First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 1, 2013
I have an interview and was wondering if anyone knew the starting hourly wage? I am being interviewed for a youth care worker. Thank you for any info
Sadie Saxton

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 1, 2013
wondering wrote:
I have an interview and was wondering if anyone knew the starting hourly wage? I am being interviewed for a youth care worker. Thank you for any info
Maybe 9/hr. overworked underpaid. Too much drama. U may be hired ft but if they schedule wayyyy too many employees for each shift so someone gets flexed or sent home. They probably always have a low kid count bc they never take the kids that need to be in there
wondering

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jul 1, 2013
Thank you ladies. I was a C.N.A. for 6 years so I know all about the over worked and under paid part of things and I always worked skilled units so I know about mental disorders and how they affect people. I actually am very excited about this interview and hope they offer me a job. I wish someone who works there would post on here so I can find out for sure about the money. It would be nice to have a heads up before I go in
lol

United States

#5 Jul 1, 2013
wondering wrote:
Thank you ladies. I was a C.N.A. for 6 years so I know all about the over worked and under paid part of things and I always worked skilled units so I know about mental disorders and how they affect people. I actually am very excited about this interview and hope they offer me a job. I wish someone who works there would post on here so I can find out for sure about the money. It would be nice to have a heads up before I go in
It's about 8.75. And they'll work you like a dog. They're understaffed badly. Workers are working 16 hour shifts 3 times a week and 8 hour shifts other days. I used to work there. It was horrible.
wondering

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jul 1, 2013
Thank you for the info lol. Like I said before I worked as a C.N.A. for 6 years so I know all about the working like a dog part. I used to work 12-16 hr shifts each day I worked. I have been a SAHM for quite awhile now so I am more than willing to go to work lol.
yup

United States

#8 Jul 1, 2013
My friend will start their soon and start out is $11.90
wondering

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jul 1, 2013
Yup- Wow that's a lot better than I thought. What position and is your friend certified?
Stayaway

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jul 2, 2013
Do not take this job! The pay is awful! Sometimes they don't even get breaks, and most of the workers are very unfriendly. They work these poor people to death, the turnover rate is crazy high, and you're putting yourself in danger. I could go on and on about how awful that place is...DO NOT TAKE IT! It is the most ridiculous set up I've ever seen!
shifts

Calhoun, KY

#11 Jul 7, 2013
1st shift-7.62
2nd shift-8.62
3rd shift-9.62
You can get a 50 cent raise after 6 months I believe depends on your evaluation. You make $1. More on Saturday and Sunday. You work every other weekend. This is just at the hospital. Not sure about everything else
yup

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Jul 7, 2013
Bull sh$t place to work!!!!
ItsaJoke

Owensboro, KY

#13 Jul 11, 2013
That place is a Horrible place they hire people as fast as the Fire them. They don't care if you get hurt either. And Most Likely you will get hurt hate to tell you. If you like to be beat on, spit on, scratched, cursed at, be disrespected, put kids and teenagers in holds all the time, and not get paid nothing then you will love it.
smh

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jul 11, 2013
Do you have to get trained for the holds before you get hired? What's the age range of the patients? Has any patient ever killed anyone there?
Idiots

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jul 12, 2013
This place hires pill poppin drug using waste of spacers to watch your children!
smh

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jul 12, 2013
Idiots wrote:
This place hires pill poppin drug using waste of spacers to watch your children!
You sound like you might be one of those children.

United States

#17 Jul 13, 2013
I currently work there for about 4 years now and I make $11 and hour, $12 on the weekend.
jobs

Owensboro, KY

#18 Jul 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="...."]I currently work there for about 4 years now and I make $11 and hour,$12 on the weekend.[/QUOTE]
Do you like it? Or only because it's too hard to find a job that pays as much?

United States

#19 Jul 15, 2013
jobs wrote:
[QUOTE who="...."]I currently work there for about 4 years now and I make $11 and hour,$12 on the weekend. "

Do you like it? Or only because it's too hard to find a job that pays as much?
I love it
hahuha

Corydon, KY

#20 Jul 15, 2013
They told me pay was 7. 62 forget that.
Curious

Owensboro, KY

#21 Mar 10, 2014
Do the case managers work at the hospital or the cigar factory mall? And what are their pay and hours like?
REALLY

Lewisport, KY

#22 Mar 11, 2014
Don't take the job. Everyone is correct. Bull craps job. Horrible pay, no Benifits, constant fights, they make you work 16hrs straight and expect you to return to your normal shift the next day. There's a never ending list with that crap hole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ruthie wedding goatee 27 min Superfly 1
I miss you I really do 2 hr missingmybestfriend 12
Ericka Plunket... nice body figure 2 hr Just a person 6
since century didnt accept 3 hr Worried for All 27
Local females who cheat using Snapsext 3 hr Doubt it 30
Jamie at Boiler Rm 3 hr Haha 6
wish i never met you 3 hr seriously 31
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE