lea's learning center, has anyone had...

lea's learning center, has anyone had problems there

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 15, 2012
don't use this daycare. my grandson told his mother some very disturbing things that happened to him. he will not be returning. if you know anyone that has had bad experiences, please post. so other mothers know, how they treat the children.
Bill

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jan 17, 2013
My daughter was touched inappropriately while going there
dumb

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Bill wrote:
My daughter was touched inappropriately while going there
Yeah and you didn't report it to authorities why? Please leave Lea alone.

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 27, 2013
sure wrote:
<quoted text>
It aint even name Lea's Learning Center. They got a new name after some crazy druggie baby dies and they try to blame it on the day care. Came out it was the mom guilty of neglecy what reason the baby died. Daycare has a new name anybody has kid that go should no that. Bet you are crazy drug mom or friend start this crap. Get a life.
i don't give a crap, what name it goes by now. this is a incidents that happened, last fall. you must be a owner or employee. with the attitude that fits your faculty. i am a 55 yr old drug free grandmother and mother to a daughter that lives drug free lifestyle.never by the grace of god has never had that issue in our life. believe me i know i'm a lucky mom for that. so i still stand by what i said. to be a true view of that faculty.
Btw

Tucker, GA

#6 Jan 27, 2013
It was never ruled neglect on mothers behalf and that's defamation ..... It's still going through court and also I am not a druggie or the mothers "friend" just someone who knows
My kids go there

Richmond, KY

#7 Jan 27, 2013
My kids has been going there since babies and now their 6 and 8. I have never had an issue with Lea learning center regarding my children. So i would recommend Lea learning center for a daycare provider. Yeah im sure her daycare not going to please everybody but to make a post on topics is foolish so move on to the next daycare and see how much better it is. It works for me!
agree

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jan 27, 2013
My kids go there wrote:
My kids has been going there since babies and now their 6 and 8. I have never had an issue with Lea learning center regarding my children. So i would recommend Lea learning center for a daycare provider. Yeah im sure her daycare not going to please everybody but to make a post on topics is foolish so move on to the next daycare and see how much better it is. It works for me!
See someone who knew druggie mom shows up after being called out. Quiwitty to ruin this daycare. It's awful the mom was a neglecting druggie, and most of her "friends" two. Sad what happened but not lea fault. When you have a baby that's bad sick do not take them to daycare and do not ancer phone calls to come get your kid for hours and then send your druggie boyfriend coz you two peeled out to go
WOW

Owensboro, KY

#9 Mar 15, 2013
My kids went there and if u knew anything about what u r saying then u would know the baby that died there was blue when the mom got there and the medical examiner said there was no prior condition that could have caused it, I heard they propped the bottle and that's why it happened. And even without that issue I had a very bad feeling about the place and thought I was maybe being to picky so I sent my 12 daughter there with my 16 month old to watch and listen and she confirmed exactly what I thought was happening. The grab kids even as young or younger then mine up by their arms and they scream at them and leave them unattended, LET ME MAKE CLEAR NOT ALL THE TEACHERS THERE DID THIS BUT A LOT DO. this is just my experience with lea's.
Mother-in-law

Owensboro, KY

#10 Mar 15, 2013
Lets be clear Lea is a druggie plain and simple. She is addicted to pills, Her and her staff have been watched for neglect but the investigation is on going because none the x-employees are credible. Most of the employees have criminal history. The company doesnt even drug test. I blame our great state for not having a better guildlines for people working with kids.
curious

United States

#11 Mar 15, 2013
My kids went there for a very short period of time and they HATED it. Unfortunately they were too young to tell me what was going on, but I removed them quickly this was several years ago its heartbreaking that stuff is still going on. And no I don't do drugs either! Just had a bad experience. The best place my kids went to was helen sears or whatever its called located at the learning villa.
Kim

Korea

#12 Apr 10, 2014
Hello,
I am looking for the EIN for the Lea's learning ctr. I need the number for the tax filing. But Leas was closing down last year. I do not have the way to contact them.
Could you please help me to get the EIN if you know that?
Bye Bye Boo Boo

United States

#13 Apr 10, 2014
Lea is the pillhead! She always has been
got it

Madisonville, KY

#14 Apr 11, 2014
Give me your number or email and I can help you
mom

Owensboro, KY

#15 Apr 11, 2014
I'm curious. Is this the place where the infant died and a cause of death wasn't found?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
domtar hawesville pay 26 min Gibsonton gay 4
Brad Preston Karma is a Beech 36 min Karma 1
Walmart 54 45 min Curious in Owensboro 1
Serving worms at taco bell 1 hr Taco eater 3
Natalie Lambert 2 hr Her big sister 2
Kayla Lambert (Jun '15) 2 hr Kayla Lambert 31
Troy calvert 2 hr Truth 17

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance