Aspen Dental reviews?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sarah Charke

Greenville, KY

#1 Jun 4, 2011
Thinking of going to Aspen Dental and wondering if anyone has had good/bad experiences? I don't live in Owensboro so I would appreciate your honesty and help with this. Thank you very much!
Sarah Charke

Greenville, KY

#2 Jun 10, 2011
Bumping up just in case someone has been to Aspen and can tell me good or bad?
known

White House, TN

#3 Jun 10, 2011
if you read reviews online Aspen Dental is known as scam games such as charging your credit card when you cancel your appointment or charging you for services not preformed. i would be leary of them. thompson and frey on 54 are also BAD at over charging and adding extra fees on.

Since: Jun 11

Ridgway, IL

#4 Jun 29, 2011
Use to work there dont go
Sarah Charke

Greenville, KY

#5 Jul 14, 2011
Did some research like someone suggested and WOW am I glad I didn't go to Aspen Dental. There are a lot of bad reviews if you google. Thanks everyone who answered.
anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jul 15, 2011
I went there to have some filling done. They screwed them up and had to drill them out and redo them. Messed them up again so I decided to go somewhere else. But I'll have to pay out of pocket to get them fixed because my insurance won't pay again. So just dealing with the pain right now. Aspen Dental sucks!
unhappy

United States

#7 Mar 29, 2012
My daughter had to go to Aspen because its who her father picked....and they are HORRIBLE!!!!!! I hate going and will NEVER go back.
interested

Owensboro, KY

#8 Mar 29, 2012
Who do you guys recommend?

Owensboro, KY

#9 Mar 29, 2012
Went there once and the staff did not make me feel comfortable or welcome at all.
iknowforsure

United States

#10 Mar 29, 2012
I went to them n got my top plate and it cost me about 750.00 n they don't fit!!
Very Disappointed

United States

#11 Apr 20, 2012
My 2 boys and I were seen by our previous Dentist Dr Shepherd after trying Aspen and I took a copy of the X-rays from Aspen Dental and he took more himself. Bottom line, I had none of the 6 cavities Aspen said I had, my 8 year old had none of the 4 cavities Aspen said he had, and my six year old does have 11 cavities but not all need fillings as Aspen was going to do because they are baby teeth and some may just need to be coated and not filled because they will fall out soon. The x-ray that we had to refered out by Aspen to be seen by an oral surgeon because Aspen said there was a serious issue about was also reviewed by My Previous dentist and he agreed with the Oral surgeon, there is not an issue.
Bottom line, I would not let Aspen work on my pets teeth, yet alone my children or mine. Lastly, the receptionist, the Hygienist and the person doing the x-rays did a great job.
geez

Whitestown, IN

#12 Apr 20, 2012
Here's the sad part: they are the only dentists in town for children covered under KCHIP
yeah!

United States

#13 Apr 20, 2012
Horrrrrible! I filed
Conplaint w/ my insurance company
oOo

United States

#14 Apr 24, 2012
I just had my teeth pulled by them and honestly I didn't have a problem with them at all. Everyone was very nice and welcoming towards me.
crystal

Owensboro, KY

#15 Apr 25, 2012
Has anyone had cosmetic dentistry done by them?
Michelle Grove

Lincoln, NE

#16 Nov 15, 2012
What a rip off... Yes i was seen the same day but it was a waste of time Per there website, free consult and xrays for first time patients. I was in so much pain i was happy to get in an hur after I called! Seen a dentist for about 5 minutes after 30 minutes of un-needed xrays but thought no matter per the website-xrays are free! Was told by one of thier fine dentists who made it clear she really did not want to see me-"you need a root canal on this certain tooth but we cannot perform that here" What? Per thier website, they do root canals. Was referred to a different place for the root canal but had to spend another 30 minutes with financial person to convince me that I needed 1200 of teeth cleaning done and how would i like to set up the payment plan. Moral of the story- the xrays WERE NOT free, neither was the consult. Recieved a bill for 235.00.. The dentist they referred me to.... ahhh yeah, the tooth that Aspen Dental said I needed the root canal on??? WRONG TOOTH...when i called about the bill i was told it was the tooth cleaning I recieved. I received 5 minutes of a dentists time to tell me I cannot help you.. DO. NOT. EVER. GO. TO. ASPEN. DENTAL.EVER
forkids

United States

#17 Nov 15, 2012
Acually dentist by mall takes medical card for kids. Dr kin shaw at midtown building takes it for kids
hobbit

River Grove, IL

#18 Nov 27, 2012
Teeth brush
Aspen was sued

Dunmor, KY

#19 Nov 30, 2012
Didn't know if anyone knew I was doing my research on Aspen Dental and looked them up on the Better Business Bureu and found out allot of incriminating things that Aspen Dental got in trouble for. It was very interesting they would falsely advertise commercials of free treatments done, certain discounts, scams they ran on people like con artist, they go off of commission I found out too!!! But what it said was that a lawyer sued Aspen Dental and won the case against them. From my experience with them they are very rude to their customers as well. And they said they would not touch me until I paid in full the amount of $135.00 I didn't know that I owed till I stepped into their office. So I was in tears because I haven't had my teeth cleaned for over a year and my teeth I get them cleaned at least 2 times a year usually!!! They didn't care. All they cared about was getting their money!!! And also my insurance said that Aspen was supposed to cover the cost but when I get over there to get my teeth clean they said that it has to be done by a certain dentist and he like never is in that office at all. I thought that was very strange so I definetally would not recommend them at all!!! Also I know a friend of mine said that they told her that she needed all her teeth pulled!!! And someone else got false teeth fitted and made there and they don't even fit in her mouth. Poor customer service and I think they are just down right scam artist out for your money and that's it!!!!
Jojo

AOL

#21 Mar 25, 2013
I really am confused about getting dental work done, my last one cost me 5,000, the clincher was he said i needed to buy a water pic, witch he sold in his office for $95.00, I went to a local drug store and bought the exact same one for 25.00, When I took it to my last visit and told him how much it cost, his responce was "how can they do that" my responce was "how can you do that" I am in a new area now and have looked into several dentists , but have no real info about them. Only what they advertise And they are all the best and cheepest, I'm in area code 34608 any help would be appreciated. thanks Jo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Signing over rights and child support (Nov '16) 27 min He is watching 30
Panhandlers by the Cadillac 34 min Get a life Gibsonton 6
Where to get a mouth swab drug test 52 min Duh 4
sarah dickens (Oct '12) 2 hr Dontgiveupyourdayjob 7
Erica Ramsey 2 hr Heardit 9
Tawny harding naked pics 4 hr Tittytittytittayyyy 5
george white busted with meth with Erica fentre... 5 hr tattletalereaper 5

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance