foshizzle

United States

#58 Dec 27, 2012
Yo honkeys this shiz iz fo real whack. U bitches b trippin yo. Imma post up and marinate, wait for my walfare check and holla @ my baby mommas after my rap session. I just learned how to type with these gorrilla knuckle draggin fingers of mine and if I could keep my pants up off the ground I would have more to say but the 9 milly mill is wearin my britches down fo sho son. Anyway iz out cuz I gotta go rob someone and get my rape on. Peace out boo holla atcha boy one love peace. P.S. I love fried chicken and white women as much as I do crack and free things and white women
white devil

Owensboro, KY

#59 Dec 27, 2012
foshizzle wrote:
Yo honkeys this shiz iz fo real whack. U bitches b trippin yo. Imma post up and marinate, wait for my walfare check and holla @ my baby mommas after my rap session. I just learned how to type with these gorrilla knuckle draggin fingers of mine and if I could keep my pants up off the ground I would have more to say but the 9 milly mill is wearin my britches down fo sho son. Anyway iz out cuz I gotta go rob someone and get my rape on. Peace out boo holla atcha boy one love peace. P.S. I love fried chicken and white women as much as I do crack and free things and white women
if your really black you may just be the coolest black guy on here that shit was hilarious seriously well put sir there may be hope for the black race yet
foshizzle

Owensboro, KY

#60 Dec 27, 2012
Thanks honkey! You knowz I keeps it real and don't front. Don't hate me cuz ya aint me. Feel dat brotha. Yea yea to the windows to the wall. That's a deep meaningful song from my peeps
summitcoalminer

Owensboro, KY

#61 Dec 27, 2012
sorry dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude! Sorry to hear you're down. Sucks about your illness and I'm very sorry to hear that. The world is better off with people like you expressing sensible opinions and you have no cause to put yourself down. By the way...that stacy81 broad IS a complete idiot!
Thanks, I guess I was so stunned by the "Hitler had it right" that I forgot the "r" on your.
summitcoalminer

Owensboro, KY

#62 Dec 27, 2012
Stacy 81 is probably a white supremacist. Probably mad cause we stomped out a bunch of her kind in Bowling Green for calling us their"brothers" because we are white too.
Jenny T

Owensboro, KY

#63 Dec 27, 2012
Blk gut 6 ft 2 247lbs Allmost 11 inches READY LET ME KNOW OK ?
Jenny T

Owensboro, KY

#64 Dec 27, 2012
Can bring a few friends with me if you want ?
blackandashamed

Owensboro, KY

#65 Dec 27, 2012
I hate being black sometimes! Its not all pistol waivin and gang bangin. Sometimes we gotta do real work like wait in line for food stamps and knock up girls and run. You think I enjoy leavin my boo to chase white women? No! I do it bc all other black men do and I wanna fit in. I guess I could aspire to be an accountant or mid level management but why when there's a super slim chance ill make it as a rapper or athlete or professional drug dealer. I like destroying the english language and wearing pants 10 times to big. And I think ill invest my money in the gold market put it all in my teeth as a "grill" smart financial move. Anyway, one love shawty peace and chicken grease
Silly

Barnesville, OH

#67 Dec 27, 2012
Wow. I think I lost some brain cells just from reading all this!
Typical redneck

Owensboro, KY

#68 Dec 28, 2012
Three spades breaking in my house. A dream come true. Hopefully one of thier doped out wigger buddies too.,4 well placed bullets and problem solved...permanantly...
jhn1

Owensboro, KY

#69 Dec 28, 2012
Typical redneck wrote:
Three spades breaking in my house. A dream come true. Hopefully one of thier doped out wigger buddies too.,4 well placed bullets and problem solved...permanantly...
If only.

These kids will be out in a few months on parole, maybe flip a few burgers for a few years, but they'll get back to raping and robbing in no time. The white guy will probably get strung out on meth once he's 30, at 50 they'll be living on our taxes.
The three of them don't know the names of their daddies.
Worthless raping scum should get capital punishment.
lol

Owensboro, KY

#70 Dec 28, 2012
jhn1 wrote:
<quoted text>If only.

These kids will be out in a few months on parole, maybe flip a few burgers for a few years, but they'll get back to raping and robbing in no time. The white guy will probably get strung out on meth once he's 30, at 50 they'll be living on our taxes.
The three of them don't know the names of their daddies.
Worthless raping scum should get capital punishment.
There was no white guy.
hmmm

Princeton, KY

#72 Dec 28, 2012
Typical redneck wrote:
I notice noone has said a thing about these three dumbarss spades that took a shot gun, broke into a house of an unarmed people, raped a woman. One of them had a long criminal record and would not think twice about hurting someone. He proved that. Keep your guns cocked, locked and ready to rock.
I never read about this in the news.
negro man

Owensboro, KY

#75 Dec 28, 2012
Notice to all white women...if u dnt give it up we will take
Anonymous

United States

#76 Dec 28, 2012
Sounds liketo.me a bunch of F@ckin owensboro shhit blown out of proportion... prolly more to it.. than way the paper had in it. This town sucks and these bit$h as$ cops, the.newspaper, judges and attorneys will do anything for attention
ka pow

Owensboro, KY

#77 Dec 28, 2012
hydocothrowed98 wrote:
Sounds liketo.me a bunch of F@ckin owensboro shhit blown out of proportion... prolly more to it.. than way the paper had in it. This town sucks and these bit$h as$ cops, the.newspaper, judges and attorneys will do anything for attention
ur just mad because your a criminal and cant get away with doing crime other wise you wouldnt care
??

Duluth, GA

#79 Dec 29, 2012
Didnt have time to read all the post, but I can say not all blacks do bad things! At least this black doesn't. Please visit a night city before you down our whole race!
??

Duluth, GA

#80 Dec 29, 2012
only the truth wrote:
<quoted text>yea but the black culture as a whole is generally loud in your face and trashy its the damn truth look around you dont need education a damn 5 year old could figure it out
Trashy?! U never hear anyone yell out "black trash" do you?! Lol
??

Duluth, GA

#81 Dec 29, 2012
summitcoalminer wrote:
<quoted text>I'm white and I have one black friend. He tells me how hard it is to get a good job if your black. He worked with me for a while and could work circles around 99% of the people there. It pisses him off when he sees black people acting in a stereotypical way i.e. gold chains, saggy pants.But it reaaly pisses him off when young white people act like their black. He says that black peoples culture is theirs,not ours. So everytime he sees a white kid acting black he'll give him his" Embrace your Whiteness " speech. It's hilarious to watch him tell these kids the truth about being black!

Love this post! Lol I agree
??

Duluth, GA

#82 Dec 29, 2012
Learned from Parents wrote:
I had a son who went to Craven's a couple years ago and after having black friends from before the way the black kids acted there was making even him start to dislike them at the age of 8. They had to talk to them about calling each other "n" word at school and how it wasn't right. He had a friend who's been harassed the last two years by a group of black girls that follow her home and call her racist names and make threats. Her mother has gone to the counselor at Craven's on several occasions begging for help for her daughter to no avail. It's bullsh@t. If it were a bunch of white kids doin this to a little black girl hell it would be on the news and everything. Plus we had a coup problems and I told the kid in front of the teacher if he or anyone else at that school put their finger on my kid again to expect the same back cause I wasn't gonna put up with it. This was after the teacher took up for the black kid kicking my child when my child didn't even kick him back. I withdrew my son and pay tuition for him to go to county schools which is well worth the $500/yr. the teachers are great and the kids are so much more well behaved. He even says the black kids at his new school are a lot nicer than the ones at Craven's. That's a damn shame. They come to school with that thuggish,racist attitude they learn from home and not even the teachers do anything about standing up for the white kids. I'm glad my son is outta there but feel so sorry for his little friend that is still outnumbered and bullied on almost a daily basis.
That's a parental problem not a race problem..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Cooper (Nov '13) 2 min Just Saying 6
Mollie Hagan and Slobgood in jail 11 min trashy girls 2
Owensboro Chick fil a 53 min Jesse 8
James McDaniel 1 hr Curious 1
Dr. Randall King 1 hr Haha 2
James shields 1 hr Eww 3
chasdity big griff chick 1 hr dumb 50
what happened on southhtown? 7 hr JD Reads a Lot 9
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match