Keith Case

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 18, 2013
I lost my girlfriend. So I am on Topix acting like the idiot that I am because I am psycho. I started a thread about her ex and then made multiple posts on it under different user names to make it look like alot of people were talking about him.

I am sorry. I am just such a loser that I cant help myself. I have a small penis, so we had to use alot of toys. I promise I will get a penis pump if you would just come back to me.
Name

Hanson, KY

#2 Feb 18, 2013
LOL!!! I don't know you, but that's mad funny!!
Jason

United States

#3 Feb 18, 2013
I know that guy , he isn't a loser at all . You people really must be bored ! That Allgoods wife left Allgood because he couldn't satisfy her and always wanted to fuck Keith and he gave it to her like she needed something he couldn't do . That's what I was told . I'll text him and let him know someone's thinking about his large cock apparently . That's a joke !
Keith Case

Tucker, GA

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Jason wrote:
I know that guy , he isn't a loser at all . You people really must be bored ! That Allgoods wife left Allgood because he couldn't satisfy her and always wanted to fuck Keith and he gave it to her like she needed something he couldn't do . That's what I was told . I'll text him and let him know someone's thinking about his large cock apparently . That's a joke !
Thanks for trying to be a friend. But no need to lie for me.
K-Case

Tucker, GA

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Get a life !! If u have anything to say to me you fat fuck feel free to contact me if not leave me outta your life's drama and keep your ex wife satisfied this time and maybe she won't be searching for pleasure elsewhere . I gave her what she wanted and apparently she liked it or she wouldn't had divorced your nasty ass with that 4 inch hard little dick she always laughed about . We can both bash all day every day what's that solve ? Next time u kiss her though please remember her tongue being in my ass and sucking me off ! Now Mr. Allgood if u like to continue a conversation you know where I am .
Keith Case

Tucker, GA

#6 Feb 18, 2013
K-Case wrote:
Get a life !! If u have anything to say to me you fat fuck feel free to contact me if not leave me outta your life's drama and keep your ex wife satisfied this time and maybe she won't be searching for pleasure elsewhere . I gave her what she wanted and apparently she liked it or she wouldn't had divorced your nasty ass with that 4 inch hard little dick she always laughed about . We can both bash all day every day what's that solve ? Next time u kiss her though please remember her tongue being in my ass and sucking me off ! Now Mr. Allgood if u like to continue a conversation you know where I am .
I am not Mr. Allgood.

If you was do good, why is she leaving you?
Awesome

United States

#8 Feb 18, 2013
K-Case wrote:
Get a life !! If u have anything to say to me you fat fuck feel free to contact me if not leave me outta your life's drama and keep your ex wife satisfied this time and maybe she won't be searching for pleasure elsewhere . I gave her what she wanted and apparently she liked it or she wouldn't had divorced your nasty ass with that 4 inch hard little dick she always laughed about . We can both bash all day every day what's that solve ? Next time u kiss her though please remember her tongue being in my ass and sucking me off ! Now Mr. Allgood if u like to continue a conversation you know where I am .
Is it 4" thick or long? Did she really stick her tongue in your bum? If so, that's awesome!! Now others are kissing your bum hole in a round about way.
K-Case

Tucker, GA

#9 Feb 18, 2013
Is it any of your business why me and my girlfriend are having issues ? U wanna talk come see me
lol

Tucker, GA

#10 Feb 18, 2013
K-Case wrote:
Is it any of your business why me and my girlfriend are having issues ? U wanna talk come see me
Poor poor Keitharoo, looks like David has more friends than you.

Shouldn't that be EX girlfriend?
lol

Tucker, GA

#11 Feb 18, 2013
Keith Case wrote:
So
Is that all you can come up with?

Poor guy, you just can't keep a girl can you? You are just a sad loser hooked on pills losing EVERYTHING you have.
Brain

Tucker, GA

#12 Feb 18, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor poor Keitharoo, looks like David has more friends than you.
Shouldn't that be EX girlfriend?
I don't know if he should consider that unless he chooses it to be that after after the texts I had just seen saying she's sorry and loved him . Anyways how is this of any importance ?
k-Case

United States

#13 Feb 18, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you can come up with?
Poor guy, you just can't keep a girl can you? You are just a sad loser hooked on pills losing EVERYTHING you have.
make more in a day than u do in a week ! And yeah I always seem to pick crazy bitches or they pick me like in this last case . Unhappily married woman that their little dick husbands can't please . Done with this trash !! Got better things to do , yeah like tabs :) lmfao that's fucked up BS , ya'll enjoy !!
boy please

Tucker, GA

#14 Feb 18, 2013
k-Case wrote:
<quoted text>make more in a day than u do in a week ! And yeah I always seem to pick crazy bitches or they pick me like in this last case . Unhappily married woman that their little dick husbands can't please . Done with this trash !! Got better things to do , yeah like tabs :) lmfao that's fucked up BS , ya'll enjoy !!
Everyone knows you are addicted to Loritabs!
FYI

Lexington, KY

#15 Feb 18, 2013
Allgood hates this childish stuff and did NOT start this loser thing!!
lmao

Tucker, GA

#16 Feb 18, 2013
FYI wrote:
Allgood hates this childish stuff and did NOT start this loser thing!!
Keith started it. Hes desperate. Crazy, too!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie Payne on Linden Ave 13 min Jim 2
Morgan Vaughan 40 min Johnny C Depp 3
Big titts 1 hr Bobby 11
Free Newspapers littering your driveways 1 hr Nope 40
Cheap one bedroom apartment (Apr '13) 1 hr Christa 10
iceyonna (Oct '13) 2 hr Fire 46
Parental Alienation is real 2 hr Louisville Dad 19

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages