Are there any REAL bi-sexual women wh...

Are there any REAL bi-sexual women who are busty??

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Thick4u

United States

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Looking for a 3rd mostly for my wife. Has to be curvy with big boobs. I know someone out there has to fit this description
femme

Owensboro, KY

#2 Feb 8, 2013
Thick4u wrote:
Looking for a 3rd mostly for my wife. Has to be curvy with big boobs. I know someone out there has to fit this description
that would be me :) Buttt....im not a fan of a threesome.
Thick4u

Tucker, GA

#3 Feb 8, 2013
femme wrote:
<quoted text>
that would be me :) Buttt....im not a fan of a threesome.
Ok.....how would you feel about me just watching you and my wife? Or are you wanting me only?
femme

Tucker, GA

#4 Feb 8, 2013
do u have email?
jw

United States

#6 Feb 8, 2013
[email protected] w info and a pic
femme

Owensboro, KY

#7 Feb 8, 2013
jw wrote:
[email protected] w info and a pic
for me or the couple?
Thick4u

Tucker, GA

#8 Feb 8, 2013
femme wrote:
<quoted text>
for me or the couple?
I'm very interested in you :-)
jw

United States

#9 Feb 8, 2013
You femme
Thick4u

Tucker, GA

#12 Feb 10, 2013
Still looking for a DD or bigger.....serious women only
hmm

United States

#13 Feb 10, 2013
Thick4u wrote:
Still looking for a DD or bigger.....serious women only
[email protected]

Send pics will send pics
Thick4u

Tucker, GA

#14 Feb 10, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected]
Send pics will send pics
My email is listed. If you're serious you can send the first email with pics. I've been burned too many times by pic collectors.
iheartboobies

Owensboro, KY

#16 Feb 10, 2013
I don't see an email listed for you, thick4u.

How old are y'all? How 'bout another couple? I'm bi, he's straight.

I mean, he'd love to see me with another woman again, too-and it just wouldn't be fair.(and definitely curvy ;-))
Thick4u

Tucker, GA

#17 Feb 10, 2013
iheartboobies wrote:
I don't see an email listed for you, thick4u.
How old are y'all? How 'bout another couple? I'm bi, he's straight.
I mean, he'd love to see me with another woman again, too-and it just wouldn't be fair.(and definitely curvy ;-))
Hmmmm, I don't know why it's not listed, it shows up when I open the thread on my phone. We are mid 30's. Not sure about another couple, have to talk it over with her. Might be ok if you and my wife have fun and us guys just watch. How busty and curvy are you?
iheartboobies

Owensboro, KY

#18 Feb 10, 2013
Thick4u wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, I don't know why it's not listed, it shows up when I open the thread on my phone. We are mid 30's. Not sure about another couple, have to talk it over with her. Might be ok if you and my wife have fun and us guys just watch. How busty and curvy are you?
Oh, no penetration-just extra hands/mouths :)

I wear a 38 H. They're ridiculous. Real, but ridiculous.
14 or 16 in jeans, depending on brand.

I only saw an email address from the guy trying to poach the chick from y'all, and one from someone wanting y'all to send pics and such. Closed the thread when this popped up to reply,too, dammit.

Maybe I'll make another email address (mine both have some part of my name in them) and post in here again tomorrow :-)
Thick4u

Tucker, GA

#19 Feb 10, 2013
iheartboobies wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, no penetration-just extra hands/mouths :)
I wear a 38 H. They're ridiculous. Real, but ridiculous.
14 or 16 in jeans, depending on brand.
I only saw an email address from the guy trying to poach the chick from y'all, and one from someone wanting y'all to send pics and such. Closed the thread when this popped up to reply,too, dammit.
Maybe I'll make another email address (mine both have some part of my name in them) and post in here again tomorrow :-)
Yea I didn't see the thread after I replied. If you want to email me try hotcouple42301 at gmail dot con
jw

United States

#22 Feb 11, 2013
Email me [email protected]
Thick4u

Tucker, GA

#23 Feb 11, 2013
jw wrote:
Email me [email protected]
Dude, no one wants to email you. Jesus, give it a rest. This is an adult thread, you should head over to the kiddie section
Thick4u

Tucker, GA

#24 Feb 12, 2013
I know there's some DD's and bigger in this town. Come on ladies, don't be shy
Lolz

United States

#26 Feb 12, 2013
Hmu. Lolz@ medicalfield.com . I have a big mouth too! And agile fingertips!
Or find me at any sexxy thread
Thick4u

Tucker, GA

#27 Feb 12, 2013
Lolz wrote:
Hmu. Lolz@ medicalfield.com . I have a big mouth too! And agile fingertips!
Or find me at any sexxy thread
Just email me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I don't love you like you think. 1 min Red flag girl 15
add a word/drop a word (Oct '11) 9 min dave 2,788
You aren't scared of reaction 21 min secret 32
house on fire west end 29 min jw 1
Painter needed 1 hr James 17
Forever 1 hr secret 25
Strippers got called out lmao 2 hr Ttyyuurddc 4

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages