what's everyone's opinion about taco ...

what's everyone's opinion about taco bell on parish ave

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

yea

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jul 31, 2013
what's everyone's opinion about taco bell on parish ave
Tacopionated

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jul 31, 2013
dro, especially when you got tha munchies
Dang

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 31, 2013
SLOW!
wow

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Jul 31, 2013
Can't get a persons order right if their business depended on it. Every time I go there, they screw up my order

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

United States

#5 Jul 31, 2013
SLOW!!!!!!!
decent

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jul 31, 2013
Don't eat there much at all but was accurate when I ate there for lunch a few days ago
lmao

Ashburn, VA

#9 Aug 2, 2013
taco bell on parish is the worst, nothing but druggies and everybody screws each other there
ObeytheTacoMan

Owensboro, KY

#10 Aug 3, 2013
I LIKE TACOS! They give me a lovely odor from my butt.
leighanne

United States

#11 Nov 3, 2013
Which wrote:
Which Taco Bell is better?
I like the one on 54 the food tastes fresher

United States

#12 Nov 3, 2013
I'm a Frederica girl.... Only do 54 unless I truly have to. And I try to make the order as easy as possible
leighanne

Madison, TN

#13 Aug 23, 2014
I have heard people cussing and the management persons yelling, when I went inside instead of the drive thru. The kitchen looked dirty, with stuff all over the floor. People were joking about and did not seem to care. I did not see one Guy start to sweep but he went straight to the food line, when they got an order. He did not wash his hands or put on gloves. YUCK! Broom handles are not sanitary. Do any of them wash their hands? I left and will not be back to that gross place. I wish I had walked in sooner instead of going through the drive thru.
leighanne

Madison, TN

#14 Aug 23, 2014
leighanne wrote:
I have heard people cussing and the management persons yelling, when I went inside instead of the drive thru. The kitchen looked dirty, with stuff all over the floor. People were joking about and did not seem to care. I did not see one Guy start to sweep but he went straight to the food line, when they got an order. He did not wash his hands or put on gloves. YUCK! Broom handles are not sanitary. Do any of them wash their hands? I left and will not be back to that gross place. I wish I had walked in sooner instead of going through the drive thru.
Excuse me I did not click on the right header and thought I was commenting on 54 Villa Point. I will try to erase this.
just me

Owensboro, KY

#15 Aug 23, 2014
The employee's are always outside smoking
Emily

Tampa, FL

#16 Nov 29, 2014
Taco bell on Parrish sucks balls... Slow as hell sloppy as hell. A bunch of dopes heads work there even the general manager of the store. Half the time you don't get a receipt. They need to be shut down. They are all druggies. Have the worst attitudes. Never washes their hands.. I will never return to this location
54TACOBELL

Owensboro, KY

#17 Dec 1, 2014
The 54 Taco Bell stays empty and next door Mcdonalds is FULL always. The 54 Taco Bell wants to be skimpy on the meat. One time, I even ordered only one item and they couldn't get it right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fatal car accident hwy 56 25 min Does anyone know 265
Jamie sowders 48 min him 2
45 bimale looking 53 min StacysgotlegsCD 3
Britney owesely 1 hr yuckk 29
justin davidson 1 hr weidoo 6
I love U Robbie Tutt!!! 1 hr NtheNo 8
Honestly folks why is it ones cheat while havin... 1 hr Suxsforyou 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages