh my god! Is being a felon around this area th... 10 min Omfg 2
Errrrrrrrica 10 min Who Cares 3
Swingshift gbang 11 min Lol 2
Turn her in 58 min Smart 3
Cody Moseley!! (May '15) 1 hr Jody Howard 7
Sarah Muffett 1 hr Liketoknow 2

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance